#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

Howdy,

We will be looking at publishing (on here) compendiums of stories written by our members and require an artist to do the artwork for the stories as well as cover art.

You will generally have a month to complete all the work and will be unpaid. However we might dip into the donation fund to thank you, that depends on donations. This is mainly good for your CV as I will give you a reference for your work and of course you will be given full credit. If you can credit this to any education then we will be happy to do any required paperwork for this to occur.

The successful applicant may sub-contract their work at their own expense (which includes slave labor) as long as quality is maintained. Credit for sub-contracts is up to the successful applicant.

We do NOT want any photoshops of existing artwork. It will be all original work.

To Apply please use the Email option to email Crucias. Examples of your work are required as well as a brief explanation why we should pick you.

PS: Anyone who emails me spam applications (example would be stick figure drawings) will be ridiculed and ritually sacrificed to the Loot dice gods of TOR

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!