24 replies to this topic

#21 Bloodbone

Bloodbone

Crimson Fist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Guess they are afraid of no perks. I am down for a match just let me know when it is. I have work meeting Saturday at 3 which will end around 5-6.

And if you are afraid to dual one of our champs then so be it. You would have a difficult enough time against me as it stands or any of our Vets. We don't back down from challenges. So if your going to insult the CF then you can deal with me and my Vengeance.

And I would also like to request no perks for this DA. So we can see who is brave and who is not.

I will bathe in your BLOOD

#22 Draevan

Draevan

Lone Wanderer

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Live:Draevan
  • PSN:Lord_Draevan
  • Steam:Draevan

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

Well there goes a nice friendly match. I will not be taking part of this match if it's only meant to be the fist wanting a grudge match against the r.guard. Too bad, I was looking forward to some dread.
A lone marine that wanders the stars,
taking part in battles near and far,
Who fights for the eagle and for the eye,
aiding his brothers where ever they are.

#23 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

Don't worry, you should go. doubt the Ravens will be on for it unless they feel like playing dread. We already got a match with the CF tomorrow.

@Bloodbone: There is a difference between fear and interest.
Posted Image

#24 Magnus

Magnus

Meatshield

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

I couldn't be on the match, I had some connection issues.

I hope we can play another time.
Posted Image

#25 dameonkiller

dameonkiller

Master of Sanctity

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

Fear....Fear....I have no Fear...Wait...O Yea My fear is the Fear of never playing Space Marine again. I always have interest in going into battle with brothers from other chapters. Its a new and exciting learning experience for everyone. Some players I run into have issues with other chapters and so much drama always going on its just so confusing keeping up with it all so I say just start the battle and tell me who the Fuck do I need to KILL!

Change Theme!