6 replies to this topic

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Tonight me, Ragtag, Lothair and Kevroar of the Iron Warriors completed the bonus wave of Chaos Unleashed with two Lascannons, melta and a plasma gun.

When we saw the number of enemies counting down we were getting very excited but kept our heads screwed on, once we massacered the last of the Nobs we turned our attentions on the remaining 4 killa kanz and threw everything at them including nades lol! But omg i dont think ive ever had a feeling such as that when the final kan was destroyed and it said "Bonus Wave Complete!" then the achievements started flying but i would like a badge created on here for all those who complete the final wave of Exter because it's quite a big thing to accomplish.

Again well done guys and look forward to some more games with our Iron Warrior brothers.

Ave Dominus Nox!
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Congrats guys, that is quite a feat!

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#3 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:15 AM

Finally me and a few other night lords arnt the only ones thats done this now lol congrats
Posted Image

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

FUCK SAKE! Why didn't I go online last night! Still congrats on the Ork and Lapdog hunting =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#5 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

Every time I play on the Chaos bonus round people start to quit or there just noobs. If any one here has time to help me with it i'll appritiate it.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#6 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Were you doing slaaneshi deeds lastnight D'Ex?

The most memorable part was the bit when you've got to capture those two points, we went for B first all 4 of us on it lol it was like a big mosh circle of scar boyz, lasfire, a flash of plasma and the colours of the raaaiiinnnbooowww aswell as armoured nobz lol! Apart for in this mosh circle loads of green fuckers died.

Then abit later on when the Kanz were walking around the place ide ran out of Las and Pistol ammo so i went stomping out into the middle and in one last act of defiance booted a killa kan in the arse. In reply it turned around, stomped on my head then its buddie sliced me in two with its uber cannon. :( *sad face* But atleast i respawned with full ammo which is always a good thing. :D
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#7 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

Nah Knights of the Old Republic distracted me =P Did intend to come on but I realised it was 10pm and thought others would be on =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!