GrimHavoc

Dark Apostle of the Silent Shadow

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

I've deigned, this day, to bid a request upon the forgesmiths of this sanctum. I've envisioned a battlefield churned to ruin as countless war machines stride upon its surface. The clear skies soon turn the colour of ash from the immeasurable amounts of ammunition fired. The only battle cry's let loose are those of the blaring war horns of this world's many combatants. There are no words uttered from flesh lips, for only cool iron skin presides here. Man has not seen fit to deploy its precious soldiers here, thus sending down immense warriors of steel in flaming pillars of fury. This is no place for man. This is no haven for flesh. There is no place for hearts here. This is a war of iron.

(I'm putting in a request for a map solely designed for a Mantis on Mantis fight. I don't want infantry combat to be viable on this one, so anything used to discourage such means of combat is fine by me. Thanks to anyone doing this, I promise that your name shall ring with much glory through these halls.

If you do a good job, that is.
)

I will feast on your eyes.

Change Theme!