10 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

Well I just came on to Tiberium Alliances. I saw I had a message and this is what it says:
Hello, I am SublimeCross 2iC and Diplomat for the alliance Steel Guardians we also have a secondary in this area as well Steel Guardians 2 the alliance contact there is a member called lance12182.

We have noticed you coming into the area and were wonderig what your intentions might be. Since between the alliance War Pigs, Steel Guardians, Steel Guardians 2, and Zombie Reapers all pretty much work and run this sector questions have been raised why we have not been contacted about any type of diplomacy?

Just to tell you a little bit ahead of time before anything is mentioned Steel Guardians and its brother alliance basically do not use the NAP status we work on a friend or foe system here. You are either Friend or Foes and if you are trying to hedge through to get to the base line eventually you will find all of us working those pretty much to the west already.

This area lights on fire every so often due to new alliance or just plain people coming up into the area and just moving straight in trying to either make a name for themselves or just to gain easy access to and into our base line push. We work on a respect and honor system here and if people respect the fact of us being here and from the start and honor their word we do not have any issues and will accept allies but, if your intentions were to come up in here for the opposite well you can expect that we will not be as friendly and if that happens there will be no chance of regaining that chance for status agian.

Hopefully we can work on being allys and share in some of the spoils of this sector and I will await to here from you alliance diplomat on this matter as soon as possible. Thanks for your time in this matter.

SublimeCross 2iC and Diplomat of Steel Guardians

Ok so this is what I have been sent. What should I send back? and does this make me diplomat now =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

That's my job, refer them to me mate. I've already been dealing with other alliances.

Short version is we cannot and will not attack those alliances because they would crush us. While this game has PVP, it's a feature aimed at forcing co-operation. In the long run we will probably be working with them.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

Strange how we are already NAP with the Steel Guardians 2 when they say they dont use it.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

I think their other guy didn't get the memo, all good

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Shoot for a merger cru! Pull them into the might of our banner!
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#6 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

The Alliance is sealed. The Steel Guardians are now our allies.

#7 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

Update:

The Diplomat from the Steel Guardians says they and their allies are preparing to attack an alliance in the area that needs to be taught a lesson. He asked me to send Alliance requests to the following alliances, using his name to ensure they go through so we don't get caught in the crossfire:

Steel Guardians 2, War Pigs, and Zombie Reapers.

I am sending messages and alliance requests now.

#8 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

This is the exact message I received. Note the Steel Guardians 2, and Zombie Reapers have already accepted our diplomacy:

Glad to have you as allies. our website is listed of course in our description along with contact within the alliance for whatever you might need help with. Starnight17 is in and out as of late due to his D3 playing but, does come on to take care of things as often as possible but, blackfang is on more often if trying to reach the war effort side of things.

We have multi CiCs to cover all areas and of course I am the only 2iC here handleing the diplomacy and inner workiks atm. Although we do have Officers (OIC) that covr keeping up with members and making sure they are doing what they need to be growing and being active. Our alliance is probably one of the most active on the server as if they are not they are auto kicked by our invite CiC and bounty placed on their bases.

We hold our ranking on the server just mainly for that reason. and our push through the base line is to the west where we are alreay at base level 24 and 25 and continuing through. Although here within about 3 days time there will be a large cleaning out of an alliance that has decided that they do not have to respect anyone at all. They started out at war and was decided to be given another chance at which time I personally spoke up for them and they just plain didn't listen and used the ally status to move right up inside of things and start taking stuff that was not theirs. Mostly due to the CiC as his staff 2iC and officers bailed knowing that he was not being honorable and have now joined here and within our brother alliances and such.

When this happens all nuetrals in the area that have not contacted me back will be just like red to the four alliances in this sector so please contact the diplomats in these allainces and make allys soon. Use my name if you have to but, try to do this quickly.

Alliaces are:
Steel Guardians 2 - contact lance12182
War Pigs - contact smauge22 <-- I believe that is how it is spelled might have to check.
Zombie Reapers - contact not sure right off the top of my head but, should not be hard to figure out.

This will save you lots of greif. Hope to have longer talks later but, I have to hurry and contact as many as possible to give them a change to ally or move quickly.

#9 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

Any indication of who the alliance they are attacking are?

Posted Image

#10 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Here is the enemy list from Steel Guardians:

DONT F WITH THE USA
Dream Team
Germania
RedWolfSociety
TURTLE

The soon to be added alliance to the list is: New Order Alliance

This new addition to the enemy list is die to the nutjob Cic of the alliance more then anyone. We were at war with them a long time back and destroyed them over and over daily until finally I spent 8 hours talking to him and we set a friendly status. I have helped them and given POIs to them and tried to guide them but, he still doesn't listen and even his own staff 2ic and officers bailed on him and moved into our alliance.

The rest that are there are like wearing blindfolds even after proving to them that this guy has issues and cares nothing about them. So, we meaning everyone that has had to deal with this guy is fixing to make them quiet of relocate. Also since we have to spend the time doing that we are cleaning the area of those that want to remain on their own and feel that allies are not needed nor a responce back.

They all have until Saturday Night at 8pm server time. After that I cannot do anything to help them. I have personally contacted each and everyone trying to get them to either make friendly or at least move out of the neighborhood. I cannot be more friendly then that.

#11 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Ive seen them having plenty of locations, so we should slaughter the new order alliance when the call is given to get a piece of all of those resources?

Posted Image

Change Theme!