59 replies to this topic

#21 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

I'm gonna friend them, enduldge in a "we are better the you" just to bait a lil bit, get them in a game, destroy them, record that shit, and post it for all to see! Im not at all going to be mean, just repeatedly own them. :D spec you may join if you like. If they start to be lacking un the man-up area and go fail trash talk, I feel confident Microsoft would love to hear from us. Annnnd since it is all recorded lol....boo ya!
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#22 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

One word........YOUTUBE!!!!!

oh and when will it be? if my Xbox is fixed I'll go for it!! Id love to kick their asses

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#23 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

I adore getting hate mail, especally if it's something I can rip apart piece by piece. If you do that without name calling the hater then what your sending isn't hate mail and it annoys them even more :D.

A prime example was xPainxKingx where he called me a no skill *CENSORED* and called me a hacker. I ripped him apart in two posts.

EDIT: Spec learn to love the hate mail, then proceed to rip them apart.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#24 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

I hear what you say Spec, i think we've run into thunder tap acouple of times and ripped him apart but they are to be ignored spec and if they cant rise to your challenge then you're better than them and that in itself is a victory.

We ran into the Blood Eagles lastnight and tore them a new one though i think ariock was the only one who recieved hate mail lol! Still it was fun.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#25 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

I ran into these guys last night. They all ran together but the Blood Angels and Wolves with me managed to get them to rage quit a few times, they kept showing up again so more rage quitting ensued. They sent messages after asking if we were a clan from gothic wars.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#26 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Hate mail will make you stronger. People will hate you but they will also fear you. Also hate mail gives you the extra satisfaction after winning and seeing someone is raging so much they cannot contain themselves but send to you an offensive message. =D

If someone does send hate mail to someone the Night Lords hunt them down =P We did so last night because I hate to name people but Commisar Blud or something like that sent a message to Ariok. For the next few games Ariok hunted them. Not the best thing you can do for yourself. Get one very very skilled swordsmen angry at you....

If I ever see them online then I will have a go if I think I am hard enough. ;)

If they be playing late and such then I might not be able to find them as well I don't find it fun staying up to stupid o'clock and being knackered. Also I don't think I have ever seen them online anyway. Still I hope I do see them then I will tear their arses open. Literally. ;)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#27 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

We ran into the Blood Eagles lastnight and tore them a new one though i think ariock was the only one who recieved hate mail lol! Still it was fun.

Ha, I got a barrage of messages that said, "Traitorous scum" after running into them during a game.

<--Former Eagle (Back in November/December)

“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#28 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

So nightwolf, do these guys still run with ghost?
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#29 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

So nightwolf, do these guys still run with ghost?

One of em was called ghostmaker if thats who you are referring to Dern, my axe = his face many times. :D

Oddly enough i wish i recieved hate mail just to get more satisfaction from it though i would probably send a reply just saying "Lol!" and leave it at that. But yes as Dx mentioned if any of us get hate mail we hunt the person down and keep doing so until they rage.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#30 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

I've engaged thundertap, angry snorlax, etc. in combat before, albeit it was a fair amount of time ago. They didn't strike me as all that skilled; I'm fairly certain that many of us could beat them in one v. ones.

graveprometheus.jpg

#31 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

The Ravens like to hunt haters.With that said you guys see them on put us on their trail amd we will run to ground.

With a smile I might add

#32 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

The Ravens like to hunt haters.With that said you guys see them on put us on their trail amd we will run to ground.

With a smile I might add

We (or at least I) have encountered them before. I may have been playing in mixed company at the time. People like that talk shit because they cannot get the job done in game. Those guys aren't all that great, and I know for a fact that the real Deathwatch (OURS) are a top-notch group of players and people.

I believe I told you all once before about my random encounter with a player who I called out for bitching in game chat about lag. I told him to calm down, and he proceeded to say so many insulting and outright WRONG things about me, my family, and even my country, that I swear if I could just remember his gamertag I'd put a bounty on him.

Because of that encounter, I almost never use game chat at all. The only exception is when I'm playing a match exclusively with people I know. Most randoms aren't talking about anything I want to hear, their microphone discipline is horrible (i.e. background conversations carrying through into my headset, etc.) and frankly, I just don't feel the need.

Spec, kick their asses when you see them, and keep them on mute. All the shit-talking in the world won't change the fact that you bent them over, and you won't have to listen to their bullshit anymore. The Raven Guard stand ready to assist you with said ass-kicking anytime you want.

Posted Image

#33 Old Man Winter

Old Man Winter

Black shield

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

We have our differences Spec but I am drawn to the potential lulz to be had from this engagment, if you would have me.
A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any
more than a lion needs the approval of sheep
~Vernon Howard

#34 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

Yea if anyone is getting in on this it would be me. Ghost and I have a few things to settle...

I will take him on Leader to loser...

#35 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

I'm not positive, but I think those are a few of the users are the ones that gave me a lot of sexist shit a while back (They only ones that gave me it on Space Marine, I normally get it on MW2 or Halo which is why I play Space Marine more than those). Quickly destroying them with a chainsaw made them shut up, and I left the lobby to escape them when the game ended. I've only run into them a few times, and they are complete asses to my party members and I. I normally leave when I can, I'd rather let somebody who has more power/intimidating deal with the brats because they don't take me seriously.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#36 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

they never joined a party of mine, but i've been a couple matches with them and they weren't in party chat, so they just stupid ass comments about the people in the lobby. At least everyone on my team had a melta gun and kicked there asses with it.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#37 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

oh ya, I got hatemail from angry snorlax before. the guy is a garbage player. complained about my melta and then classified me with Kofas for some reason. idk Kofas is an assaulty guy and I'm a melty guy. either way I do remember names and always keep an eye out for various perpetrators.
Posted Image

#38 Tu'Shan

Tu'Shan

Fireborn

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

I don't like being the one to say it, but haters gonna hate. If they have to talk shit then they ain't worth it. In my experience, people talk shit because they are horrible at whatever it is they are doing. I think somebody already said something like this, but its the truth. People like to talk shit about somebody that's better at it than they are. I've had that experience on Halo quite a bit.

Posted Image

#39 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

I consider hunting assholes/haters to be a fun minigame :D
Posted Image

#40 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

BA's beat these guys down all day in a public game lobby... Below average players.
Postad bild

Change Theme!