#241 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

It's a special surprise for when I face my friend.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#242 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

yh

Friend: "i'm gonna smash you"
you: places angron on field
friend: "riiiight, i'm off to the loo," runs away

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#243 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

What's going to be even funnier is when I place marneus calgar and abaddon the despoiler right next to him.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#244 CryZice

CryZice

The true gentleman

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Well gentlemen as we all know there are two primarchs that will not be mentioned and started to think "why is that? Hmm..." And then it occurd to me one of them must be a woman I mean come on it would be awsum with a female primarch and the other one must either be a failure of son or just the black sheep of the family he might have refused to even participate in the war he might have been a gentleman :)
Posted Image

#245 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Female primarch is a possibility.

#246 CryZice

CryZice

The true gentleman

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

It sure would be awsum x3
Posted Image

#247 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

a Female primarch is a possibly, a small one but it is still there. maybe they just have two black sheeps of the family huh?
Posted Image

#248 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Is it me or are there NO asian or black people in the 40k universe..not the games like D.O.W but in the real game etc... But yes i suppose the woman would of been put down for mercy like the story goes..but the other one...must of fell from grace or refused the Emperor

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#249 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

The White scars and Salamanders would like a word with you.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#250 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

You said it yesterday or the day before in our party lol. The salamanders have literal black skin though i'm on about african/indain races

#251 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

You said no Asian or black people. 'Scars are Mongolian while the Salamanders are black.

I fail to see the problem here.

I cannot oblige Pony.

#252 deathwing85

deathwing85

city commander

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

wouldnt like to think myself as a true gentleman bit to rough around the edges, I hold open doors to anyone behind me, respect others life styles/creed/religion aslong as the accept and respect A)The club/bike and B)The mr's. Just think the world lacks manners.
deathwing85, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Apr 2012.

#253 CryZice

CryZice

The true gentleman

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

Yeah that sure is true deathwing :3 and guys lets try to keep well lets say cultural diffrences out of discussion so no one feels offended, I wouldent like that and I know you guys are not racists exept against Xeno as any spacemarine would but lets try to be a little bit more sensetive around the terms such as "blacks" :)
Posted Image

#254 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

No, of course Zice. Nothing offensive was meant by either my or Fallen's posts, apologies if anyone felt such.

I agree with Deathwing, it's just that people are less polite today.

I cannot oblige Pony.

#255 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

Everyone in the world must put aside their differences, we are flesh and blood. The color of our skin does not define us as who we are.

#256 CryZice

CryZice

The true gentleman

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Yeah you are completely right brother agatone im just being carefull with what i say and whats being sad in this thread cause it might not be as clear for every one some might be offended and some might just take pride in it i dont know but im just trying to create a place where everyone feels wellcome and discuss the fine art of chivallry, politness and other subjects that fall under the requirements of being a gentlemanso i try to keep things like serious discussions about religion and simular headlines out of it so we dont destroy the gentleman spirit we managed to build in here :3
Posted Image

#257 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

Well put.

#258 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Is it me or are there NO asian or black people in the 40k universe..not the games like D.O.W but in the real game etc... But yes i suppose the woman would of been put down for mercy like the story goes..but the other one...must of fell from grace or refused the Emperor

To think that 40,000 years from now there would be a collective group of people in the 40k universe that would carry genetic traits even close to what we call Asian or African today is just down right preposterous. the fact that the imperium is composed of a million worlds all with varying forms of environments and population bases, many of which were separated for great periods of time during the long night, would cause a immense mixing and dilution of all the individual races we have today. not to mention that the population of terra/earth has been nearly been wiped out and had be built back up so many times through its history (in the 40k lore), meaning that the human gene pool that we have today would have been so cut up, mixed, reformed, and merged together that we would no longer see the sharp characteristic features that define the individual population bases that we have today. It’s not like the entire continent of Africa moved to nocturne during the age of technology to settle or the same goes with Chogoris being settled by only people of Asian descent. What has developed there are completely new human gene pools each suited for as well as shaped by their specific environment.
INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

#259 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

Actually, technically there could be depending on the environments of planets. The salamanders are black due the radiation from our sun.

#260 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

That is correct Vulkan...The sun is also related to the asian apparel of the Scars

Change Theme!