86 replies to this topic

#61 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

It's difficult. I knew their leader, he is...determined. Determined to win by any tactic necessary, determined to crush the others to prove some fragile notion of clan dominance. It's difficult because he won't be broken. You can beat him into the ground and he'll cling to that idea they are the best. It also trickles down to those who follow him.

So your saying he's... A moron... Ok.

I prefer something more elegant than simply stating it outright ^_^
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#62 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

I wouldn't make a team to even acknowledge they have a clan. we should just continue on as normal but if they are in a lobby with you don't be afraid to call in reinforcements. If anything we should have a headhunters committee or sidefaction for those people skilled enough to kill/hunt anyone we put on a blacklist.
Posted Image

#63 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

Step aside brothers, hunting certain individuals is our speciality. ;)
Don't ask why, questions aren't healthy. :D
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#64 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

what a bunch of cheap bastards if any of you wants to go headhunting count me in the fuckers wont see me coming
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#65 OG Shadowknight

OG Shadowknight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

Oh wow, I was the one who recorded the clip and uploaded it. I was hoping the clip would cause some small amount of shame for using this unsporting exploit, but by the Emperor's holy left testis I didn't know there would be such a loud and unanimous outcry!
OG Shadowknight, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Jul 2012.

#66 Huron Blackheart

Huron Blackheart

Tyrant of Badab

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

If there's gonna be a head hunt, then the Tyrant of Badab is coming for them. Sorry, Night Lords joke.

Posted Image

The strong are strongest alone.

#67 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Oh wow, I was the one who recorded the clip and uploaded it. I was hoping the clip would cause some small amount of shame for using this unsporting exploit, but by the Emperor's holy left testis I didn't know there would be such a loud and unanimous outcry!

We believe in playing SM for the fun and joy of it being a W40K game. People like those you video'd spoil sour our nerdgasms

My thanks for taking the time to video it

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#68 OG Shadowknight

OG Shadowknight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:08 AM

We believe in playing SM for the fun and joy of it being a W40K game. People like those you video'd spoil sour our nerdgasms

My thanks for taking the time to video it

My only regret is that the video is such a shoddy quality and that I couldn't fight back and hold my phone at the same time :P

I'm thinking of looking into buying a capture card, a friend of mine uses his all the time for his BF3 channel, and I haven't seen any channels on YouTube that have a 360 SM player. I'm having fun playing with the Blood Angels so I might splash for one and eventually upload some footage.
OG Shadowknight, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Jul 2012.

#69 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

I've got a few of these cards and I can say the cheap ones are usually crap on the PC end. If you're going to get one, get a good one > $100 US

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#70 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

I just want to play a game of SM with out being spawn camped and blasted in the face with an improved melta gun.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#71 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

Quick update. After debating this on youtube(you can check the comments) Commisar blood had apologized for this(no word from ghostmaker123) and he said that they will not be doing it again (he also said they found it by accident). he has admitted to spawn camping and i would like to knock everyone off their high chair on that topic because im sure most of us are guilty of that. I can spout off names but its not important so ill leave it at that. Also keep in mind there are a few blood eagles and there were only 4 spawn camping(albeit it is in the spawn area) and i personally have a friend CPTVBWREX in the blood eagles which im sure a bunch of you know and to me it would feel absolutely horrible to headhunt him because he doesnt play like that. Now if this is a repeat offence i have no problem but lets all take a step back, put our pitchforks down, and watch. For the people that were offended by this and were part of being camped in the spawn im asking you to roll it off your shoulders for now and watch and wait and tell us if they do it again. Im not speaking for the whole community as i have no control over anyone but myself yet i hope some of you can be reasonable about this.

Edit: but if you do see them dont hesitate to give them a good asswhupin....alls fair in love n war
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#72 Commissar Blud

Commissar Blud

Meatshield

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:14 AM

Thank you slaughter for being understanding.... and we'll be waiting.
"It is our duty to muster the Guardsmen's courage and loyalty under fire, and it is our duty to...
GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" *BLAM* *BLAM*

#73 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:26 AM

I spoke and played against ghostmaker tonight. He seemed to understand the reasoning and concern. He knows they looked bad, even if he wanted to which I doubt he did, the fFists didn't give them a chance to camp us.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#74 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Comissar please try to not make anymore of a mess of this than it already is and tell your guys to do the same. If you can get ghost to smooth out his problems with people on here and quit spawn campin our randoms:-p im sure the gothicwars community can overlook this incident...(personally speaking as i cant speak for everyone) We have a big community here full of funny, honorable, and powerful killers and i dont see why (if everyone makes amends) that you guys cant join our community(personally speaking) and have clan matches and play with all the different aspects of the website. If ghost has any questions or needs to say anything he can get ahold of me on xboxlive.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#75 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

I also have spoken with Ghostmaker about this and other issues. I personally wish they would join our community. As much as some may discourage this, it is good for the community. Another strong group among our ranks. Lets face it. Understanding all sides, I can see the lol in doing that, but not do it as a standard tactic. Its unbecoming.

In light to further prove that we are a community worthy of all that play this game I have extended an invite to ghost and his Blood Eagles to join Gothic Wars. We all have our own misguided and quirky ways, but I believe in the spirit of brotherhood we should over look the issue for now. Give them the opportunity to show that they are equally worthy to stand among us here at GW's.

As much as I would like to join a good fight, perhaps we can practice a measure of reason here guys?
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#76 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

I can Agree with that Dern.

But what I have said before still stands.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#77 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

I dont think the explaination adds up and i will still hunt but i will say no more on the subject here.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#78 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

Oh shit, what if someone in the PS3 community (besides me) stumbles across this video?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#79 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

Oh shit, what if someone in the PS3 community (besides me) stumbles across this video?

well i suggest you beat the shit out of them or post the video on youtube. you have so much of a community behind you theres not many that will challenge you.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#80 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

I need to test this and PRAY to tzeentch for the unlikely chance it doesnt work.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

Change Theme!