3 replies to this topic

#1 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

May I suggest that a few of the major signature rules are put on the signature editing page or at least a link to the signature rules page so that they can be easily accessible when changing your signature and you don't have to go looking for them. For example I have received 2 warnings due to my ignorance of the rules (i hope my sig is correct now) and I would have read the rules had I seen a link to them on the signature editor, I finally looked them up a few minutes ago but this would make things easier. Especially for new members.

Just an idea
Posted Image

#2 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

Your talking about a picture sig or a text sig?

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#3 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

I am talking about your signature period like originally my signature was too big and recently the text above it was too big so...
Posted Image

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

That may sound like a really good idea, and a really simple one. The former is true, the latter is horrendously wrong. It would entail a large code rewrite, it will probably get done at some point in the future. Apulo randomly plucks jobs out of the list to provide variety to his workload.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!