1 reply to this topic

#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Just a notice that our staff are experiencing unprecedented levels of harassment (and abuse) on XBL and in PMs. All requests for work and information should go through the ticket system so we have a record of it.

Staff on XBL (and Zero on PSN) are there to relax, this site takes a lot of work and effort to run. They hardly get any thanks, mostly grief and of course the inevitable derp that decided to spread "them vs us" rumors to make their lives harder; ffs they are just doing their jobs.

This also applies to Pidgin, I have people added on there to organize games and enjoy a casual conversation; I do not want to be harassed through it when I am doing assignments or eating dinner.

Thank you for your consideration,

GWRS Staff

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

Just going to shove this here.

If you get a warning for something you have done, you have clearly earned it as all "borderline" warnings are heavily debated. However, you still have the right of appeal. To do so, the person who receives the warning must open a ticket.

We don't generally accept appeals by Proxy, and the staff reserve the right to close any tickets which become abusive. They are just doing their job applying rules that have been around for awhile, and for which public opinion has been asked for many times.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!