#1 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:22 AM

Posted Image
Got this about 2 years ago and seeing if any of you are down with some ink. Working on another piece that will have a loyalist and Chaos marines on opposite shoulder blades:D

If any of of you guys like the work and are in Cali I can hook you up with my guy for an unreal price!

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#2 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

looks sweet cor.
DARKWAR PALADIN, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since May 2012.

#3 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:18 AM

I have ink just not 40k. Yet... :P
Very nice btw
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#4 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

I want to use this Word Bearer for my Chaos marine, gonna be sweet!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

Nice tattoo.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#6 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

Nice ink, Idk if I have the guts to get 40k stamped on my skin though

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#7 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:34 AM

Hahaha, its just a deeper level of commitment to the awesomeness that is 40k! 
And an excuse to get a new tattoo!

Posted Image

#8 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

If any of of you guys like the work and are in Cali I can hook you up with my guy for an unreal price!

I may have to hit you up on that when I get out there! I've been meaning to get the Imperial Eagle on my arm for a while now
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all! -Lord Solar Macharius

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

I'll prob do one of these in a few years once I get back into shape. Uni and gaming takes a lot out of you :D

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#10 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

I may be getting one of the Dark Angels badge, the sword and wings on my left soulder

Posted Image
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#11 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

I wanna get the Night Lord skull and batwings done on me forearm with "Ave Dominus Nox" somewhere near it, i was going to get it done last payday but i was paid a little short so could'nt :( i would'nt mind getting the chaos star done either.

Still nice ink mate but unfortunatly its a long swim across the pond otherwise i would be paying your artist a visit.

I think the Word Bearer one would make a great backpiece.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#12 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

when im a tad older im gonna get 'all is dust' written on my shoulder and a pre-heresy thousand son underneath. I'm also gonna get the imperial Aquila across both shoulder blades and underneath will be the loyalist primarchs with their chapter symbols underneath...

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#13 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

I may have to hit you up on that when I get out there! I've been meaning to get the Imperial Eagle on my arm for a while now

Awesome dude, If you have any questions pm me.

Posted Image

#14 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

There is three I wouldn't mind having. A symbol of Khorne on back of my left shoulder, The Red Corsairs Badge on my right upper arm, and the Templar Cross on my upper left arm.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#15 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

I like that idea my lord....although im gonna adapt it and have the black templar shoulder pad coveting my entire shoulder

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#16 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

There is three I wouldn't mind having. A symbol of Khorne on back of my left shoulder, The Red Corsairs Badge on my right upper arm, and the Templar Cross on my upper left arm.

Traitor! Heretic! Cookies! :derp: Yeah i think the Khorne rune looks the best out of the 4 symbols and ill get it done on my forehead... nah maybe on my leg somewhere. Other leg has a maltese cross so cant go there.

I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#17 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

I like the tzeentch symbol the best and I dislike the slaaneeshi one

#18 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

Traitor! Heretic! Cookies! :derp: Yeah i think the Khorne rune looks the best out of the 4 symbols and ill get it done on my forehead... nah maybe on my leg somewhere. Other leg has a maltese cross so cant go there.

Yeeaaaaaaahhhh not gonna lie, and most of my Templars, Dern and Crucias know this but I'm actually a Heretical Red Corsair at heart <_< >_>
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#19 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

Traitor! I shall cut you down from your post and reclaim the throne of the marshals for the holy and devout!

PS: if you like the traitor red corsairs why not be one? If the faction doesn't exist then make it

#20 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

Yes, please threaten the man who leads your chapter, decides your rank, and whether your in or not. DO IT. ! And it's a long story.

Change Theme!