#21 bloodgod582

bloodgod582

Tech marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

I've never seen the allure of being an Argonian. I mean they can breath in water but what else do they get?

They get the ability histskin which increases health regen for sixty seconds and there freaking lizard people
skulls again why can't I have nice things

#22 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

My serpent character (as mentioned in my last post before I lost the mod) had all the Argonian abilities, which was awesome. I didn't choose the Argonian because I don't like the idea of being a gecko :P. but that's why I loved the mod.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#23 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Super healing sounds cool but my Nord is a power house and can just take hit after hit in his heavy armour. Except for master magic spells. They fuck me up so my solution... Summon Dragon.. I win... =D

Also I have lots and lots of potions just in case =D Most of them are carry weight increase as I am a Horder who doesn't like giving up anything I find that might be useful in a single situation that I am unlikely to go into... Main reason why my companion carries lots of shit...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!