No replies to this topic

#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:08 AM

Now that we have a huge monthly bandwidth (250GB) and we have unlimited sub-domains, SQL databases and email accounts we can do so much more!

We also have a spanky new domain which we will be transferring to within the next few days. This old one will redirect there so you do not get lost initially, however you will have to login manually as your PCs will not associate the old domain login details with the new.

That being said, if a community member would like a blog site, or something similar, to do something community related then you only need ask CruciasNZ.

We can also do forums for factions. Many of you have Enjin forums at the moment, we can provide you with your own forum on here that is independant.

For example the community is www.revenantwings.org/spacemarine whereas your forum could be www.revenantwings.org/ravenguard (this is of course already exists and all the elite Raven Guard you cannot see hang out there plotting your demise - honest)

We can also do email addresses for the staff on here.

------------------------

There is a donation link here and also above on the main navigation bar.

I personally pay for this community and it costs me $85 US annually, as a student I have top budget all year for that so any help would be appreciated. However we do not require members donate, and we do not expect them to feel guilty not doing so, if you have some $ spare and want to help out then go for it.

Note: Please PM me if the donation is for the website or for prizes, the donation doesn't actually tell me.

------------------------

Basically if you have questions or wishes then just ask.

Cru

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!