#21 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

New blood is required to fuel the fires of war.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#22 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

I've been at this for a while now for the chapters I represented, pulling randoms into chats and private games to review weapons and loadouts, this is still the case even though I have no formal ties to any faction. I have about 7 guys currently who have no homes and I would be happy to funnel them and any future neophytes into whatever chapters are interested.

Hello there! If their are any recruits to spare the Legion of the Damned are looking for new recruits and would gladly welcome them into our ranks. Also we have just devised our ranking system so there is plenty of room for advancement (provided it's earned of course).

Our only recruitment requirements are that new members are fun to play with, loyal and fight fairly.

I also say thank you for doing this, it's really encouraging to see people making an effort to keep space marine alive and going.

Posted Image

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

Change Theme!