10 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

Decided to do a thread for awsome song that I will update when they pop into my head but feel free to post an opinion on a song ive posted or add your own songs :)

1st off the bat for me would be "In deaths embrace" by Dimmu Borgir. The reason I love this song so much is that the tone of the song has tragic and moody undertobes ywt the power behind the music and the passion in the vocals make the song so raw and creative its unreal.

2nd for me would be a song called "pigs and pineapples" by The Alter Boys. All I will say about this is it is fucking qwerky. Check it out and youll see what I mean...

3rd would have to be a song called "desperation angel" by Pitch Black Forecast. Raw fucking power, raw fucking power.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

In Death's Embrase kicks so much ass, and also fuzzy post youtube videos of the songs you say are amazing you lazy fucker :P. Also for my picks i'm not analising the songs piece my piece because it will bore everyone to death so i'll just let the music speck for itself.

Now my turn: Acid Black Cherry - Black Cherry (skip to 1:06 to save your time since I doubt anyone on the site can read Japanese)

On the subject of amazing Jazz, I know i'm cheating since it's part of a sound track but whatever.

This is pure class. Down and dirty, sexy, jazzy class. Fucking epic

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Okay, lets see what song is there for today...

I reckon itll be "defaced" by Nothingface. Such a powerful and gritty sound to it.

oh and opie: I made this thread as something for me to do as I walk home from going for a drink, if someone is bothered about a song I have posted they can stop being a lazy sod and look it up themselves.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

oh and opie: I made this thread as something for me to do as I walk home from going for a drink, if someone is bothered about a song I have posted they can stop being a lazy sod and look it up themselves.

So drink is your inspiration? :P

Anyway for my turn i'm driving this thread into a pit of despair and raw power. I'm picking a song off in my opinion, one of the top 10 best albums ever made: Shining - Besvikelsens Dystra Monotoni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjcB50XZ9Sk

The power, the hate, the anquish. Subcomb to the pain and hatred of the pitiful human race for this is the epitome of cold, powerful and emotionally driven music.

#5 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

seems as opeth has decided to take this thread down a dark road I feel I may as well join him. My song for tonight is gonna be "black hell" by Danzig. Absolutely love the tone of this song. The opening has some fairly dark sounding chords.

#6 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Now i've brought this thread to the darkest depths of hell I shall rise it up skywards and beyond the clouds like a ascending phoenix with my next pick. I pick Galneryus - Reach to the Sky/The Promised Flag

Too epic for this world.

#7 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

personally not to my taste. This one wont be to everyones taste but fuck it im gonna be festive. Have a little look for mc burberry's "blazin jingle bells". heres a link but I aint makin a habit of it.

#8 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

MC Burberry bez :).Now lets get some classic thrash metal with my next pic: Megadeth - Tornado of Souls

And still to this day, Rust in Piece is the king of thrash.

#9 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

okay lemme see... tonight I reckon ima go back to purely powerful riffs and vocals so this ones gonna be "Halo" by Soil.
Im feeling generous though so more awsomeness inbound! naa go and have a look at "Londons greatest love story" by TRC.

As i said before i aint bothering with links cos im too lazy and if ya genuinly care ya can look for ya sen. Links are opees job seems as he can be bothered. ;)

#10 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

MY LITTLE HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang that song brings back memerories of my 10 year old self, great song. And yes fuzzy, links are my job :D.

For my next two picks, lets get some fucking death metal in here! \m/

Necrophagist's most groovy song, one my fav's from the tech death monsters.

Aborted's return to form album and boy, does it show.

#11 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

Lets see... Heres a good sunday song, go look at "Ego Trip" by Mushroomhead.

Change Theme!