Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Postad 05 november 2012 - 04:05

Vizen opens the books and runs his hands down the page. "Listen to me i know what you are and i know how strong you are. BUT YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME GHOUL! I AM THE SCION AND YOU WILL BACK DOWN! YOU WILL NOT CONSUME ME! AND YOU WILL LET ME PASS! Believe me i understand you and i know what you can do." Vizen stared at the ghoul in the eyes and thought about the book and tried to reach inside it.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 68 (68)
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#162 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 05 november 2012 - 04:03

the darkness swarms your legs and you feel its desperation, it gnaws and rips ar your flesh and you feel yourself swallowed whole.

" i will not be controlled....YOU ARE IN MY WORLD NOW"

the darkness swallows you whole, and for one moment, all is silent.

A hearbeat, you feel grass under you, but you dont feel warmth, a second heartbeat and you calook down, seeing your heart, beating weakly in your chest. The area around you is drained of color and as you look around you see a field. In the distance, an ominious figure stares at you, its eyes glow darkly and you feel the wolrd tremble around you.

"YOu think....you can command me necromancer..."

The figure begins to advance slowly and you feel the air go cold.

"let me show you fear..."

Where the figure treads, the ground dies, and blackness begins to spread from its footstep like a cancer, eating the world around you.

"Focus vizen...Focus "

the voice intones, "hes trying to make you scared, if you give in to fear your lost."

Currently level of fear-0

this will raise or lower as you pass or fail rolls

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#163 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 05 november 2012 - 05:01

Vizen coughs and looks around at the darkness around Vizen slowly looks up at the ghoul. "You fool I don't intend to control you and you will not scare me! I am one of the last remaining Arcas! Born with the cursed blood and with the scar! If you will not back down then I will take you! I am the Scion and you will listen!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 31 (31)
Posted Image

#164 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 november 2012 - 11:18

A body lands beside you

Your father, soon another, your sister, followed by another, your mother.

" you speak well boy.... But your courage is as thin as glass... You are all talk."

The bodies crane their necks up sickeningly and begin to writhe as the book glows faintly.

" Vizen.... Here you cannot win... He's exerting his control... Flee for now."

The books glow drives the rising ghouls back in a searing burst and illinating a path into the canyon

cainsig11.jpg

#165 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 04:27

Vizen drops to the ground and looks up at the light running as he can. "You mark m word ghoul I will find you and I will make you suffer you crossed the person! And just for the record I don't have family!" As Vizen ran he reached deep down for that new spell he learned from the book hope if he used it in here he could mess up what ever was attacking him all while reaching for the light.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 9 (9)
Run
1d100 rolled for a total of: 71 (71)
Spell
Posted Image

#166 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 08:42

You run and slam hard into the ground , a hand clutching your foreleg as you utter the words to the ritual.

Chains wrap around the ghoul and there is a deafening scream as the foul is ripped apart and a figure stands within the ritual circle .

A dark knight looking creature stands before you it lowers its amped head and runs waddling Intothe approaching ghoul only to be slammed aside with a brutal sweep of the beasts claws

" oh you do have a family boy.... One you don't remember... One that cast you out for what you are..."

cainsig11.jpg

#167 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 09:12

"nonsenes!" Vizen stood back up looked at the ghoul then back at the light. "DAMN IT!" Vizen turned and started running back to the light. "Mark my words ghoul this is not the last you see of me."

1d100 rolled for a total of: 42 (42)
Posted Image

#168 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 10:01

You hear laughter and you run face first into sonething solid

As you come to your senses you can see the ghoul, Rusted, decayed knight in archaic armor standing over you, it's hands long lengths of bony claws.

" oh it's true boy..."

cainsig11.jpg

#169 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 10:10

Vizen just looks up at the ghoul. "Who the hell are you? And im going to assume seeing how im only here and the old man was here that your not strong enough psychically kill anyone so you get in there heads, Make them scared make them doubt then they kill them selfs. But you are under estimating me you see me? I will be king. and you wont stop me."
Posted Image

#170 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 10:46

The ghoul smirks and you feel a sharp pain, his long claws pierce your chest and in reality you feel your heart thunder twice.

" physically no... I cannot kill you .... But I can overload your heart... Make it explode from fear.... Or make you so willing to die your body will do it yourself...."

The darkness swallows you and you hear the barbed voice whisper.

" lets play a game..."

cainsig11.jpg

#171 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 11:10

Vizen grits his teeth in pain. "You may be able to but this just shows how weak you really are you." As the darkness swallows Vizen he mutters something that he read in the book. "Theres a war thats going to happen and you wont be safe unless you find a side to join so why not join mine and get to kill how many you want instead of just one." The voice comes "lets lay a game" DAMn it vizen thought.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 30 (30)
For what he muttered
Posted Image

#172 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 12:28

" to see if your worthy time..."

The smell of blood fills your nostrils, your in a dark room , the floor is covered in frigid cold blood red water an bodies are piled on either side of you. You notice you are in a hospital mourgue .

cainsig11.jpg

#173 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 12:34

Vizen look around the room at the dead bodys nothing new to him he pulled his hood over his head and closed his eyes with his right arm he reached up and touched the scar above his eye. He stood there for a second and started chanting again. After he finished his chanting Vizen opened his eyes again and started to move about the room to see if he could find anything.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 44 (44)
chant
1d100 rolled for a total of: 69 (69)
searching
Posted Image

#174 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 09:27

The chant chimes weakly into the air, as if an oppressive force consumed it entirely .

You search the bodies and find a heavy brass key in the mangled skull of a hospital worker.

Beneath the mans face is a sheet of papers bearing the name

Ben

cainsig11.jpg

#175 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 12 november 2012 - 02:36

"Ben huh?" VIzen looked at the man and the key. "Well Ben thanks for the help i owe you one." Vizen stood up and began looking around the room once more. Its odd that tthis ghoul would just be here i thought that never more said that the wolf would be here why would he let such a ghoul like this be here? He thought to himself "Unless hes trapped as well." Vizen looked at the key and moved to the dorr.
Posted Image

#176 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 november 2012 - 05:55

the room is opressing, and you feel as if something is watching you, you wander around unti lyou find the stairs, the wood is slick with blood but you make it up and notice the key is fitted to the door

cainsig11.jpg

#177 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 12 november 2012 - 06:55

"Bloody stairs a hospital and a the only dead body Ben." Vizen said as he just looked at the key in the door. "Now this all has to do with something about this ghoul or what ever, I've never been in one of theses places let alone seen one. So he is not pulling it from my mind and if its from his head then he has been in one before.... But what does a ghoul do in a hospital. Could he have been human once but turned into a ghoul?" Vizen spoke to himself for a bit as he paced and finnaly braced himself on the wall. "Hmm... Could these be memory's...? I wonder if I could perhaps dive into them and see more." Vizen walked over to the door turned the key and placed one hand on the door knob he closed his eye once more and touched his scar he didn't know why he did it sorta like a good luck thing he guessed. "Let's see what I can do" Vizen focused to see if he could drive deeper as he turned the door knob and pushed it open.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 94 (94)
Posted Image

#178 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 13 november 2012 - 02:53

a wave of darkness washes over you and the basement closes. The hallways are a putid mess of bodies and blood.

A figure, a small boy stands at the end of the hallway, the blood red pits of his eyes considering you with a dark grin.

"welcome to my funhouse........ Have you figured out the game yet vizen?"

cainsig11.jpg

#179 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 13 november 2012 - 07:05

"Ah Ben! I was wondering when youd show up again! I have to say I like what've done with the hospital you were brought up in or should I say your testing facility?" Vizen eyed the boy as he felt the darkness in him. "Now about the body's there either the staff that tested on you or all your victims before me, now my lonely friend Ben shall we go on? Oh and I must ask you something you know the power of chains?" He said as he smiled at the boy and crossed his arms.
Posted Image

#180 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 13 november 2012 - 09:33

Ben smiles, his lips curling obscenely as he shows rows and rows of teeth

" do you really think you can chain me Vizen?"

He smiles opening his arms