45 replies to this topic

#21 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

I also have Oh Baby! It is a great close combat weapon. I think that I prefer ranged weapons with scopes and sniping people from far away mind fucking them. Also Legate Lanius can take a headshot from a Anti-material 50MG Incendiary round found out from person experience also it was a sneak attack he got angry so Enclave people shot him to death =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#22 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

I do whats needed. I think the 3 weapons I use are This Machine, Gobi Scout Rifle and Oh Baby. One for each distance.

I mean a Hit with any of these turns them into bloody pulp.

If theres one thing I hate in fallout is insects. They creep me out. So I dont shoot them. I BLOW THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITH A ROCKET.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#23 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

Insects don't bother me except those cazadors because they poison me! Feral Ghouls freak me out in buildings because when they don't know where you are they start to do heavy breathing and my compainions just run around leaving me alone and those freaks known as ghouls attack me from behind and me make jump out my skin =P Normal ghouls are cool though only ferals freak me out because of their breathing. Lobotimites do freak me out a little bit but my ripper fixes that problem like many things even NCR Dogs. I think I am going to complete those Gun Runners Arsenal challenges =) So I am off to kill Caesar with a Knife or a Combat knife =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#24 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

I love going against swarms of ghouls with Veronica with zap glove and me with a Ripper in the Repcon rocket facility.

Who changed the trajectory of the rockets for a colision course on Come Fly With Me :P?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#25 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

I love going against swarms of ghouls with Veronica with zap glove and me with a Ripper in the Repcon rocket facility.

Who changed the trajectory of the rockets for a colision course on Come Fly With Me :P?

I improved their course. My favourite place to fight is the Long 15 and the other place after you nuke them. Loads of Ghoul troops with guns. Makes a challane as there health keeps filling up due to radiation.

Two best compainions: Boone and E-DE

Posted Image

#26 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

E-DE hands down is best companion, I was devastated when I faced a swarm of Death Claws and he went missing (strangely he came back at the assualt on Hoover Dam?).

Not sure about Boone, never really liked him, Veronica was always my favourite because she has and can get you power armour training.

Posted Image

#27 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

Arcade Gannon is the best hands down because he can get the Enclave on your side. He can give you his Telsa Power Armour. ED-E is also great when you have The Divide DLC because ED-E gets loads of new powers becomes more powerful, can repair my current weapon once a day which for unique rare weapons is very helpful! =D

#28 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

For weapon repairs I keep a dumtser full of random crap so I can make dozens of weapon repair kits.

Posted Image

#29 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Ha. Ive got E-DE to so I can get the repairs. He also makes ammo. Also Raul repairs stuff aswell.

What endings did you guys chose first?? I went for Independent Vegas. It Nice.

Posted Image

#30 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

I only played through and completed it once, I went for the one when you help House, I wanna see if I can do the one when you take over the securitrons yourself.

Posted Image

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Well my brother had completed all of New Vegas with Mr. House and NCR so I went with Caeser's Legion =)

#32 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Well my brother had completed all of New Vegas with Mr. House and NCR so I went with Caeser's Legion =)

The only thing I gave Ceaser was a grenade from monty python.

Posted Image

#33 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm gonna go kill him with a knife! I killed Benny with his own gun (Maria) =P

#34 scrambles

scrambles

Witches are magically delicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

hmm......lots of dlc. skyrim or dlc? skyrim or dlc?
Posted Image

#35 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Skyrim on PC, with enough mods to satisfy 100 dlc's. Also now after getting back on Fallout for a while Im enjoying a marrifon of headshots, Legionnaire Assassins cant even come in range of me before half their numbers heads are rolling around on the floor. I currently 6 different Sniper Rifles, the Varmint Rifle fully modded, the Hunting Rifle fully modded, a Trail Carbine partially modded, a Sniper Rifle modded with silencer and carbonfiber parts (is there a third mod I havent found???), the Ant Material Rifle, and the Gauss Rifle, I love my huge guns :D.

Posted Image

#36 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

If you have GRA then you get attachments for the Anti-Material Rifle =P FASTER FIRE RATE!
=D

#37 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

GRA? Also Im still curious if theres any more mods for the Sniper Rifle.

Posted Image

#38 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

Ah GRA is a add on called Gun Runner's Arsenal. Adds loads of new weapon improvements, achievements, special weapon versions of normal weapons but they cost at 20K each thank god for new vegas and being able to be the courier who broke the bank with 10 Luck =P

#39 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

After getting back on Fallout again and completeing it on all story endings succesivly (I had to kill Caeser several times with a police baton to feel good about myself getting the vini, vdi, vici trophy though :P), I have to say the Gauss Rifle is still my favourite gun, althought he Mysterious Gun is badass, the noise it makes when you draw it is just awesome! The Pulse Gun is OP, and the Fat Man never gets tiring, especially when you use it against a single Gecko :D.

All I need to do now is complete it on Hardcore mode all the way, do buckets of damage with melee and unarmed attacks, and win 30 games of Caravan. it is a REALLY ANNOYING game to learn but when you understand it its qite addictive.

Also walk around in Ranger armour with sunglasses and a Desparado Cowboy Hat wielding a sniper rifle then you will truly feel like a badass :D

Posted Image

#40 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

I got Unarmed, Explosives, Energy and Close Combat Weapons in the same game =P I just played Oblivion for a while and then started to attack everyone with a lead pipe =P Then Caeser's Legion were angry so they sent assassins at me and I killed them and then stole their Super Sledges =P Energy weapons was because I got the Legendary Laser and Plasma Rifle so I just liked using them =D Explosives was because I got the Legendary Rocket Launcher from the Nightkin Sniper =P Unarmed was because I like hitting things with a Power Fist =D
I think I might start playing it again around July time but I am getting Halo Reach and Dawnguard in early July so I will be playing them a lot =D
Caravan is annoying =P Hardcore is pretty easy. Only hard at the start of the game because you have no or very little doctors bags so when your head gets crippled you have the choice of get annoyed with your screen messing up or going back to a doctor.... Still takes ages for sleep deprivation. Stayed awake for 6 days and my guy was still pretty fine =P Mysterious Magnum is the best gun EVER! My brother got the faster equip perk just so he could make the noise more often.....

Change Theme!