9 svar till detta ämne

#1 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 02:04

It's been a year since the game came out! I still don't has 40k kills, gad damnit, but I'm still plugging away!

I would like to say how awesome it has been. I have played this game with a handful of members since it came out. My own Brothers, Aries, White, Firebane, And Uri. Outside of my chapter I can only recall fighting alongside of the lord of the Blood Angels, Termi. Though we don't fight together like we used to, its been a fun time. And of course Joker, and Sid.

Other brothers I met shortly after release like Apulo, Emp, Grimaldus, and Othrim among others. And newer brothers have given this game amazing life for me. So thank you to everyone! Even the Melta whores who really made a better jumper!

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#2 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 02:21

i cant believe is being a uear already, im proud of stading next to my brother gerhart in battle as we once wear the colors of the templars, i will always remeber my first battle with draco against the word beares, we have come a long way since

i will always consider space marine as a great game not because of the game itself but for the people i have met and the new friends and brothers that now made this community

Posted Image

#3 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 064 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 03:08

Happy Birthday Space Marine!

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 09:25

If you really want 40K kills the best way to get it is on campaign playing on easy, on the part you go "SIDONUS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", then psykers appear.

Dont kill the psykers, kill the endless swarms of guardsmen with the auto cannon, you should get 5 kills each shot if you spawn camp them.

Although you will crash a lot doing this, on average your getting a kill a second, but I dont know if the 360 copes better than the PS3 so you might not crash.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 444 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 05:20

Melta-whores.com

Sent from the Melta practice chambers of the Righteous Truth

#6 Brother Aries

Brother Aries

Chaplin 3rd company

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 06:08

well if you need a few thousand more kills you should play some EXTERM with me some more lol
It has been an honor to play with the likes of you and White, Grim, and many others. I am proud to be a member of this community and look forward to many more games to enjoy as well as the kinships i share here in the site
I am become death. The destroyer of worlds.

#7 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 28 augusti 2012 - 06:20

Indeed playing Exter is a good way of racking up those kills and getting that 41k kills which i got through exter aswell as Annhil and Seize.

Happy b-day Spess Mehren, hopefully your baby brother is in the making and they have improved it... hah!
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Postad 29 augusti 2012 - 06:55

Happy birthday...even though its late

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#9 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 482 inlägg

Postad 29 augusti 2012 - 09:15

Space Marine was the second funnest MP game I ever played (first being Halo 3). Thanks to everyone on GothicWars for keeping the game alive and even though I don't play it anymore, my 1v1s and online matches will allways a fond memory.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#10 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 inlägg

Postad 29 augusti 2012 - 08:36

Space Marine was the second funnest MP game I ever played (first being Halo 3). Thanks to everyone on GothicWars for keeping the game alive and even though I don't play it anymore, my 1v1s and online matches will allways a fond memory.

Can I use the "Get shat on!" and "Good day!" lines if I make sure to put the little Opeth Copyright symbol beside them?
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

Change Theme!