4 replies to this topic

#1 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

So I got around to reinstalling this since they gave me a free week might buy some time if I can figure out what I'm doing most my characters are 6yrs old now and everything has changed.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

I've heard a lot of this game recently from advertisement, I'm wondering what it's like?

And describe it to me as if I was a noob who has never had experience in space battle based mmo's (because I am one).

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

Its LONG JC, I mean REALLY long. And you have to research everything IR time. So when something says, 1 weeks worth of research time required. Set your guy and log out for a week. It gets tedious and boring pretty fast. I got up to a Gallente Hyperion and after that, gave up.

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#4 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Its LONG JC, I mean REALLY long. And you have to research everything IR time. So when something says, 1 weeks worth of research time required. Set your guy and log out for a week. It gets tedious and boring pretty fast. I got up to a Gallente Hyperion and after that, gave up.

pretty much sums it up. I just remember we had Gothic war's group start up and EVE has added a lot of stuff so figured I'd give it a look.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#5 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

i have been playing eve for years idk how many sp i have now but ive quite being a capsualer to going to DUST 514 and becoming a demi god on the ground with a weapon basicly a space marine lol

Change Theme!