#81 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

^ never thought of that....tho isn't it easier for you to do on your ps3 by making the colours on a random scheme?

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#82 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

either or, but that way people don't bitch that I got the wrong color or "if it were turned just this so..." thats why I would rather people send me the pictures.

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#83 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

Oh.......if your referring to me and my banner....sorry.

I know my guys colours off by heart.

Space marine: blood ink main paint, dheneb stone detail, dheneb stone helm, dheneb stone trim turned off apart from gauntlets and shoulder pads.

Chaos marine: regal blue main paint, ice blue detail, ice blue helm & backpack. Ice blue trim all turned off apart from shoulder and gauntlets.

Easy :) have you thought about my chaos banner?

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#84 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:12 AM

Brother Palin, I have been promoted to Captain :D When you get a chance, could you please change my sig to say.
Crimson Fists, 2nd Company
Captain Corman
Master of the Shield

Thank you Sir! 
Or something to that effect. Whatever looks best

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#85 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

Corman, sure, when I get the time, fallen, your chapter is....chaos? And I meant angrysmurf actually with my last reply.

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#86 Seraphim Maul

Seraphim Maul

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Great Work! and thanks again

Posted Image

"Consider that your lack of fear, strikes fear into the heart of your enemy. Serve the Emperor, Honor the 4th and Strike from the Sky"

#87 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

aha...palin they are called the raiders of dawn check a few of my latest threads

#88 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

hello Palin, ive seen ur banners and have been very impressed by ur work, ive been recently been asked by my chapter to ask u for a awesome banner, they think because im Veteran Sergeant now i need one,lol. im not picky, as long as its not a assault marine or devy idc wat u put as pic. i wod like it to say my name DARKWAR PALADIN and my rank and 2nd company shields bearers. i thx u for ur generosity, ppl like u is wat makes this community.
DARKWAR PALADIN, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since May 2012.

#89 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

Posted Image
http://img269.images...idersofdawn.jpg

Fallen, is this what you would be looking for? This is what i could come up with. Been a hectic week. Sorry guys for no sig's.

9JeXAbU.jpg

#90 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

That's cool....i could use that for a company banner PM me as I don't want to spam up the thread with idea changes...i was thinking a solar eclipse of a white sun being blocked by a black one, although not completely, and an ice blue background with the mark of tzeentch on the corner or anywhere that's kwl thnx :) I'll use it atm until your back on track

#91 Omegon

Omegon

Chaplain,First Company.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

Palin,if you don't mind I would like a signature,I just made Chaplain First Company,I use a Power Sword,and play an Assult Marine most of the time,Crimson Fist, Black armor,screaming the Litany of Hatred or whatever is the best you can do,thank you I greatly appriate it.

Chaplain,First Company.
Omegon.
The Blood of Mighty Dorn pumps though me, what chance have you against me Traitor?

#92 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

^the best armour I find for chaplain shoulder pads are the relic left and battle damaged right. Mastercrafted chest and veteran left greave. Mastercrafted right and mastercrafted pauldrens. I think I used relic backpack and veteran hell atm as I don't have a master crafted 1 yet...what do you think?

#93 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

If you could then you can take a pic of your guy yourself in his armour, makes Palins work a lot easier, especially with the work load he is currently dealing with.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#94 Omegon

Omegon

Chaplain,First Company.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

Understood,I trust his judgement all his other Sigs. look awesome,so if he just wants to chose whatever he thinks is best i'm fine with that or whatever he would like me to do.

The Blood of Mighty Dorn pumps though me, what chance have you against me Traitor?

#95 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

Palin,if you don't mind I would like a signature,I just made Chaplain First Company,I use a Power Sword,and play an Assult Marine most of the time,Crimson Fist, Black armor,screaming the Litany of Hatred or whatever is the best you can do,thank you I greatly appriate it.

Chaplain,First Company.
Omegon.

Ok, first of all the Crimson Fists do not have a first company on the forums and you have not be promoted to the rank of Chaplain.

Brother Palin please disregard this request or make a sig fitting of Omegon's position. Thanks 
He is a Battle Brother of the third Company

Posted Image

#96 Omegon

Omegon

Chaplain,First Company.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

Corman..Lord Commander promoted me to it,he's making a first company and asked if i would be acting chaplain..why would i make it up or lie you can ask him about it..

#97 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

We shall see.

Posted Image

#98 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

Ever way Omegon just take a pic of your guy on the screen then post it here or PM it to Palin to make his life easier.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#99 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

Alright, here's the ones that posted me on this thread. I'll get to the ones in my PM's tomorrow some time. Working on getting ma chick colored is taking painstaking time, and working on kreiya's SM while I figure out the drawing technique's on my chick is making it longer. Sorry I haven't posted more lately.

Posted Image
http://img444.images...yangrysmurf.jpg
Posted Image
http://img820.images...corman20302.jpg
Posted Image
http://img211.images...kwarpaladin.jpg
Posted Image
http://img836.images...084/omegon2.jpg

9JeXAbU.jpg

#100 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:23 AM

Corman..Lord Commander promoted me to it,he's making a first company and asked if i would be acting chaplain..why would i make it up or lie you can ask him about it..

Settle down Brother, all in due time. We are still hammering out all the details and we were waiting for Foundation Day to make it all official.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

Change Theme!