Photo

Anyway want to play Ultimate Apocalypse ;)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

Ok so after the not a techmarine but really should be njsniper helped fix up my Soulstorm (Now patching) we were wondering if anyone wants a game in a little bit =)

I just need to get from 1.0 -1.2 and then SS should be perfectly fine =D
So it will happen in about an hour I would think or we could prepare to set one up for the future. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

I will join you both now that the storm is clear.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:34 AM

I will have my Soulstorm (Omnissiah willing) working so it will be playable so I can kill all who stand before the Dark Eldar!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:38 AM

I would imagine you would have gone with the Emperor's Children now that they can choose Slaanesh
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:45 AM

I would love to use glorious Emperor's Children alas I do not have Dawn of War installed so I have Necrons, Tau, SoB, Dark Eldar =D, Daemon Hunters and Tyranids.

WORKING! WORKING! WORKING! Also my username is SlaaneshiOrc

#6 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

MEET ME NOW! LOBBY 10! DO IT! DO IT NOW!

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

Ok so we hit another snag in our plan to make it work. Because I am more awesome than life itself I have a newer version of the mod 1.62.62 and no one else has that version. So we have stalled until I downgrade or everyone else upgrades =P

I am downloading Dumbass as I type. =)

#8 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:10 AM

I am downloading Dumbass as I type. =)

Says it all you muppet. I standardized all the files in one installer (Dumbass) so we wouldn't get such issues. .62 and .64 are full of crippling bugs so we are ignoring them.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#9 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

If what I'm reading from the news page is interpreted right, they're releasing the 1.62.65 since the Grand Release of the patch with the Daemons Race will be delayed once more.

#10 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

Yep, the lead coder got a job after a year of being unemployed. Necrons, New Titans and Chaos Daemons will be delayed. .65 release is bugs and limited new units

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#11 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

Hmmm

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

GOD DAMN IT PROSPERAN!

You told me that I didn't need to download "Dumbass" now so I stopped now I need it again!

At least I don't need to come of Battlefront again....

Also I don't need babysitting. I can look after myself! =D

Change Theme!