187 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

Dante awoke with a start, a cold clammy sheen as on his skin and he felt something in hi mind. The nightmare, the same nightmare as always. A man, wolf headed an roaring standing atop a mountain of bodies. Around him the undead bow and you hear a voice in the back of your head

It's time Dante.... The patriarch is awake"

You know the voice, it's sigmund the predator ghoul patriarch that was implante in you at birth , the last gift of your father, a former "hero" of ho siht

Shaking the sleep from your eyes you hear a knock at the door.

It's your story now Dante ... Good luck

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Cracking his neck, Dante slowly stood up. Pulling on a pair of pants, He cursed beneath his breath. He didn't mind the business...lord knew he needed the money. However, the mercenary never took kindly to being woken up, even if the sleep was at best fitful. Sliding his riding boots on, Dante grabbed one of the ornate matched Beretta 96 handguns that never left his side. The knocking continued, so He decided to forego a shirt...He was proud to show off His many tattoos anyway.

After chambering a round and checking the clip, He padded over to the door, opening it cautiously. "Obviously you can't read the damn hours on the sign, but you woke me up. What can I do for you?"

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

A man in a full skintight bodysuit stands outside

Hoshit silencer....... Assassin

Sigmund hisses into your mind as the man shrugs." honestly I can give a fuck less about your hours I'm here to bring work. Take it and get paid or I find another your choice kid"

The mans stance is completely relaxed but you can see that his body is lean and as tense as a ripcord, on his back a long rifle is slung and two hatered weapons sit at his hips

cainsig11.jpg

#4 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

Dante shrugged, opening the door while tucking the gun in his belt. "Come in then and we can discuss the job. Will you have a drink with me?"

Offering a client a drink was simply a formality. The office was a veritable fortress, so there was no danger of confidential information being overheard. Also, standing in the door way was a good way to get shot.

As a mercenary, you learned quickly to trust no one. Due to his rough upbringing, Dante had even less trust in him than his competition. It's what made him so good at his job. This steel resolve was hidden on the surface by a happy go lucky nature.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

The silencer steps in and flips on his PDA

Caliphas Cain former silencer dominus of dragon company and the third of three surviving members of zeta squad. Wounded on his final mission , we have reports that he is the infamous jack the ripper. My superiors have okd me to pay you a sum of up to 2 billion in mutagens and chems to bring him in.

As you look at the picture something in your mind stirs, sigmund is uncomfortable, the face staring at you was the one in the dream.

We feel inclined to warn you, besides his impeccable record as a silencer Cain is also a master purifier approach him with extreme caution

cainsig11.jpg

#6 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

His icey blue ices study the picture. While Sigmund is uncomfortable with the idea, the only way to know why this man haunts his dreams is to accept the mission. The beauty of being a mercenary was his allegiance only went as far as his paycheck. He would talk to this Caiphas Cain before deciding how to deal with him

All these thoughts hidden by his excellent poker face, He turns to the Silencer. "With a bounty like that, who could say no? I've been hoping for a challenge....this guy sounds right up my alley." With a winning smile, Dante sticks out his hand. "You have a deal sir, at the full price of course. Do you have any preferred condition you want him in?"

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

The silencer nods and shakes your hand producing a credit chip

Half now the rest when you bring him, we will be in contact for updates.

He turns away and walks tithe door

" good luck kid, the last seven we sent he set back in peices I hope your better."

He lets himself out and you are left alone

" something smells wrong Dante .... Something smells like where a guinea pig."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

Even for all the years that He and Sigmund had been attached to each other, Dante would never get used to essentially talking to himself.

*That may be so, but one way or another, we need to discover why this Caiphas Cain has been in our dreams*

Dante finished getting dressed and checked his weapons. Grabbing a few vials of serum to keep his bloodlust (a side effect of being a Ghoul's Bane) in check, He locked up the office. Walking to a nearby tavern, He entered, knowing that if there was anywhere He could pick up the trail of a person of interest, this was the best place to start. He stopped for a moment, waiting for His eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. He walked up to the bar, and signaled the barkeep to bring him a drink.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:20 PM

I'll move you to places Dante its easier to guide the story but we can go from here

The bar is dimly lit and a charged current can be heard. It seems that ho siht has put a lockdown on all sanctuaries and closed borders. As you listen you can hear that there hav been increasingly violent ghoul attacks and some sanctums have gone dark completely.

The barkeep looks at you witha raised eyebrow

You ain't here for your pretty looks kid looking or anything?

cainsig11.jpg

#10 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

Leaning against the bar, Dante smiles at the barkeep. "You're not my type sweetheart...but I could use a beer. And some information...about one Caiphas Cain. He's a wanted man, and judging by the, shall we say, unsavory reputation of your clientele, I figured you might know something, or be able to direct me to someone who does. Your help would be kept confidential, and could benefit you immensely. As a mercenary, I could offer you protection, or a professional favor to be collected upon at a later date."

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

The barkeeps eye raises and he pops a toothpick Ito his mouth

Now that's a name I haven't heard outside of hushed tones. Some people call him jack... If your looking for information on him you can head north to the carnival grounds I hear he put on one hell of a show this year. Pissed nightmare right the fuck off he did

cainsig11.jpg

#12 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

"Hmmm...this job just keeps getting better and better...might need to break out the heavy artillery." Dante takes a swig of beer. "I'm curious...why do they call him Jack the Ripper? One doesn't get a title like that without a good story. Does it have to do with the 'show' at the carnival you mentioned? And who is this Nightmare you speak of?"

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

The barkeep sits and pulls over a plate of beer nuts

Some say that Cain was a hero. Some say he's possessed by a don from the old world sent to judge us. His last win at the carnival he tore apart the contestant with his bare hands. His murders are said to be violently bloody and savage that even ghouls fear him.

The barkeep shivers

I have the recording of his last carnival fight if you want to see it 
Nightmare is the ringleader of the carnival.. A real sick fuck that made the death games. Hundreds of mercs go in.. Only a few go out. It's I e big survival game where the contestants are the main events.. Some say Cain killed nightmare.. But we've seen nightmare alive and well

cainsig11.jpg

#14 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:23 AM

Dante let out a low whistle. "With his bare hands eh? Damn..Let me see the footage. I'd like to see what I'm up against. I was told he was dangerous...somehow, that seems like a serious understatement." Taking another sip of beer, he added "That Nightmare character sounds like a menace. Any reason no one has put a bounty on him?"

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:35 AM

the movie begins on wahts marked day 1

cain is brough in chained and muzzled and released with the other contestants he is realeased without weapons , wherew other contestants are fully armed. Cain fights like a caged beast, leaping from fight to fight, using wahtever makeshift weapons he can find.

On day five cain is seen standing amoungst a pile of contestants, a bloodied pipe in his hands.

He aims it at a silencer and throws it with brutish power. It goes straight through the poor saps body and slumos over.

THe barkeep looks at you

that is why they call him the ripper......hes death incarnate...

Sigmund shivers in your mind

that was not all him...he is like you and me....there is another inside him

cainsig11.jpg

#16 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

"Incredible...looks like a mark worthy of my skill." Dante smirked confidently. Inwardly, He was excited...seeing another such as himself fascinated him. Would He actually turn this "Jack" over to his employers?

*We'll cross that bridge when we come to it*

The mercenary reaches inside his coat for the money to pay the barkeep. "Thank you for the information...and the beer as well. If you ever need a difficult customer dealt with, look me up."

Dante was already cataloging the equipment He'd need for this mission in the back of his mind. The sword strapped to his back and the twin guns at his hips simply weren't going to be enough. He definitely was going to need to break out the AA-12 automatic machine gun He reserved for special situations. A variety of tranquilizer darts would be a good idea as well. And of course, his pride and joy, his beloved motorcycle. "So the carnival is in town eh? Sounds like my kind of party!"

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

The barkeep pushes the money back into your hand

Your going to need it

Turning from you you leave the bar and wall into the night.

As you walk back home you feel as if Somone is watching you and out of your peripherals you see two rough looking men following you

cainsig11.jpg

#18 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

*Looks like I caught someone's attention anyway*

Dante's muscles tense, fingers flexing. He rounds a corner, and with practiced reflexes, draws both pistols simultaneously. He lies in wait for his pursuers, wondering who they are and why they are following Him. He wonders to himself if these are enemies he made from a prior job, of if this in relation to his comments about Caiphas Cain.

Twin .40 calibers at the ready, He waits.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

The two men come ino the alley, vibrio blades humming.

Alright kid, now your going to hand over all you shiny bits and baubles nice an easy like and we won't beat you to death .

Sigmund smirks as he seems to flex his influence over your body

Put them in the ground Dante

cainsig11.jpg

#20 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Aiming one gun per target, Dante just smirks. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to decline...go to hell!"

His fingers depress the triggers, firing multiple shots at his attackers

1d100 rolled for a total of: 85 (85)

Change Theme!