Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Postad 29 september 2012 - 10:10

"If the the glutton was here then that mean's the rest are as well... And im assuming that all seven can be a real issue." Vizen rested his scythe aside a car and looked up at Artarius "I am looking for Coreus well the man he was reborn into, the so called jack the ripper. I seek power Artarius I seek to make myself the strongest necromancer, I offer this to you if you join me and Falx i will help you destroy the Seven either by making a Army of ghouls or what ever means, Your probably the strongest thing ive seen, But i know your not strong enough to take on all seven . But we must find Coreus first, what do you say great patriarch Artarius."
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#62 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 29 september 2012 - 10:17

Atariuses ears perk up and he leans forward a bit.

"Your looking for Coreus ? I haven't seen him in decades.. I heard his seekers how his death dirge ... But you are right if gluttony is awake his brothers are not far behind....I will accompany you boy.. But let me be clear you try anything funny I will rip your spine out of your ass and beat you with it until I'm tired.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#63 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 29 september 2012 - 11:06

Vizen chuckled "It will be a honor to have you with us Atariuses." Vizen said as he bowed to the giant bear, turning his head and looking back at Falx he grinned. Well did you see this happing Falx thinking in his mind so Falx would hear him.
Posted Image

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 oktober 2012 - 12:01

Before you can move artarius puts his foot onto your back and pushes you down .

" I can hear you human..... So lets be clear... I follow you to find Coreus ..... Nothing more."

cainsig11.jpg

#65 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 01 oktober 2012 - 12:11

"Aaahaa" is the sound Vizen made as a foot pushed him to the ground. "I meant no disrespect! i was only saying that because Falx said you would eat my bear out. Nothing more nothing less now could you please take your massive foot off me?"
Posted Image

#66 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 oktober 2012 - 04:09

Artarius grunts , grinding you into the dirt a bit. " YOu are like all human...YOu will not control me do you understand? I will find my comrade....than i will leave..Understood?"

cainsig11.jpg

#67 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 01 oktober 2012 - 04:38

"Dont you compare me to other humans, I am not like Them! They dont the understand ghouls like me!"
Vizen's plants his palms on the ground and starts pushing up. "Falx is not my slave! He is my partner and my Buddie! And who know's maybe you will come to like me as well Artarius!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#68 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 02 oktober 2012 - 01:46

Youanage to lift artarius foot and free yourself. He smirks as his foot slams down with tremendous force .

" you've got spirit boy.. I like this.. Go Ito my den." He motions over t his den

" there is some Ghoulbone there.... Gather it and let's go."

cainsig11.jpg

#69 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 02 oktober 2012 - 05:37

Vizen Stood up and dusted off his coat while he was listening to Artarius "Ghoulbone you say?" saying with a smile on his face. "why thank you very much Artarius could make some nice weapons out of them. Could see about doing something for Falx with them as well." Vizen headed over to Artarius's den not knowing what to see inside but Vizen entered anyways looked around the den finally noticing the ghoulbone Vizen gathered all he could stuffed them in his backpack. Taking one more good look around the den to make sure he didn't miss anything before heading out.
Posted Image

#70 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 oktober 2012 - 06:32

Falx grabs a hunk of the Ghoulbone and begins to eat it slowly. Suddenly jagged razor sharp spines of Ghoulbone tear from ho back in menacing racks

Well ... In spiny now..

Falx gru ya cocking his head

cainsig11.jpg

#71 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 03 oktober 2012 - 06:58

Vizen could do nothing but stare as Falx had bone burst out his back and say his what seemed like a joke. "Hahaha!" Vizen laughed as he headed to the exit waving at Falx to join him. Stopping in his tracks he looked at Falx "Seems you got the point right? Hahaha!" Vizen couldent stop laughing as he let Falx take the lead and go on ahead of him. Looking up at Falx once more rising one of his hands "Oh wait wait Falx I've got a bone to pick with you! Hahahahaha!" Vizen laughed the whole way trying to catch up
To him. "Oh come on its funny!"
Posted Image

#72 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 08:39

Falx raises an eyebrow at your sad attempt at humor and continues to walk as artarius follows behind, his pace slow and ponderous

So boy... What makes you seek Coreus ... Not many are foolish enough to seek the fallen warder

cainsig11.jpg

#73 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 05 oktober 2012 - 01:46

"what makes me seek him? Well its kinda of odd ive been having this visions of him i guess i dont know how to say it really. But When i set out i ran into this giant bird that told me Your duty is to find the angel, and Coreus. But i guess im seeking him out for better understanding of your race and power." Vizen continued to walk as he looked back at Artarius. "And im not going to try and eat him or anything just so you know Artairus." Vizen looked forward and stop. "I got it! Falx you know i was never a good doctor Guess I'll have to bone up on my anatomy! EH EH?! Hows that!?"
Posted Image

#74 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 06 oktober 2012 - 01:08

Falx stops looks at you and sits on his ass witha plop

" that was so bad I refuse to walk anymore." He grunts with his arms folded.

" I can tell you a good bit boy... I've spent a long time hunting the truths of my breeds past.. It is interesting."

cainsig11.jpg

#75 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 06 oktober 2012 - 01:18

"Damn it Falx! You wouldn't know a good joke if it hit you on the face! Go on sit down and pout why dont you when we run into some bandits or something remind me to yank there sense of humor out for you." Vizen Sat down and dumped his bag out looking at the bones, food, the statue and other stuff Vizen tossed some food to Falx and rolled some other to Artairus. "hungry?" Vizen laied out the bones in front of him and looked at them thinking of something he could do with them weapons? Armor? Anything? "Hmmm.... So can i ask about what you know Artairus?"
Posted Image

#76 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 06 oktober 2012 - 08:06

The Ghoulbone is soft and malleable in your hands and seems to be able to be molded into anything you'd want as artarius sits with a slight quake.

The mother created us to fight the undead. There are dozens of us.. Each a lost breed. Asan fled from the ghouls we fought an bought humanity time to survive. But even we are not immune to the undead. Over the years many fell to the undead.. Sometimes madness, even more often men turned their blades to us. Coreus was the warder of this land.. He and Titan protected man with all they could until Dekkanorus killed titan

cainsig11.jpg

#77 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 06 oktober 2012 - 09:58

"So your telling me you fought the ghouls? I thought you were on the side of the ghouls... This changes everything then. so you guys fought with the humans then huh? well then tell me what happens to when they go mad?"
Posted Image

#78 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 05:35

Artarius scratches his ear. "We fought ghouls, we fought human..THe humans hated and feared us even when we protected them....It is the humans way.."

Artarius looks at falx and cracks his neck . "Just like your little ghoul friend, if a patriarch fights too long without some form of treatment from the ghouls posionous bite, they eventuall fall....Its like an all consuming cloud of rage that they are lost to...not a pretty sight."

cainsig11.jpg

#79 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 12:07

"I see." Vizen looked down at the bones and back up. Rembering what the bird had told him he looked at both at Falx and Artarius. "What does angel and demons mean? Any ideas?" As Vizen asked he looked back down at the bones and started to make something.
Posted Image

#80 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 02:41

roll to make anying kite

Artarius sighs, "Angels, demons.....Old world terms that weve adopted ...Angels are spirits, humans that we see that bring good changes...Demins...The ghouls, humans that are ghoul touched,consort with the undead... bring ruin to their own kind."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!