• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Magnus

Magnus

Meatshield

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

Anyone want to play some DA on Saturday?
Posted Image

#2 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

im down. im pst time, wat time wod u like, night wod b awesome.
DARKWAR PALADIN, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since May 2012.

#3 Magnus

Magnus

Meatshield

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

I want to start on Friday at 10pm (PST).
Posted Image

#4 dameonkiller

dameonkiller

Master of Sanctity

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

I know alot off Raven Guard that would love to play. I send them a message. That is if you don't mind them playing with you. If you don't want them to play thats alright and I can understand if your afraid of them. I will not judge you for it. lol:P

#5 Magnus

Magnus

Meatshield

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

Crimson Fists aren't afraid of anyone.

Let them come!

For glory and honor we stand together on the battleground to bring death to the enemies of man!
Posted Image

#6 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

poor joke, u guyz wodnt stand a chance against our vets. im wit u Magnus.

#7 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

I know alot off Raven Guard that would love to play. I send them a message. That is if you don't mind them playing with you. If you don't want them to play thats alright and I can understand if your afraid of them. I will not judge you for it. lol:P

Coming from the Chapter whose Champion refused to duel ours, I believe you are much more familiar with fear than the Fists. Yes, you guys beat us outright but we stood to the bitter end. Perhaps you should reevaluate your definition of the word by looking to your own first.

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#8 Corax

Corax

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

Well im new to this site but im definitely down if im able to participate.

My gamertag is ODONSTA MONSTA.
"They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

#9 Raze

Raze

Meatshield

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

I would be down for this as well as long as no one minds a new guy like me tagging along.
Burn it clean

#10 Magnus

Magnus

Meatshield

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

Every one are welcome, except: mutants, heretics and xenos.
Posted Image

#11 Corax

Corax

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

The artificers have expunged all traces of mutant, heretic, and xeno from my armor after my last engagement brother.

Should I expect an invite from you around the time were going to get started? Just curious dont want to miss out on this.
"They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

#12 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

Anyone want to play some DA on Saturday?

I'm Down just give me a time
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#13 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

it was the Crimson Fist who wer insulted, its our fight Corax, if u wod like to join our chapter b4 the match, u may participate. im down to play wit u tax, add me. Magnus im goin to workout a time to play these guyz, so ur time may change. i will do my best to keep it as close as u originally had it. Raze, ur a Fist, of course ur welcomed, tho i wod like alot of our vets to show we wod rotate out all the Fists, evevryone gets a chance to play, ill post a thread after i get everythin settled.

#14 Corax

Corax

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

Ok well this was just a friendly match from what I could gather from the initial post...after which it seems there has been an escalation of sorts. Emperor be with you brothers.

Strike swift and true.

#15 Draevan

Draevan

Lone Wanderer

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Live:Draevan
  • PSN:Lord_Draevan
  • Steam:Draevan

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

Well if this doesn't become a straight challenge match between the fist and the r.guard, I'd be down for dread assault. Just drop me an invite when it's game time, if there is any room.
A lone marine that wanders the stars,
taking part in battles near and far,
Who fights for the eagle and for the eye,
aiding his brothers where ever they are.

#16 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

hey I didn't take a duel out of desire to get things moving along, besides I had nothing to prove to your B-team. which we handled just fine and we don't practice no perks on the regular. I don't need or want a grudge match, if some of you guys want to push a random Dread or CTF Lobby the Raven Guard can easily be there, Kylock already made a similar thread.

PS: probably wouldn't have even brought that match up again if you guys hadn't said anything about it. also keep in mind I wasn't even going to show up for that match, I told Cattyvixen the only way I'd play is if she was going to show up to play you guys. luckily she was all for it.
Posted Image

#17 Magnus

Magnus

Meatshield

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

I was hope we can play some friendly Dread match and now it looks like a challenge match between two chapters.

Anyway I will be starting the game at 10 pm (PST). Every one are welcome.

Send me a friend invite on XBL, tag: Imperialish

See you on the battleground Brothers.
Posted Image

#18 MyWifeMad

MyWifeMad

Brother Initiate - 2nd Company

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Count me in Brother Magnus.....

Nothing better than to sharpen the skills with other Astartes. Calling someone the "B-Team" will certainly get a response.

Mad

#19 dameonkiller

dameonkiller

Master of Sanctity

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Hey I made the comment as a joke towards playing a friendly match. Your the one who took it as an insult and a challange. Dont get all hot and bothered by it. Lets all just take a deed breath in....hold it........let it out....now pass it on.Cant we all just get along. lol

#20 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:13 PM

u guyz wodnt stand a chance against our A-team Dominion, yes Killer we can get along wen ur not busy offending us. ill b on tonight for some dread.

Change Theme!