#21 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

Night Lords vs Imperial Fists.

Before the heresy Konrad Curze and Rogul Dorn came to blows, Curze smashed the fuck out of Dorn but was then locked up. He escaped killing numerous Imperial Fists aswell as Emperor's Children.

So you can see why the Imperial Fists may have a grudge.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#22 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

Part right, Dorn called Kruze out on his method of war. Kruze got butt hurt and sucker punched Dorn and jumped on top of him. He then submitted to being arrested and face the Emperor, while awaiting transport he killed his way out. Then we've went and blew up his home world rather then attempt to fix it. 

i disagree Dustier but tell me how do u figure

I assume he would refer to the battle between the Lion and Conrad where they nearly killed eah other in a duel. It's a short story and the name escapes me ATM.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#23 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

Part right, Dorn called Kruze out on his method of war. Kruze got butt hurt and sucker punched Dorn and jumped on top of him. He then submitted to being arrested and face the Emperor, while awaiting transport he killed his way out. Then we've went and blew up his home world rather then attempt to fix it.

He was awaiting his judgement from the other primarchs and i do believe he done more than sucker punch him :D.

As for Nostramo, it had become like how it had been before he came to power and because of that he was starting to get rapists and murderes in his legion and so he destroyed Nostramo indeed but for the good of his legion. In his boots i would've done the same.

Word Bearers vs Ultrasmurfs indeed as they fought bitterly during the Heresy.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#24 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

i disagree Dustier but tell me how do u figure

i thought of chapter we havent faced much

I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#25 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

He was awaiting his judgement from the other primarchs and i do believe he done more than sucker punch him :D.

That's how he got the upper hand on Dorn. In a straight up fight Dorn would have gutted his emo ass. ;)

As for Nostramo, it had become like how it had been before he came to power and because of that he was starting to get rapists and murderes in his legion and so he destroyed Nostramo indeed but for the good of his legion. In his boots i would've done the same.

So he failed to fix his home world unlike so many of his brothers then rather then fix it and his chapter he destroyed it. Seems like he gave up and admitted failure to me.

Word Bearers vs Ultrasmurfs indeed as they fought bitterly during the Heresy.

I agree totally. And would add Imperial Fists V Luna Wolves. As Horis himself said it would be a fight without end.

Posted Image

#26 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

dont know about imperial fists v luna wolves but i think imperial fist v iron warriors would be without end
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#27 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

agreed.

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#28 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

I only said it due to Horus stating the best attackers(LW) the best defenders(IF) it would be a battle without end as neither force could gain an advantage. It effectively was found true when Horus invaded Terra.

Posted Image

#29 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

I only said it due to Horus stating the best attackers(LW) the best defenders(IF) it would be a battle without end as neither force could gain an advantage. It effectively was found true when Horus invaded Terra.

Indeed, but what i think yon meant was if the Imperial Fists and Iron Warriors went at eachother it would turn out to be more of a stalemate as neither side would press the other due to their *doctrine of defence aswell as siege*meaning they could counter eachother. Where's the Luna Wolves were much more aggressive but in their aggression it would be easy pickings for the Imp Fists as all they could do is just sit and wait.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#30 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

No no , I'm just going off I what Horus said in "Horus Rising" about the Fists. We already know two great siege armies would be amazing. But the best assaulting force VS the best defending force, turned out it happened on Terra.

Posted Image

#31 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:39 AM

Wouldn't it be a little more interesting if the legions fighting had opposing ideals. In the book Helsreach the Reclusiarch Grimaldus of the Black Templar met a Salamander who had opposing ideals to one other making their chapters seem extremely different. It seems like it would be more fierce and a all around better war.
Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

Change Theme!