Photo

Dawn of War 2 Community Involvement and Competitive Spirit!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kevroar

Kevroar

The Iron Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

Many people have the game and are willing to play. And since I no longer have access to an X-Box 360 playing games online with fellow users and Chapter/Legion members would be enjoyable.

A second part to this is if people would enjoy representing their factions on the game and make it a part of the competitive nature of this community.

Also considering the nature of the game which supports different races that people could create factions or just use an particular race in the game to create the same style of fun that I have seen in organized matches done through other games.

The primary thing I would actually be interested for this is that there be actual military tactics and the representations of the unique battle styles for each race.

Maby this sort of thing is better else where. But what could it be is the Question?

(Though in all consideration this could work if people see this as an interesting idea or since the style of the game people might look at as to much effort)

complete consideration and comments will be appreciated.

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

An issue you're going to run into is that the DOW community is polar split about DOW2. Some can't stand the multiplayer of DoW2 compared to DoW1 because instead of staying true to the RTS it was born as, they kinda did a CnC4 on it.

However, there are a few people who love it to bits, I suggest you contact NJSniper - I see him playing it quite often on Steam

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Kevroar

Kevroar

The Iron Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

thanks I'll definently try to get into contact and I never knew much of the DOW community so my intent was kinda misplaced with lack of information.

#4 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

I only have Dow not 2 but am getting the complete collection soon

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#5 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Ya i love DOW 2 and basicly all the DOW games ive even had some games of me casted in DOW 2 Ret ELITE MOD cause its an experimental balance mod and becoming quite popular adds new units and such to retribution if you ever feel like playing vanilla or want info on the mods just hit me up

Change Theme!