3 replies to this topic

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Today i started at my new workplace, i was about half hour early lol but better than half hour late! Basicly im doing a two week trial so they see what im like with attendance, how quick i pick things up and such so ill be in different units over the next two weeks then if im successful i do the six month contract then if im all good there then hopefully *fingers crossed* ill make full time.

Its 8am-5pm and a full week which is kool because i havent done a full week of work in aaaaagggggeeeees, we get two tea breaks and a hour lunch! Its not bad there tbh as their not on your back for shit to get done.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

Sounds sweet man. I work at the University of Canterbury (summer scholarship) and do 9.30am till 4pm or 5pm depending on when I finish the days tasks.

What are you actually doing?

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Yesterday i was in loading which basicly you get a jig *component housing* which then you assemble add pins, glass and tops *if there are any* the pins come in many sizes but today i was inspecting stuff under a microscope, filling in paperwork for rejects and checking the dimension of the pins and all sorts.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Yesterday i was in loading which basicly you get a jig *component housing* which then you assemble add pins, glass and tops *if there are any* the pins come in many sizes but today i was inspecting stuff under a microscope, filling in paperwork for rejects and checking the dimension of the pins and all sorts.

for someone who doesn't have to do it - interesting. For you at least it's pay! Money money money money

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!