• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 KululuR08

KululuR08

Meatshield

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

well this is probably inappropriate, but i really need some advice, Dante's been helping alot, well here's the situation, my girlfriend (now my ex) was the most important thing to me for a year, i've tried asking about her past and everything, but she wont tell me no matter what, well she knows some guy in Germany and another guy in Edmonton, she's known them for about 4-6 months, they know every last detail of her life, her reason? she'll never see them so that's why it's ok to tell them, honestly i already know what i should do and everything, there's lots of other things happening too, but it's take too long to read, so in short, those 2 guys that she'll never see in her life are more important than me who has spent (feels like wasted) a year with her, i've honestly done everything i could to make her happy, you guys think i should just pretend like she never existed?
"Nothing can be obtained without first losing something in return"

#2 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

first of all brother, thank you for opening yourself to us, that means a lot.

our past is who we are, we cannot change the past, but we can write the future, did you enjoy your time with her? my advise its time to keep living, but remember her, not like the time you spent with her was a wasted, but remember that for that year you were happy, she didnt open up to you beceause she wasnt ready to, maybe she was ashamed maybe not, but one thing its certain she wasnt ready to, the guys in germany and in edmonton became her little place where she could open up her entire life and nothing bad will happen, because she didnt knew those people and she didnt have to look thier faces.

so to bring this advise to a end, keep living life, because thats why we where put in this earth, to enjoy life. so remember the good times you spent with her, because one way or another she was part of your life. i hope this help in some way brother, if you need anything else im here for you brother

NOTE: sorry for any spelling horrors :P

Posted Image

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

Do the serious talk of yes or no, do you love me or not (not trying to offend) if you think this is a serious problem in your relationship, of course this is a head on approach and not recommended in most situations but idk what your situation it is, of course you could just leave it alone, technicaly you dont know what those guys know, maybe its nothing? Maybe its a surprise? Maybe its somthing she really wants to keep private in her life?

But internet advice isnt always the best, get advice from close freinds who know of this. This advice or any advice from random people on the internet isnt the best advice to follow.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 OrkPork

OrkPork

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

Ending a relationship almost always blows. Took me forever to get over my last one.

This might be cold comfort, but my advice is to try to move on the best you can. Its gonna hurt, nothing will help that. But eventually you will reach a point where you can look back and learn from it. It won't hurt the way it does now, and you'll be able to handle your next relationship that much better.

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

It would be best for you to move on, you'll feel down but its best to be depressed than totally devastated when it implodes. You should date with a view to, kids, life and not just for dying itself. May seem stupid to some but it eliminates a lot of mistakes you'll make along the way

Sent from my HTC Spark using Board Express

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

Break up. Dead straight up. Sounds like there's not much else to be done. She won't talk to you about anything? After a year of being together? Sounds like she has put you in the "Friendzone" which sucks big time.

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

Your image didn't work Yapay so I altered it for the laughs

cruSig2.jpg

#8 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

Your image didn't work Yapay so I altered it for the laughs

http://youtu.be/OSwsJtSfyXU

Or was it because of the content? The picture worked fine in the preview.

#9 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Let me just say this, you have a better chance of understanding of how the warp works than understanding how women work. I would go with crucias and yapay on this. But who knows.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#10 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

crucias you always have the best video for the perfect moment :P

Posted Image

#11 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

crucias you always have the best video for the perfect moment :P

I know, I am amazing. In fact I have changed my avatar to reflect that.

This video is not totally relevant, but still totally brilliant

http://youtu.be/G_Z3lmidmrY

cruSig2.jpg

#12 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

Dude I know how you feel, I have been getting led on by a girl for the past two years and worse still is that she has a boyfriend, I agree with crucias and yapay, the only way to have a happy relationship is to open up, and if she hasnt done that after a year, it may be time to move on

Fallen Emperor's Champion J NOSK36
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#13 KululuR08

KululuR08

Meatshield

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

i know asking for advice over the internet isnt the greatest, but i just needed advice, so thanks a bunch everyone :)

#14 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

We are here for you brother :)

Posted Image

#15 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

Love yourself first. Anyone worth fighting for would also fight for you. If she is not fighting for your affection she is not worth your time. It may hurt to pull away from her, but all things faid in time. Good luck with your decision.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#16 Darkanis

Darkanis

Black Cardinal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

Brother don't waste your time on someone who doesn't want to be part of your life. Honestly if she kept secrets from you it was probably that she was cheating on you. I tell everyone there is no *CENSORED* out there worth running yourself down over. If your newly single look at it as an opportunity to do better for yourself. The thing you have to worry about is making yourself happy, and NO, NO woman can make you happy. You have to find yourself and make yourself happy with who you are before you can be happy in a relationship.

Posted Image

#17 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

I didn't read everyones replys Kululu. But heres my feelings on that, your crazy young still. Do not let her stress you out, if your still into her as it appears you are, stay friends maybe she will come around.

Remember there are plenty of girls out there, more will come along. When you find one really special you will know, for now just enjoy being a teenager. You will never have less responsabilites.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#18 OrkPork

OrkPork

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

I didn't read everyones replys Kululu. But heres my feelings on that, your crazy young still. Do not let her stress you out, if your still into her as it appears you are, stay friends maybe she will come around.

Remember there are plenty of girls out there, more will come along. When you find one really special you will know, for now just enjoy being a teenager. You will never have less responsabilites.

Great point. I'm barely into my 20s and I already miss my teen years. Too great a time to let yourself get bogged down. Might suck at first, but I don't think you'll regret it if you just focus on having a good time.

#19 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

My teen years were ruined by circumstance, make sure you enjoy yours

Sent from my HTC Spark using Board Express

cruSig2.jpg

#20 KululuR08

KululuR08

Meatshield

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

well she doesnt even want anything to do with me anymore, so yeah, i'll enjoy all the things i did before i met her, building plastic models, xbox, she never really showed she cared anyway, so i think i'll be fine

Change Theme!