47 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:24 AM

Ok I have spotted a neutral Tungsten Compound Level 28 at 758:554.

Would grab myself but all of my bases are occupying other POIs at the moment.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:25 AM

I have none spare right now, Apulo hasn't relieved my spare base yet

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

Well I think I am the only person out there so I will have to quickly get 277M Credits and 172M Research points for another base =P

If no one is nearby I might move Fulgrim if it is still open as Fulgrim has a Crystal Control hub level 26. But the Tungsten Compound is Level 28 and is more useful. But Fulgrim has a 2:30 hour wait time from last move. =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Oooops - just had a bit of trouble with a guy called Guard Breaker - in his own alliance of 3x bases - nailed him but I've moved the wrong base to attack and left the reactor at 848:536 unguarded - could someone cover it 'cos this guy is going to try for me again in an hour and I'm kinda stuck as it is. thanks.
Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Would love to help but with all 5 of my bases holding POIs I cannot abandon them.

But the reactor is a more vital POI than a Crystal or Tiberium collection hub thingy.

Where is it located?

#6 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

as said 848:536 - ariok could get to it easily.

btw - this guy is daft - messaged me to say he was only testing out his forces on dfwtusa.

wasn't interested in me as i had only air units?????

whatever - cant't really defend myself as they use fucking carrier pidgeons around here to send data.. he'll probably zap the two bases i have there and i can move them immediately back to where they came from - that is the next time i can get a data connection in this godforsaken country.

gah!!!

edit : managed to get a connection - he's not interested in attacking me (which is weird considering i've just annihilated him) or anyone in gw but i'll wait and see. messaged everyone to leave him alone. seems to think that he's immune or something being orange and not red in a sea of green?!

if we can get ariok to cover the poi for a few hours then we're golden.

the guy did say something about 4x very powerful guys were inbound to this area from the dfwtusa as recruiters - it's either that or the gods wrath lot that appear to be kicking off. i'm taking that as a warning to really up my defences from here on in.

Radical Edward.

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

I guess I should pay more attention to what I read =P

It would take me hours to get to the POI and would make ones I am holding open to others. So I am not of much use (Not much of a change there then!) =P

I will ask Arioky if he can pop on and take control of the POIs for you =)

Could you ask this person to join our alliance and ask them to hold onto POIs for us?

Why are they killing the USA? This guy is alone and could easily be defeated by an alliance.

#8 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

That's the thing DX i don't know what he's doing that for in the first place - it's half the reason i nailed him so he'd go somewhere else to try this nonsense. I would invite him into the alliance as 2x of his bases are lvl 20+ but the thing is he'd probably keep on trying to attack dfwtusa and that'd not be good for us. - remember that joker k9alesandro the other week - we took him on then he started attacking gods wrath - not good.
Radical Edward.

#9 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

I think we need more recruits. We have more POI's than people who are actually still playing this game in our alliance, if somone would let me would you mind if I go out recruiting?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Couldn't we explain to him that he should stop attacking them and he could be given amnesty and protection from DFWTUSA. They seem to be active, know what they are doing and if a problem arises they seem to try to use diplomacy first instead of charge head first with a column of tanks.

Their defences seemed capable of defending from a couple of attacks (shows that they know what they are doing) just explain to them not to attack anyone without permission from a Officer or Commander.

#11 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

Holy crap, I did a head coulnt on who was online in the past month and thats about 21 people and we have 23 POI's, I honestly thought it would only be about 5 or 8 more people than POI's :/

Posted Image

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

This makes me think Bases are becoming more and more important.

#13 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

We lost a lot of people to inactivity, but there's still a lot that play casually

cruSig2.jpg

#14 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

But I think we will need more active people if we plan on competeing with the bigger alliances around us.

Posted Image

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Agreed the alliances above us have more, bigger and stronger players. We will one day become as strong but they will continue to grow where we will possibly decline. I think they should add in trade so you can find new players and pretty much make them Vassals. When they become your vassal you could send them supplies and one day they can join and because they saw and interacted with a friendly community of players will make them want to stay and what not.

#16 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

I've already pointed him in Cru's direction if he want's to join. Let's wait and see. 13 hours and i'll cover the POI again if Ariok hasn't got there first.
Radical Edward.

#17 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Well if any grabs it we could explain to them the situation and I guess they would move. If a random you could just blew them up =)

#18 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

So Cru is that a yes or a no in letting me going out recruiting? My methods will likely be send formal message and invite, then kill and invite if declined the first time, I might also recruit the few small numbered alliances like Hitmen and ect, but only the ones I know I can beat. 
(Also could I have a Veteran role in the alliance? Im currently third best player and will probably be ranking first when I get my 5th base)

Posted Image

#19 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

So Cru is that a yes or a no in letting me going out recruiting? My methods will likely be send formal message and invite, then kill and invite if declined the first time, I might also recruit the few small numbered alliances like Hitmen and ect, but only the ones I know I can beat. 
(Also could I have a Veteran role in the alliance? Im currently third best player and will probably be ranking first when I get my 5th base)

Recruit anyone you consider worth the effort mate

cruSig2.jpg

#20 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

K, I will head out tommorow and will direct them to our mail cluster of bases to be later directed to POI's.

Posted Image

Change Theme!