Photo

Born for Khorne - Lord Ariok

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

#1 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image

Falreth stood stripped to his waist. Bandages stained with blood were wrapped tightly around his wrists and fists. Sweat glistened on his body as he now faced his next challenger. Across from him in the pit stood a dark skinned man a fraction taller than himself but leaner.

When he had arrived at Erengrad he had little funds and quickly discovered by staying in the lowest rent areas, that organized underground fist fights were a great way for a man down on his luck to make a wager or two, OR should the mood take him try his hand. This sounded like fantastic news to him and eventualy got into contact with the organizers. He found it simple. He walked into a tavern and began pummling everyone that got within reach of his hands. Word soon spread that there was a new contender in cheap side out to make a few coins.

So now he stood across from his opponent. The Pit, circular in shape, was surrounded by high walls. Two doors set opposite each other allowed entry for the fighters and the crowd of gamblers and gawkers sat in an amphitheater above. With wenches passing out drinks to those as could pay.

A bell rang and the dark warrior advanced upon him quickly. He was quicker than Falreth and dodged his blows easily and effortlessly and he could feel his anger beginning to build as he was being made to look a fool.
Each time he got close his dark opponent would leap back and lash out with powerful kicks to his head, body and knees. This last kick to the head rocked his head to the side and he could feel the spread of hot liquid begin to worm it's way down his face. He wiped but blood, his blood, continued to run down his forehead and into his eyes. His vision a red blur. More blows connected and now his vision was near totally red with his blood. With a roar he charged forward. Caught a foot that was aimed for his head and with all his might stamped down upon the supporting knee. The leg folded like kindling, snapped for a fire and not finished he grabbed the fighter around the waist. Lifting him up he ran at the pits wall and slammed him face first. A sickening crunch could be heard even over the roar of the crowd and again and again he continued to smash the limp head into the wall. He had not even noticed the crowd go silent as over and over he ground flesh into the wooden panels now awash with spilled blood. Falreth found himself laughing.

Finally he let the now unrecognisable limp form drop to the floor and turned to the crowd. A moment of stunned silence then uproar. Copper, silver and gold was thrown into the arena and he stood hands in the air.

After he had left the pit and cleaned himself up he was approached by a ratty looking fellow in gaudy attire.

"There he is, there he is, the man of the hour. What can I say but you killed 'em out there. Nileus Everclass at your service. Now I know what your about to say 'what do I want?' well it's not about what I want. What I want is irrelevant. Your are by far the man of the match and it's all about what you want and what I can do for you."

Spoiler

Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#2 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

Falreth walks towards the man and says "so its about what i want well i want to fight to spill blood and cause pain to those foolish enough to get within my reach. If you can help me with that then unleash me on the next fool who wants to face me ....... if you can't help youll be like that guy i left out their" Falreth then continues to wipe the blood from his eyes.
Posted Image

#3 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

"That's what I like to hear." Nileus whoops. "Do you require a place to stay? I can set you up another fight for tomorrow evening if your up for it. 20 gold plus any wagers you wish to place. Confident me you to to man. Someone with such power as you should not need to go looking for fights. I'll manage it all for you, for a small cut of course."

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Falreth cleans the last of the blood from his eyes and says "i do have a place to stay its a small camp not far from here. as for you setting up my fights go right ahead. Just make sure when i win you only take a SMALL cut of my winnings whelp"
Posted Image

#5 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

"Right you are, right you are. Well I'll get you sorted out for a match tomorrow. All you need to do is be here rested and ready to do.... well just what you did tonight and I'll you'll be rich in no time." At that he turns and leaves you.

Shortly after he has gone a young woman enters with a drink on a tray. "Sir? Nileus insisted I bring you some, refreshment." She offers the tray out to you.

#6 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

Falreth stares at the tray wondering if the drink is spiked just thinking about it was enough to bring his rage upon him. falreth grinds his teeth and says "i don't want it. now if you want continue to live, leave me" Falreth then gathers his weapons and armour and turns to leave for his camp with a tight grip on the handle of his war axe .
Posted Image

#7 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

Falreth returns to camp and dresses any wounds he has. He has untill 5pm of the next day to do as he wishes.

[spoiler= NOTE] Is there anywhere you wish to go or anything you wish to do untill your meeting time?[/spoiler]

#8 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

The time has come for your next match.

#9 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

Falreth returns to the arena and begin his prefight ablutions when he is told his opponent is ready he enters the fighting ring ready to tear his opponent apart.
Posted Image

#10 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

The gate opens and the crowd cheers as in walks a 'Black Orc'. Metal spikes pierce his skin and his huge hands flex.
Nileus leans over the rail. "Easy win this that brute cant think for shit and it has a bum knee. So how much would you like me to wager for you?"

#11 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

Falreth turns to Nileus and shouts trying to outmatch the noise from the crowd "YOU ARE MORE OF AN IDIOT THAN THE ORC that bum knee wont worry him ,ORCS NEED TO KILL AS DO I. OH AND PLACE 10 GOLD ON THIS FIGHT" Falreth then turns to the orc looking for his weak leg the left should be his prime target. Falreth then lunges for his new enemy and sacrifice and makes an attempt to break his left leg

Spoiler

Edited by Lord Ariok, 10 February 2015 - 10:31 PM.

Posted Image

#12 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

[spoiler=note] You bastard lol [/spoiler]

Your foot connects just above the knee and as the leg buckles backwards with a sickening crack the Orc cries out in pain and falls. The crowd almost stunned by the sudden brutal attack leaps to their feet cheering. The Orc begins to regain his upright posture.

#13 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

Falreth hears nothing and sees nothing but his foes form and pain filled grunts as the ork tries to correct its self Falreth starts to gouge out its eyes
Spoiler
. falreth then shouts at the top of his lungs "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD".
Posted Image

#14 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

[spoiler=BOrc Defense]1d100 rolled for a total of: 57 (57)[/spoiler]

Catching your our stretched arms he pulls on them in order to slam his head into your face.

[spoiler=BOrc Attack]1d100 rolled for a total of: 45 (45)[/spoiler]

#15 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Falreths defense
Spoiler

Falreth filled with hate feels the touch of khorne upon him and he looses all sense of controle and begins roaring like a savage beast
Posted Image

#16 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Mid scream the Black Orc head connects with your face. Still holding your hands he again pulls back for another hammer.

[spoiler=BOrc Attack]1d100 rolled for a total of: 83 (83)[/spoiler]

#17 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

falreth takes the hit head on and attempts to rip out the orcs throat [spoiler=Falreths attack] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 28 (28) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

#18 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

Again another shattering smash. You feel your nose split under the force of the blow. "Ad enuf yet uman!" Rising his fist high he aims an hammer strike.

[spoiler=BOrc Attack]1d100 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)[/spoiler]

#19 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

Falreth takes the hit and shouts "DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEE YOUR SKULL TO KHORNE" falreth smacks the orcs left leg with all his strength in hopes of snapping the limb [spoiler=Falreths attack] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 40 (40) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

#20 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Unable to defend his already broken leg the blow hits hard again dropping him to the floor. However, over the yells of the Orc silence surrounds the arena. No one cheers. Their tone stern.

Change Theme!