• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

Sixty-One Days. Sixty-one days since the Collapse. What was it exactly? What was it that caused the once noble hive cities of New Eden to erupt into full scale rebellion? What caused them to surge forward into the buildings of the Adminstratrum and throw down it's members from the tallest spires or hang them from the former Churches, once home to worship centers to the God-Emperor, now fanes to darker entities? Litanies and verses tattooed to their skins in a language that caused pain to look upon. Even more, what inspired them to pluck the weapons they once produced and take to their ships and invade their neighboring moons? The answer is buried away with the corpses of those who opposed them.

The skies over Gustav were thick with the acrid smoke of weapons, armor,vehicle, and resource production. The hundreds of factories churned further thousands of weapons for the planet's new masters. Ten million humans worked in the vast buildings , hundreds of thousands of hammers ringing to the tune of the moon's new masters. Above the clouds, the skies were a mixture of reds and greens, auroras of greens and blues , the influence of higher powers evident. Many buildings bore symbols and runes of the Ruinous Powers, numerous banners showing their pledge to the dark patrons.

A figure strode through the hall accompanied by an ally. She was rather dimintuive in stature compared to him, although an aura seemed to radiate off her body, it reeked of death. She was adorned in a black weathered cloak that fell to the floor. She moved with a strained posture, seeming to rely heavily on her staff skull topped staff for support. Her covered skin was pallid white yet smooth. Her eyes for the moment were a dark red. She turned towards her companion, looking up at his powerful form.

" I would hope that your ..'Khoitan' is it? Knows what he is doing. Not many a Warlord would refuse the offer of a Traitor Regiment." Arana spoke softly, curious of this man's leader.

(Prequel to the upcoming roleplay. Only Myself, Priest, and Thugren may post in this.)
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

As the tall one walked, the white bony spines on his back clanked against one another every so often as he kept his pace back so the woman can keep up, his thick tail mindlessly swinging back and forth behind him. The clawed armord boots scratching harshly against the metal floor. His black scaly armor pulsed in some places in sync with his breathing. He kept his taloned hands clasped infront of him, almost like a monk would. The reptilian helm had to shift it's gaze down in order for his dark burning blue eyes to look at her own, black predatory slits judging. The admantium teeth filled jaws moved as he spoke, a purple mass of flesh serving as a tongue can be seen behind the teeth.

"Not many warlords stand now. He always knows what he is doing." he replied in a deep reverbrating tone, but not of anger. "It is why I trust him to make such desicions." He held back the nagging sense of hunger, she was polite so far.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

She stared into the Devourer's eyes for a few scant seconds, returning his scrutinizing gaze. Her face remained impassive, any hints of emotions unseen, save for a feint frailty. He was an intimidating and powerful figure yes, as were most of the fallen astartes, but she was not cowed by such individuals. Her own deeds of cruelty, much the equal of theirs." Loyalty is a commodity amongst those who follow the path we have taken. Yours is a warband I don't think I'll ever understand"

They neared the command center, the door opening as two servitors slid past them. The room was bustling with the work of menials. In the center was a large table,fit with a hololith stratagem screen for better coordination. There the two would meet the third member of their conclave and business would begin.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

"Few ever do." he simply commented as with a shrug of his shoulders, a very exaggerated gesture due to his corrupted armor. If it was not for the fact she was an agent of the alpha legion, he would have opted to keep her. 'Very few mortals are capable of her malice, it's almost entertaining.' he chuckled darkly at his thought. The brusied purple tongue snaked its way out to clean one of his eyes, a benign habit of his. 'Spared, for now.' He lumbered toward the device in the middle of the room as he waited for his bond brother to arrive. "Shouldn't be long now, I believe." he said to himself as he felt the presence get near.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Sensing his bondmate nearby, thugren awoke from his meditations like a mighty beast shaking off its sleep . There was a low grinning as the servos of his battle plate helped him stand an he reached out and grabbed his helm.

Putting it on slowly he took a moment to look at h in the mirror . A mountain of power, the color of rust looked back at him. The craggy and jagged edges of his ancient power armor have him the look of the fabled minotaurs of Lipton legend, and his horned helm gave the finishing touch to the look.

Walking slowly, his steps slow an ponderous aldrin sleep thugren walks to Theron room to see his bond brother gogira and the crippled chaos witch awaiting him.

" I am here as I said witch. Do not waste my time. Lord gammadin aske me to assist to this personally but I grow tired of waiting."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#6 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

"Patience is perhaps one of the concepts most valued by my master. As is the way of his legion, but do not fret Scourge. Our idle time will soon come to an end. Lord Zairo has informed me that an Imperial Fleet is en route to "liberate" the planet." Arana cut off, waving her hand towards the hololithe. Tapping at the panel, a interactive view of the system came into view. Scrolling closer, the the shapes of New Eden, her three moons and the slowly encroaching warp storm that slowly devoured the planet, melding it more and more with the immaterium each day.

She tapped at the apparations showing the moon Gustav. Large spheres of red were spread through out the planet and along it's borders representing the Chaos Fleet, she then motioned the screen towards the empty space between New Eden and Trandasin I. A large series of blue imperial icons showed, representing the Imperial fleet.

" Our best estimates, are that they will arrive in a week's time. Given the size of the fleet our own orbital assets should be able to match them, however there is no doubt that they will or at least try to land their forces here." She informed both of them, gesturing her hands at the last part of the sentence to the walls." If the foolish Imperials manage to take this Space Port, it will make both my lord and the Despoiler's goals much harder." She reminded both , her voice never rising above a whisper.

#7 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

Gogira looks at mainly the spaceport, the promise of fighting catching his attention the most. He hunger spiked at the prospect of many soft mortals that are willing to die for the corpse. The tongue appeared once more, cleaning off the other eye before licking the entirety of his reptilian maw. He chuckled for moment before a question formed in his head. He looked to his bond brother. 'what about Astartes?' he thought, confused as to hear no sign of them.

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Thugren watched the display impassively. He knew the game the alpha legion wa playing well. " we hold the spaceport until your masters can drag their tails out of the warp to come in and grab the goal once we wrestle it to the ground."

Hearing gogira talk thugren looks up at his bondmate. "True, what of astartes?"

Over his many years thugren always found the prospect of fighting others such a himself exhilarating , he and his bodmate had felle many followers of the corpse god and the prospect intrigued him.

" surely they are in route."

cainsig11.jpg

#9 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Arana gave a sly smile, amused. They were straight to the point and understood their position well." To put it bluntly, yes. As it stands, our forces are still making ready for the Long War and not all of our assets have arrived yet. You and your Warband are but one of many contracted for this similar roles across the planet and it's other moons." She responded to his statement before zooming in on the Imperial Symbols, indicating the large icons.

" We can't be sure, but there are indeed Astartes Forces, our operatives within the Imperials have updated with at least two Chapters participating in their Campaign. A strike Cruiser of the White Consuls along with a Blood Angels Battle Barge move towards us as we speak, we're still waiting for confirmation on anything else"

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

A deep growl of anticipation was heard as the sorceress metioned of the loyalist astartes in orbit. 'This fight will not be as dull as I have predicted then. Excellent.' He thought in his mind. His talons clacked against the device in a slow beat as he started to grow somewhat restless. He look to the sorceress. "How long till our reinforecements arrive?" he questioned, wondering if they will be slow as usual.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

THugren growls deeply, he didnt like being a panw to the traitor legions. He was here for resources, and he knew all too well that his men and he where expendavble as long as the damnable despoilers whims where met.

'Woman, let me make something clear to you.."

His powerclaws clicked ominously on the table. "If i sense treachery, from your masters or you yorself, i will set this damnable spaceport to burn and i will withdraw my men. Regardless of the promised resources, we are not here to die on a whim, if i see that we are here to block bolters with our face you will be finding yourself one force less."

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

Arana remained tacticurn, understanding of the warlords anger, but amused that he thought the Legion would use him and his men like they were some blunt weapon.
” Do not mistake my lord’s manner for that of the Despoiler. Abbadon would use everything and everyone as a shield for his own. The Unseen knows full well what your Warband is capable of and even grants you overall command of the defenses.” She reminded Thugren, Zailo’s trust something hard to earn. She knew that well enough, her own origins linked to the man. “Why else would he grant you the forces you personally requested?” She tapped in another set of commands, pulling up a list of the units Thugren had appealed for.

Her head turned towards Gogira, contemplating an answer to his question.” A Traitor Legion from the Capital City, consisting of both Reaver and Warhound Engines are being prepped as we speak. Although overriding their machine spirits is proving to be harder then we thought. We expect them to be ready for deployment in the coming week. Moving ahead a regiment of Mechanized Infantry is in transit towards us, they will bolster your defenses as soon as they arrive, but that won’t be for another five days.” She answered, tapping the onyx skull that topped her staff, beads and bone digits rattling .

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

The Devourer remained slient between the exchange between his bond brother and Arana, knowing it would be resolved quickly, before his question was answered. He simple nodded at her answer, appearently finding it acceptable. 'It would be a sight to see when the 'aqcuired' god machines arrive to the fray.' he thought to himself with a creeping smirk on his corrupt features. "For seven days, we are to hold a space port against hundreds of guardsmen with possible armor support, and dozens of astartes dropping in our midst." he said to the sorceress. He looked to Thugren. "We have done worse." he shrugged to him.

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thugren clicks on the holithic with the tips of his claws allocating units

" I want the gorgon to entrench the front middle and back of the spaceport... I want the forge fiends backing up the middle lines along with the brides of slanessh."

Thugrens eyes dance behind his helm as the battlefield spreads before his eyes

" move the predators and vindicates to the frontline I want them funneled to our Gina and hammere the entire time

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

Arana nodded in agreement, approving his tactics. " It would appear you already have everything planned out. Although there are complications...." She trailed off, accessing the hololithe, she went through the list. Highlighting several of the items. " The maidens of the Dark Prince will take time. It would be unwise to bring them about so early lest my supplicants and myself expend ourselves to quickly. We wouldn't want the neverborn to fade away in the midst of combat." She stated, not wanting to lose either herself or her aides.

"The Warpsmith you requested arrived two hours ago and has already gone about reviewing our ordinance and vehicles. And my master felt obligated to grant you one more boone." Digging through the robes near her pouch, she pulled out a bundle of blades, sliding them across the table to Thugren." Loxatal . Four Broods of them." With that, another two hundred units were added to his forces, fifty loxatl per brood. "The Xeno Mercenaries were not easy to acquire either."

#16 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

Gogira picked his head up as he listened to Arana mention the 'complications.' He looked over to Thugren with a raised scaly brow of his helm. 'Did not know we were getting help from the ether.' he thought with a grin. He looked to the sorceress. "How long will the preprations take then?" he asked her curiously.

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Thugrens claws click the hololithic back to the airport and puts a beacon in the center of the spaceport.

" take the time you need witch, i want the daemons summoned at the pinnacle of the battle, put the forgefiends around the summoning and when i call summon the brides of the dark prince...The daemon host will be sacraficed then as well to summon our daemon here. They will be our trump cards. "

Thugrens bladed fingers move with suprising precision as he moves units around the battle field, " you spoke of xenos...waht kind witch, i am unfamiliar with your black toungue."

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

" Wise."Arana complimented before pulling up a file on the Loxatl themselves. An image of the xeno breed appeared over the hololithe. It was a sinuous quadrupedal black skinned monitor like xeno. Strapped around it's chest was the well known Flechette blasters. It heavily resembled the Komodo Dragons of old Earth.

" They are known as the Loxatl in low gothic. We don't know the exact specifics of where they come from, but they've been employed in other conflicts by other Warbands. Their most notable appearance was during the Sabbat World's Crusade, our fellow renegades hired them in the hundreds. We tracked down several broods of them, at least fifty in each one..." She went on explaining as to what was bargained for their services and how their weapons worked. As well as their use as infiltration, scouts, and hit and run." They don't speak much, but they take orders to the letter and will die to the last to see an objective completed."

#19 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Gogira sat quietly as he waited. He wanted to go out to the front already, a smile forming upon his lizard like features. If you can call a curve line of metal serrated fangs a smile. He looked over the hololithic display again to get a breif summary of the whole plan into his mind before operations could begin. He waited for his bond brother to be done with the sorcercess.

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

thugren lets out a sigh, " you let me be reinforced by demi humans." Thugren sighs and waves off the hololithic

"what else do you have for me witch.

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!