32 replies to this topic

#1 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

I am posting this here as it is in direct concern with Halo 4. This is for anyone who, like me, wishes to play Halo in an organized and tactical environment outside of their usual group of players in their chapter. I will have it known that I have informed my Chapter. This is meant in no way to separate you from your chapter - it is simply an "Elite group" that I wish to form. Per my standing on the forums, I am not allowed to act as the Commanding Officer so I will need someone to stand with me to make this an obtainable achievement. I hope that some find this tasteful and elect themselves for this cause.

I only ask that you respect your chapter and ensure that you are granted blessing in partaking in this little venture. It is your responsibility to do such and I require no less. Your chapter is your home, after all, and all members within this force will respect that fact as such.

==========================

"Unto the clutter and rupture of soldiers prying for a light.
Outwards into the fray shall our boots carry us.
The iron clad tenacity locked within shall be unleashed.
Seethe on the might within the bones of our brothers.
We gnaw.

Exist only to push forward over broken bone and bleeding flesh.
A wave unending, unfaltering in it's course.
Round by round pierces the air with deadly crack.
Our enemies will know that they have combated the unstoppable.
We fight.

In the reformation, we rise as the XIV. A Legion of soldiers who know no fear, no shame, no defeat. Come one in all, and all in one - fight us as if we were your darkest demons.

We are Legion."

==========================

I will be forming a group titled simply "XIV Legion" for it's directness and simplicity. Being a long standing Halo fan and gamer since it's Demo days on PC, I hope to gather a casual and relaxed group of players to run with under a single banner. I would like to help massage in the idea of organized combat and tactical play-styles; the type of thing that everyone misses. I feel that it is obtainable if we simply make it so. We have been given the tools, so let us begin our work.

All members will be given ranks, training, and direct contact outside of simply hoping online to see who is playing with the same petty clan-tag in their names.

Feel free to contact me for further detail and formal invitation. Let us take the game by storm early on and rise above our challengers.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#2 GrimHavoc

GrimHavoc

Dark Apostle of the Silent Shadow

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I wish to serve. Make me First Captain of your elite Eternals? We shall be your Vanguard. The Fourteenth shall rise in humanity's time of need and shall tower above the rest. As the very stars themselves churn and quake, we shall be the molten force required to hold it together. Soldiers may die, ships may be burn, but the fourteenth shall forever remain Eternal.

This is Grimm, the Havoc of the Eight Legion, and I shall be the first to join.

I will feast on your eyes.

#3 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I wish the legion all the best but CIN will not stand down we will rebel against anyone who dares threaten our worlds.
Haha
Good luck keiya I will support you if u eva need anytink at all m8 hit me up ok dude

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#4 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

Indeed I will join you on this undertaking but know this I will not have halo untill christmas.
on another note even though the sons have already formed a halo clan i see this as an opportunity to form bonds between the factions.

"We may be few but we lay the foundations for the future. We will grow strong from the what we do here, from the choices we make here, but know this we are legion, we must stay united in our course for if we fracture we will surely fail in this endevour. we must succeed for if we do not humanity will surely fall. BROTHERS STAND WITH ME ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH!!!" brother Doomdrinker on the eve of battle (my new sig)
Posted Image

#5 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

It is good to see aspiring legionnaires. The stage has been set and the plan has already been set into motion. We lack in number, but with bright eyes and fury in our chests, we shall storm into the breach as an unstoppable force. Hinder not the tide, for it shall come crashing down with much more intense might in anger! The Legion now has a heart beat!

Rise!

Posted Image

#6 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

I liked your rally speech and you are welcome to practice or competite against the Dark Angels Halo 4 section any time you want.

#7 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

I must say that the idea is so epic that I wish to join, but ask for no rank except for the one that is given, for it will be a privilege to fight with such warriors at my sides.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#8 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

well then my new brothers what is the next step
Posted Image

#9 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

I can already see a Halo 4 Tournament in Gothic Wars future.

#10 GrimHavoc

GrimHavoc

Dark Apostle of the Silent Shadow

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

I must say that the idea is so epic that I wish to join, but ask for no rank except for the one that is given, for it will be a privilege to fight with such warriors at my sides.

Kiss ass :P

I will feast on your eyes.

#11 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

I can see why you might jokingly say this but let's try to not start another blow up like so many others that have been plaguing Gothic Wars over the last few days.

#12 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Thank you Reaper, but I assure you that it is apparent to be all in good fun. :) I can only have those of a light heart and open sense of humor stand beside me as I, myself, have a very...strange sense of humor.

So far we are looking at Myself, GrimHavoc, Doomdrinker1, and Brother Agatone. We need but one more to make it official. From there we must accumulate a few more in number. I would like to see at least 12 members so as we can branch off into two 6 man teams with a squad leader for each which may also allow for better time-zone coordination as well as Inter-Team training. We are at 4 of 12, so 8 more in total. 1 to be official. 2 to be an effective 6 man. Once we have 5 members, however, we can gain ourselves a nice little section to begin organizing.

As I said in my statement, per my Pre-Moderation title I cannot claim the official position of 'Leader', so I will need someone of a strong will to stand with me to make this happen. I can understand if there is reluctance, but I assure you that working with me is quite easy.

The Legion grows ever closer! Bring forth your comrades! Once we are deemed an official placement we will also branch off into the void and return with more souls for the harvest!

Posted Image

#13 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

Kiss ass :P

It is not our place to request ranks, if we are qualified then we will receive them with out need to ask.

So joint command, this could work.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#14 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Indeed a counsel would be a good idea although I think we will need a leader in an offical manner i could aprouch a friend he is in the sons and I will ask if he wishes to join but only this one time the sons will be on halo as well as us
Posted Image

#15 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Once we have our numbers I will be able to decide who shall stand with me. Right now it is simply compiling the bodies we need.

We're close.

Posted Image

#16 delta sniper 56

delta sniper 56

The 56Th Sorcerer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

i'll join.
Ancient Bowtie Wearing Bartender.
Tenno Swagg.

#17 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Well there we go. Five members.

I'll get the proper gears turning. Who is willing to stand as our acting Team Leader in my stead?

Posted Image

#18 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

well Keiya the idea was yours you should have the honour to nominate a leader
Posted Image

#19 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

While this may be true, I would like someone who is will to step forward of their own accord - to show a trait of leadership.

Posted Image

#20 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Well then I will put my name forwards for the mantle of leadership I have experience in clan leadership (outside of gothic wars) and am the XO of the thousand sons. It would be my honour to lead the 14th legion.
Posted Image

Change Theme!