4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

Ok so I just went on for a last check before some sleep and I see that Don't F WITH THE USA has STOLEN a POI from us. JC's base Vault 21 was in control of a Tiberium Collector. Location is 853:500.
It happened at 23:34PM
Now it looks deliberate. They have just taken enough ground for the POI. I think JC would love to be bashing a few skulls but I don't know what condition of JC's army or what defences the USA has there.

This is could be seen as part of the USA's plan all along or just a wanker who is taking stuff that doesn't belong to them.

Either way we should deal with this dick and reclaim what is rightfully ours!

Could we ask some of the other members of the coalition if they would help us in this if it does turn into a war. It is just that they have a higher ranking than us.
I think we would need some reinforcements to effectively deal with them. We could entice members of the other alliances (With their leaders permission of course) to attack some POIs and allow them to keep them. (Not great ones but ones that would allow the people to have a want to take them)

I think a few of our members have an itchy trigger finger though =P Can we call an open season? =D

But we should try the diplomatic approach first I suppose....

If this has already been dealt with then just delete this thread or something.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:57 AM

I already sent a message this morning DX

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

Ok then. Nice to know this is all good. I will leave this be until Don't F with the USA do something again.....

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

I have not heard a reply back, but from past interaction their diplomacy guy is a bit slack

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

This is no cause for concern, he messaged his intentions as passing by before moving, he apologised for accidently taking the poi and moved as soon as possible away from it and on his way. 
Oh shit, I just got online. Those two HAVENT sent their intentions, if they dont move in 12 hours Im nuking the bastards. 
Never mind, they did send a message but it didnt show up until later :/

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

Change Theme!