22 replies to this topic

#1 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Me continueing a discussion Im having wth Thrivalti on Skyrim in public so others can join in. 

Imperium of Man Empire or ScumStormcloaks?
Dark Brotherhood... Destroyed or joined?
Parthurnaax... Killed, left alive, or other?
Race?
Play style? (Nuking mage, archer, in-your-face warrior, etc.?)

I joined Stormcloaks, killed Parthurnaax (the blades were just too awesome to give up), DARK BROTHERHOOD FOR LIFE!!! HAIL SITHIS OUR DREAD LORD!!!!.

I The first character I made was a Khajiit called Katia, from a famous fan fiction called Prequel that is epic and has been going on for over a year (WARNING: It does get pretty sad for the first few updates): http://www.prequelad.../prequel-begin/

I'll tell you my playstyle when I find where Ive posted it before in several long paragraphs... 
FOR THE RECORD IM NOT A FURRY!!! I hate those people who say your a furry just for playing a Khajiit :dodgy: 
My play style, all over :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbF9ynGZV0

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#2 Thrivalti

Thrivalti

Kill Thalmor

• Members
  • Others:
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

For those of you who play the game on the PC, and want to strangle Bethesda over having to kill Mario Paarthurnax, I'd like to point you to:
http://steamcommunit...503&searchtext=
or
http://www.skyrim.ne...s.com/mods/8426

(Depending on which you prefer).
X-Com: Top Secret organization created by a Top Secret sect of the United Nations or the Ordo Xenos?

Either way: Aliens die.

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

First time I played?
Name I just gave it my Real Life name. I ain't good at thinking up names I just think something associated with a character. EG an Undead unit I would think Hatred so I would call them Dertah. Or something else like that =P
Stormcloaks
Left that Dragon who talks. Didn't give two shits about him.
Joined Dark Brotherhood... I like money....
Nord with a Daedric sword that ripped your face open... or I would use a two handed Daedric sword which would gut you =D
Became a Vampire Lord and fucked up bastards with super powers....

A detailed play style would be I hit things.. If they survive I hit them harder next question?

I did create a High elf who went with Stormcloaks... I used lots and lots of magic to kill everything!

I never knew you could kill the Dark Brotherhood. I just got stolen by them and was locked in and just thought... Could I kill her? Tried and before she got to her feet she was... Enlightened with fire!

JC you're a furry.... You mad brother? =P

I am joking JC you're not a furry your my Slaaneshi friend ;)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

JC you're a furry.... You mad brother? =P

I am joking JC you're not a furry your my Slaaneshi friend ;)

Im insulted we're just freinds :P. Although the word Slaaneshi and 'freind' used in the same sentence often has a completely different meaning :P :P :P

Back on topic:

I wonder if Nicky still checks this site? She's obssessed with Cicero.

And I agree, the Mod community sites are awesome. Unfortunatly they've each been labled as "The rule 34 one" "The one thats not rule 34" :(

Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

Cicero is one of the most annoying fuckers in the game! I am trying to listen to someone and he randomly tells me a story! Why Cicero! I do not care and if I give you some shit I found on the floor I think I can sell but will forget about until a much later period within the game you have to Oh Listener that tickles! What the hell is wrong with you. If someone gave me a plate and said hold that for the next hour or two I would ask why the fuck do we need a plate? Not say that a plate tickles!

Sorry I hate Cicero and I wasted the one chance I had to kill him....

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#6 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

But you have to admit Lucien Lachance is BADASS!

"Ahh Riften... A beggar once stole my coin pourse, so I stole his eyes.... It was a fair trade."

Posted Image

#7 Thrivalti

Thrivalti

Kill Thalmor

• Members
  • Others:
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

He'd be far more bad ass if he didn't talk nearly as much as he does.

And granted, there's a lot of shit that comes down through the Dark Brotherhood, but killing them?

Is MAD satisfying.

Second only to having Werewolf form for "Escape from Cidhna Mine".

1. Trick the bastards to letting you in to talk to What's-his-name.
2. Activate Werewolf form.
3. Plaster a shit-eating grin across your face as you maul everyone to pieces.
X-Com: Top Secret organization created by a Top Secret sect of the United Nations or the Ordo Xenos?

#8 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Second only to having Werewolf form for "Escape from Cidhna Mine".

1. Trick the bastards to letting you in to talk to What's-his-name.
2. Activate Werewolf form.
3. Plaster a shit-eating grin across your face as you maul everyone to pieces.

I always play on Very Hard, and that mission was REALLY hard to do, eventually all I did was;

1. Stab with Shink,
2. run away and hide,
3. wait for Mr Whats His Face to site down again,
4. repeat,

It took FOREVER to do, I died so many times because in a straight out conflict I get slaughtered. I had mods that makes the game more difficult and another one that makes sneaking more difficult so its more of a challange with greater consequences if I mess up.

Posted Image

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Oh yeah I couldn't kill them because I am great with one handed weapons and lets face it a Shiv isn't exactly what my guy was used to. He used big swords axes or a mace now he had a shiv and no armour while fighting loads of them.

With my High Elf though... He summoned a sword and burned the fuckers while stabbing them.

It was super effective....

#10 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

So has anyone here read the Prequel adventure? If you have then you should know why I played as Katia Managan as a mage focusing on fire magik while thinking of the worst cat-puns in history :P

Posted Image

#11 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Isn't the new dlc out for 360 now?
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#12 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn?

I dont think so, I think they've only just posted the trailer.

Posted Image

#13 Thrivalti

Thrivalti

Kill Thalmor

• Members
  • Others:
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Slated release date for the 360 is December 4th. Source.

#14 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

In my travels in Skyrim I joined the Stormcloaks,became the leader of the Dark brotherhood,Left Parthurnax alone,Killed things,played Dawnguard:became a vampire lord.Got cured and became a werewolf again. Then I played Hearthfire and built my own house which was kind of expensive. I can't wait till the next one comes out.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

Thanks guys... I haven't got Skyrim at the moment as my brother is borrowing it and will not be back until Christmas. So I cannot play Skyrim till then...

But guess what you guys have made me want to play it again...

#16 bloodgod582

bloodgod582

Tech marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

I was an argonian
I helped the imperials
Left parthunax alive
Didn't become a vampire lord
Built three houses
Joined dark brotherhood
I'm an archer
skulls again why can't I have nice things

#17 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

I've never seen the allure of being an Argonian. I mean they can breath in water but what else do they get?

#18 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

Gothic Wars Acolyte - Fallen Hunter

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

For me, Mage, switching to Ebony Blade when I'd maxed out magic.
Joined all 4 Guilds, was a Vampire before becoming a Werewolf, switched to Vampire Lord when Dawnguard came out, joined the Empire because Stormcloaks are Nazis and Ulfric is a Thalmor agent.
Killed the Blades because f you racists.
The Ravenwings purpose is to hunt the Fallen.
The Unforgiven shall be redeemed.
The Fallen will be purged.

#19 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Ooohh Ebony Blade is a great weapon =D Always heals me! Except for when that Legendary Dragon came along and gobbled me up =P

Never found it again.....

#20 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

My most commonly used character was Eve, she's an Imperial (was a Serpeant from this cool mod but that was taken down, was like a normal imperial but with these badass eyes), blonde styled hair (from the Apachi hair mod), with a pretty cute but serious face (used Better Females mod), and she wore Black Sacrament Armour (mod of totally badass assassin armour, like a bodyglove with these awesome details, including a veil and this thin tattered black scarf embroided with patterns). Dual wielding 2 Katanas (weapon pack mod, SOOOO many swords in that mod!).

She looked like an evil badass dark ninja assassin of awesomeness!

Every game I play as a female character I always model them to look like Eve, Ive been doing it since Oblivion.

Posted Image

Change Theme!