90 replies to this topic

#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

"do you know why I have chosen you, interrogator?" The Inquisitor says in a bold voice, "Why you, and not one of the other of the thousands of loyal servants to the imperium?"

For his part, the interrogator remains silent, staring at the floor - obediently. He doesn't fail to notice that the Inquisitor has the markings of a psyker, and a powerful one at that. He can literally feel the power radiating from the man.

"I chose you because you are arrogant, and the universe likes to shit on people like that. You have talents that I would very much like to use, and this is why I have chosen you for this mission."

He pauses for a few seconds and then resumes
"The planet Barbas is a small farming community, in the Thandros subsector. Quiet and unassuming on the surface value of things, but records indicate massive narcotic trades going on. There is a single Hive city, which will be your destination where we have been informed that one of the cartels is lurking. Your mission is to enter the city and find out when and where the next shipment is coming from. Do this and you will be rewarded well."

Spoiler

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

looking up at the inquisitor Karstack questions "when will I leave my lord?"

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#3 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

"Soon, we have almost reached the planet. My navigators tell me that we have a couple of hours left. In the meantime you must arm your self, bost physically and mentally, with the weapons and armours in the armoury, and the information that I myself can give you."

#4 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

"in that case I have three questions my lord. one, what information can you ive me concerning the hive? two, what am I permitted to take from the armoury? three, what status will I be operating under? special condition?"

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#5 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

"Ah, it is nice to see that I have selected someone who likes to see the information before they embark on a mission. Firstly the Hive has 30 million inhabitants, and they are largely made up of administratum clerks and workers, as well as some construction workers, and mechanicum adepts. The hive has a large criminal presence, especially the more poor areas. Records indicate that the cartel we are looking for calls themselves the Krimson Brigade, and don't underestimate them at all. They are well trained and organised, not hive rabble. Secondly, You may take anything from the armoury that you need, within reason. I obviously don't expect you to go in heavily armed and gun-toting. Finally, there is no special condition for this case, it is low priority at the moment, which is why we are only sending a low ranked interrogator."

#6 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

"Thankyou my lord, so I presume I will be allowed to use my inquisitoral rosette, if needs be? also will I have funding?" looks up at the inquisuitor staring at him with cold deep blue eyes.

#7 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

"You will receive funding depending on the situation on the surface. If i think that you warrant more funding then you will get that. You may only use your rosette if imperial authorities threaten you significantly, be aware though such an act will alter the situation considerably, and I would have to assign the task to another agent. Be cloaked, be secret."

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

"as ever my lord your words will be taken to heart. I will take a force sword and twin bolt pisotls if i may?

#9 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

"I can agree to bolt pistols, they are easy enough to conceal, but a force sword? A weapon of the astartes calibre of warriors will draw too much attention to you. Why not instead take a power knife?"

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

"I did not mean a sword that would befit an astartes my lord that would be far to large for myself to carry let alone handle. I will take a set of force gladius' then I will take my leave if my lord permitts it?"

#11 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

"Again, I cannot understand how you can conceal those in an environment such as this. Secrecy is key to success, surely you'd know that? or perhaps I have made a grave mistake in sending you on this mission?"

#12 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

"sir. you just offered me an knife, did you forget?"

#13 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

"A knife is smaller than a pair of galdii. I have been into the field before you know"

Spoiler

#14 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:19 AM

Spoiler

"Of course, sorry master. But surly a gladius could be conceled inside a trouser leg? However if you insist I shall use the knife"

#15 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

Spoiler

"very well I will have someone collect the items for you, anything else that you need?"

#16 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

"I will require a place to stay whilst ths operation is underway my lord. I trust our funds will be able to take care of this matter?"

#17 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

"We have you covered on that side already, a small hab apartment. You'll be taken there when you land on the planet."

#18 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

"Thankyou my lord. I shall go and make my lander ready if you wish, then i will thake my leave of you. One final thing though my liege, upon arriving on the surface what would you first have me do?"

#19 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

"the lander is already being prepped under my orders, it will take you to the surface where you will take the mag-lev train to the Hive. After which you must make your way to the apartment, and then it is up to you to decide where you think the best place to start would be"

#20 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

"You have my thanks, my lord. The emperor protects"

Change Theme!