#181 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 14 februari 2013 - 12:48

Lucifer breaks the silencer first.

" at dawn my oak and I will hea out and find us the supply lines. Well set up surveillance and gain audience with any judges not under ho sihts thumb."

Bulwark grunts standing.

" ill have designs drawn by noon tomorrow. Defense lines made with the materials we have.... "

" and the ghouls in the area.."

A familiar voice grumbles from behind both men as the darkness resolves itself into Lusaka.

" we should thin them out.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#182 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 14 februari 2013 - 05:23

"Damn right, we will kill everyone of them we see. They are a plague that infects this land and brought this country crashing down. I have no love for those mindless walkers that roam this world and I cant speak for the rest of you but I will kill as many as I can before I leave this world." Stated chelkar with a firm fist hitting the table, anger in his eyes as he looked back to everyone he lost both to the hands of the ghouls as well as oh sith "luska, Juan and a company with snipers attached to each squad will start clearing out the area grid by grid and we rotate each day our company's to that task. Also what's the status of the rough riders and there current orders." He asked as he took off his cap and ran his hand trough his hair
Posted Image

#183 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 16 februari 2013 - 09:13

Lusaka looks sidelong at lucifer.

" your..... Brother... I overheard your sister reprimanding him.. My wife's blood is on his hands."

Lucifers ears begin to lower, his breathing slowing.

" I will handle bel... I am sorry for your loss."
Lusaka visibly growls.
" that is not enough friend... I want him."

Lucifer looks from you to Lusaka and back

cainsig11.jpg

#184 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 03:58

chelkar places is hat on the table and walks over to luska. Giving him a strong slap across the face "lucifer is the leader of his pack and you have now right to drag out of on his men and beat that is lucifers job, just as it would be mine if the tables where turned" he stopped to give a pause "Now that said he will be punished fulling" giving a nod to lucifer for an agreement on that "and it will not be light just as i would punish any of ours for the same cause. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR SIR!" he said as he walked back over to his hat "i will be damned if any of my officers go and start tolling out justices as the seem fit on are own men for revenge" he broke into a fit of rage and anger his hand smaking the table hard rage can be seen in his eyes "to hell with it, hell luska if you want blood then here come and take for your wifes blood is on my hands just like all the others that die under my command. i never forget the ones i sent to their deaths yet they all died doing there duty for a greater cause just as we all will if the time comes. BAl did not kill her! a ghoul did! and taking this place by my oders and for that of the cause, so if you want blood start with mine if not then buck the fuck up man and that goes for you all soldiers under your command will die and yes some will befriends, brothers and lovers. we have a duty to keep moving forward in our cause for if we dont then how do we honor the cost that they payes for us" calming himself down and putting back on his hat "we all have our dutys and sacrafices we must make in live now luska i will see you in my office at once and lucifer you will see to bal, to the rest of you see to your men and dutys tomorrow i will bring a fit of pain down apon this place in shape P.T. is coming for you all. Now Dismissed!" he said as he wait for them to leave hoping they all understand what he said and luska the must about the rage that burns in him

1d100 rolled for a total of: 99 (99)

Posted Image

#185 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 05:07

Lusaka stands in complete shock . His face a beet red.

Everyone elaves the room, all except lucifer who looks at you for a long time.

"that...was the best show of leadership ive seen.

cainsig11.jpg

#186 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 05:39

chelkar nods "now on to this business of bal as much as i dont want to say it disiplen is need here firm and public for the sake of both your pack and my roughnecks the loss of luska wife is a heavy toll on them and they too may wish to seek revenge if they believe he gets of easy" he said taking a deep sigh
Posted Image

#187 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 07:31

Lucifer nods.

" I understand and accept it.. What are you thinking boss?"

Lucifer folds his arms and cracks his neck.

cainsig11.jpg

#188 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 09:23

"If it was one of my men or myself that was being punish it would be 25 lashing in the public, so how do you feel about that or do you have soming elsi in mind" he said as he looked into the distances
Posted Image

#189 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 februari 2013 - 09:38

He nods.

" we can have him do a circle. A fist fight. I would've suggested Lusaka but that won't end well. I will take the duty of diciplining him."

cainsig11.jpg

#190 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 19 februari 2013 - 10:25

Before answering lucifer chelkar posed another question to him "how exactly did Bal miss the did he not do a full clean sweep or did he just miss the building I want to hear from him what happened before I go and talk to luska now. we have been so quick to pass guilty on him" he said turning to lucifer with a look of a judge seeking the true
Posted Image

#191 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 februari 2013 - 11:56

Lucifer taps his PDA and bal comes in.

" speak.."

Lucifer growls and bal lowers his eyes.

" I seeped each room and each quarter... If it was a straggler that got into the room after I moved on I don't know but I swear to you I checked that room commander."

cainsig11.jpg

#192 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 20 februari 2013 - 03:06

chelkar looked the man in the eye "where you alone in clearing out the building?" he asked
Posted Image

#193 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 februari 2013 - 04:01

He looks at you.

"i did...I was the only one as the other men fought and cleared other areas. I did all i could commander...I dont know how it got in."

cainsig11.jpg

#194 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 20 februari 2013 - 06:58

"alright you are can go" he said to bal patting him on the pack "she died protecting her child and fighting for the cause not because of you slacking in your duties remeber that, keep strong and stay frosty" he waited for him to leave before talking to lucifer
Posted Image

#195 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 21 februari 2013 - 02:51

Lucifer looks at you, his stance is changed. A bal leaves he makes eye contact with the wolf as the only exchange between them is a slight nod .

"What are you thinking about now commander."

cainsig11.jpg

#196 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 22 februari 2013 - 04:27

"you man is cleared of all charges, if any ask question about who is to blame tell them that this is my order and he did his job to the best of his abilites like a true soldier of the coalition. also from now on no more clearing out builds alone" he said to lucifer before leaving the room making his way to his office where he hopes luska is waiting
Posted Image

#197 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 februari 2013 - 02:35

Lusaka is sitting on a chair, holding a bloodied length of handkerchief .

He looks up as you come in and lowers his eyes.

" commander... I am so sorry... I was blinded..."

cainsig11.jpg

#198 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 25 februari 2013 - 09:30

chelkar walked over to luska putting a hand on his shoulder "after reviewing the evidence Bal is not at falt. it was me i spread the lines to thin and one sliptted through it seems bal blames himself for it even after shown the fact. you still have your dauther it is our duty now at thos point to help you keep her safe just as your wife tried to keep her safe, and all the other childern as well we must make a place that is safe for them here and i will give my life in that cause just as Maria has done we will never forget the sacrafice she made" he said to him
Posted Image

#199 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 28 februari 2013 - 03:16

Lusaka looks at you, his face tired.

" I don't blame you boss... Lives will be lost. I was heartless to consider Maria's death above everyone else's..... It's just a hard pull to swallow."

He sighs and nods .

" we need to make this port safe... Nt another one of our lives can be lost to those beasts."

#200 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 03 mars 2013 - 04:39

"i agree and perhabs we are fight a war against the wrong thing, half of our forces fighting oh shit so it seems the other half must fight the infection. althought i will never again fight along side oh sith or any that bare the name, for the name its self is forever damned just like the naizs but i diegress, for now we must put everthing we have in the safty of this base and for that we need to hit the ground running on some crash course R&D for equipment just for that job of our peoples safty" he said as he took a set
Posted Image

Change Theme!