#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:48 PM

Alone.....

The battle was furious....A hell that consumed the murderers fall in a bloody civil war as loyalist night lords and insurrectionists fought for control of the ship.

"talon Master!" Krausus grunted, coming upon the talonmaster crouching over the body of a fallen brother" we have to go..NOW" Grunting with effort the talonmaster rose and nodded, " aye brother.....the ship is lost.....what of my attrementar?

Krausus slammed a fresh clip into his bolter and turned to the launch pods, "dead....or fled.....some managed to get on board another night lord vessel just after the attack....But the ones that stayed died covering you...Its now or never lord.....

Nodding Fenirs punched the release on the safety pod, and carried his bulk into the escape pod, " come krausus....Its done....we will continue the fight later...we still have the geneseed on granon..we can rebuild the legion, but we wont if...

Suddenly there is a loud screeching whine as the doors to the escape bay are blown open and second claw, the starters of the insurrection fanned into the bay, " where are you going milord?" Malek, squad sargeant laughed, " You dont think youd get away that quickly..." the squad primes their weapons on the fleeing talon lord and slow begin to come closer

"So.....THhis is where it ends?" Fenirs sighs priming his relic lightning claws, approaching the pood door, " COme then, lets do this!"

As he tenses his legs to jump krausus hits the door seal, and the pod slams shit and begins to take off, "No milord....You wont die here..." Krausus voxed As a loud crack was heard, "Krausus !" fenirs roared over the firing pods engines, " KRAUSUS YOU FOOL" a volley of bolter shots can be heard over the vox and krauses pained breathing followed, " the long war....cannot be fought without those who truley remeber it....Live talonmaster...live and reap vengance...in our fathers name Ave...Dominus..Nox" tthe vox died, leaving fenirs alone and adrift in the pod.

Weeks blurred into months, that blurred into years as fenirs laid in that pod, adrift in the currents of space, but even in space, the screams of rage rippled through the warp. Daemons, far and wide where drawn to the pod , like fish being drawn to a lure, at the curses and litanites the enrage talon master heaped upon his foes. Promises of blood and thunderm fury and pain, decay and entropy. He would cast down the false herseys of the traitor marines and revive the real war...the long war. Where brother would fight beside brother agasint an imperium that cast them out like chaff, activationg the vessels communications system, the talon master gave a decree that was sent outwards four several systems, " I will return.....Any brothers willing to take up the long war....Come to my side."

Whether it was a gift of the dark gods or not, a reply came to the interior of the pod

" Talonmaster Fenirs No van...>This is Infiltrator Massius of the alpha legion

We are under half strength and our lord fell after a raid on the Callus system..Your the same lord from graia aye?'

Startled at the reply , fenirs rushed to the counsel and opened up a return channel,

"Aye....Massius are you within warpdrive range?"

"Aye lord..were bearing down on your pod.... we will have you on board in three days... We heard about murders fall, our lord died when the other legions turned on each other...We owe you a blood debt Talon lord...

Fenirs grinned behind his wolf toothed helm " So you do.....Pick me up...We have some traitors to bleed..."

"An imperial outpost my lord?"

"No....The night lord ship...murderers fall..If i cannot have my ship/...Than i will wipe its legacy from the face of time..."

"aye lord..we will be thre shortly...Ave dominus nox?"

The talon lord grinned shaking his head, " Yes brother...Ave dominus nox"

As the channel fell silent, a wicked grin came upon the talon lords face, the gods had heard him, blessed his fury, he would destroy his ship, and all the traitors on it, and carve a new legacy with his brothers of the alpha legion, and after that he would find where the new war was being held, and he would reap blood anew

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Well done! I enjoy all the history from Graia, great job. Look forward to more.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

I can add more

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

if you can add more, than do it, we are eager to read more :)

Posted Image

#5 Darkanis

Darkanis

Black Cardinal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Awesome work brother, can't wait for more.

Posted Image

#6 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

When he was finally brought aboard, fenirs fully breathed in a sigh of relief, he had survived one of the bloodiest civil wars in his ships history . The usurping talon lord Masus had garnered much support during griaia for his brazen defiance and ballsy sorties. Soon they would come to blows, and this time, Fenirs knew hed be ready

Standing alone in the quiet of his new throne room, the bridge of the alpha legion battle barge Void Shrike, The taalon lord breathed in a breath of cold air, letting his mind wander, to the preternaturally dark world of nostramo

Like many of his brothers, He was gutter born, a street crawler who was inducted into the fold of the night lords due to chance, and agression, more than brains. he had been dragged before the night haunter after stealing two small breads for his brothers, an offense that the haunter had puniushed many before with death

"His name is Fenirs " Malacharion, the venerable night lord commander intoned, dragging the screaming boy to the base of the haunters throne,

"he killed one of the artificers at the depot and was stealing food...."The warsage finished, dropping the boy painfully onto the floor , placing a heavy ceramite boot on his back...

"a boy....." a voice , darker than midnight, but softer than a courteasans lace whispered out of the shadows, " He fights to survive...like us...Like me..Release him malacharion....leave us.."

Without a word, the weight came off his back and fenirs could hear , no, feel, the worlds deadliest predator walk toward him.

"at your age....this world feared me...feared my power... I killed men that committed crimes worse than petty theivery..."

their was a faint humm, as the servos within the knee joints of the primarchs power armor whirred, helping him kneel,

"but ....i did what i had to to survive..Much like you.."

Cold steel pressed under fenirses chin as the primach lifted his chin to stare eye to eye with the shivering boy, In those eyes, galaxies were born and died. A sad lonely light glowed in those eyes , the light that only a god among men could have.

"im going to shape you boy....Like clay, shape you into a weapon..to Strike fear, to strike terror, and to strike without warning.... You will wage a war you cannot understand yet..But one day the people of this galaxy will remember your name...Fenirs ...."

"Lord fenirs" Massius voxed, startling the talon master out of his revarie, " the murderers fall is adrift in the aurelia warp flux..Seems like they drifted through the warp and been vomited into space there."

Behind his fanged helm, fenirs grinned flexing his lightnig claws, " i guessed withoout my genecode, she will not awaken....Shes a vindictive bitch."

Massius fell to one kneed his face lowered to the decking, " how will we strike my lord?"

Fenirs grinned clapping his hand on the marines shoulder, "the way our fathers showed us son of alpharius..we will strike unseen, we will strike hard and leave no traces...we will teach the fearless traitors the fear our fathers embrace....we will leave them crippled and huddled..as i blow that ship up around them

cainsig11.jpg

#7 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:50 AM

awesome piece of work, i cant wait to see what the talon will do to the traitors.

Posted Image

#8 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:55 AM

Nice job Fenris keep it coming.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

As the Void shrike came upon the murderers fall a foreign sense of loss filled the talon masters breast as he looked upon the ship that had beeen his steed for millenia... Looking at her from above, she was a sad sight. The war inside had breached her on many sides, the void had taken over entire sections of the ship with no sense of repair to be added, the warp engines fired than sputtered into silence over and over as the crew tried in vain too get the ship to awaken, but without his dna, the ship refused to move, a noble warhorse refusing to run to war without its rider.

"all dreadclaws i want you to hit the port and starboard sides" the talonmaster ordered, facing his awating brothers wathing him silently behind their dragon faced helms, " i will lead my personal routine to the helm of the ship..i will rip out her spirit and leave the ship immobile..... Recovery teams, there are four dreadnoughts that lie asleep in the hall of remeberance....once we have the night lords quarentined i want all the weaponry, vechicles and warmachines brought back ....i will alsp be awakening the sleepers, the terminators in crysleep to swell our numbers. And if, and only if the war is still raging, we will bring back any loyalists before we blow the ship..am i understood ?"

The alpha legionaires clapped their chestplates in support and let out whoop[s of excitement

"well brothers.....WE RIDE"

Like crows upon the kill, the alpha legion swarmed to their craft, the heat in the cargo bay skyrocketed as assault craft powered up and tore into the void, screaming like daemonettes. once the guns of the murderers fall fell silent, the landing partiers boarded their lamprey boaring crafts.

"brothers" the talon master voxed , as their vessel acellerated through space toward its target,

"aye talon master" Gabreon , the terminator champion of his attrementar answered, turning his tusked helm to his lord, "what is it you wish?"

opening his palm a hololithic of the murderers fall popped up bathing the dark interion or the drop pod in blue light, "after we take the bridge, we will strike the hall of sorrow...there encased in a dna lock is my sword the Madox Tenebre....And three daemon weapons that my old champions used to weild....we wil ltake that hall, and i will give you weapons befitting your station....Gabreaon....Alphus attrementar...Massus Omega attrementar and Gorus Epsilon attrementar...."

nodding their heads the gathered warriors all voxed as one, "The time comes"

Locking themselves in their saftety harnesses , a short countdown filled the droppod until at the last moment, the pod landed.

Like a montain slammming into a fly , the pod landed with bone jarring force, and seconds later, the pods grappling claws tore into the ships skin like a leech, cementing its purchase.Their was a harsh whine as the plama cutters shore through the skin and within moments, the pods door opened.

*"come brothers, to the hunt" Fenirs giggledm, tearing himself from his safety throne, and leaping out of the pod , into the massive ships bridge.

Bolter fire, diciplined and true met him , chewing up the decking as he dipped with unholy speed behind a panel just behind his throne,

"youve made the wrong choice coming back here!" Skrex, former champion of fenirses devestator corp voxed angrily, clipping off shots at the panel, " Murderers fall will be your tomb!"

Stimulants flooded fenirses system as the battle lust filled him, sheathing his lightning claws , he drew his bolter, the banshees shriek and rolled out from cover. everything moved so slow as he rose the weapon and fired, a perfect shot that clipped Skrex in the hand, blowing his hand away in a shower of gore and ceramite.

As he recolied , the attrementar rushed from the pod, power weaponns humming with savage delight as they rush through the honeycomb like data towers, butchering the remaining night lords that hid in the shadows.

"your rebelliion has bought you nothing..." fenirs hissed, bearing down upon the wounded night lord , "you will die...this ship will die" he lifeted the younger marine by the throat grinning , " and i will continue fighting the long war.....like the father wished.

"hacking a fat wad of acidic blood onto the faceplate of his helm, a dark grin split Skrexs face, " you will die here fenirs...not by my hand.but you will die.."

"cute" fenirs hissed silibantly, crushing the mans skull in his fist and letting the body drop,"i dont die.....not here....now not"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!