45 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

Well I have been playing this a lot because of the DLC I got! I went Old Worlds Blues and met the best Secruritron know to mankind! His name is Muggy! You will find out why if you watch this video.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

great dlc, I enjoyed Old world blues more than the sierra madre. I would totally buy that toaster.
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

The toaster is awesome! That toaster is the bogeyman of lesser toasters!
I am off to go to Sierra Madre soon just getting some ammo and meds so that I am prepared for going there.
I also have from Old World Blues the Hazmat suit. Gives night vision and poison resistance =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

I was playing New Vegas before I was robbed. Cant be asked to start over again, but if I get this DLC I think I might.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

well I have played all of the DLC now except the Sierra Madre. I quite like The Divide. Red Glare is a great weapon as it is automatic rocket launcher with a scope!
Old World Blues and The one with the burned man in were annoying because I couldn't pick up Radio New Vegas =( So it was annoying having to listen to the Mysterious Broadcast or Sierra Madre invite =(

#6 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

I always used a Guass Rifle, I loved how accurate and powerful it was. But then again I never owned any of the DLC's (I rarely buy them for any game), so theres probably a mega sniper rifle in one of them that I want.

Posted Image

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Oh the Gauss rifle has a special version. Only gettable if you haven't got the Wild Wasteland Perk on. You go to where you get the Alien Blaster and its called YCS/186. I think it stands for Your Console Sucks. It is better than a Gauss Rifle because it is a special version also Mercenaries have it so you get some loot of them. One of the Mercenaries has Combat Armour Reinforced or Combat Armour Reinforced level 2 (Whatever the best combat armour is called.)
It is in the wasteland just google ycs/186 location and you should be able to find it. Requires no DLC for it as well. =)

#8 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:18 PM

I finished the Main story with Honest Hearts and Lonesome road.

I got boread so I went on quest to find all of the unique non dlc weapons.

I have found nearly all of them. Got the unique Tessla cannon which kills deathclaws in few shots.

Its all on my youtube channel. Including me having a fit while fighting the legendery deathclaw and CLAIMING MERCY

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#9 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

I am sooo tempted right now... I love sniping with a load of sneak perks.

Did you find the store room in a half wrecked house North East of New Vegas. Rigged with a TONNE of explosives and in the place the bathroom should be is a store room with a load of cool crap and a Sniper Rifle on a shelf. I think its the ONLY Sniper Rifle in the whole game. I died 4 times just to get to it but it was worth it :D 
The Tesla Cannon is Badass! Nearly as over powered as the fat boy!

Posted Image

#10 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

Your so wrong.

Gun Runners sell sniper Rifles at a certian lvl and The Unique one is at the Snipers Nest near Cottenwood Cove. That thing is Deadly.There is also a Unique Varmint Rifle the Ratslayer at Broc flower cave which is weaker but deadly. Has the Highst Critical hit ratio and can kill most enemys in a few hits.

The unique tessala cannon is at crashed Vertibird. But there is alot of super robots their. But is worth it. It stuns the enemy and kills deathclaws in 2 hits

Posted Image

#11 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

I knew about the ones the gun runners sell, not about the one in Cottenwood Cove. I've got a lot of places to go now when I start playing New Vegas again.

Posted Image

#12 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

I knew about the ones the gun runners sell, not about the one in Cottenwood Cove. I've got a lot of places to go now when I start playing New Vegas again.

The Gobi Scout campaing rifle isent in Cottenwood cove itself. Theres an area near it called the snipers nest. Its in a footlocker but you need a Hundred lockpick. in cottenwood cove there is the unique dog tag fists.

Posted Image

#13 bloodgod582

bloodgod582

Tech marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

i have every pice of dlc for new vages and the best wepon from a pack called gun runners arsanal is called the bozer
skulls again why can't I have nice things

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Yeah the Bozar is awesome! It fires a simple round that is cheap as well as effective(5.56mm) The gun has a sniper scope, little recoil and it automatic! I use a special shiskabab or a ripper with mods for close range, a scoped hunting rifle for longish range and a 45. sub machine gun for mid range where I can't be arsed with close combat fighting. Only problem is 45. sub machine has little ammo because I can't buy much from places =( I also use the battle rifle (non unique version of this machine)
I accidently found mercy before. I was exploring random places went into th cave and slaughter death claws the legendary death claw got stuff and I killed it with the special minigun. =)
I think the hardest creature I have fought would have to be the legendary Bloatfly. It fires out plasma and my health is 425HP after a single shot in took off about 2/3 of my health. I used a lot of stimpacks that fight and psycho and med-x.

#15 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

I never heard of that, I want to find this legendary bloatfly. And is this Death Claw your refering to the stupidly huge ones in the construction sites? Took me 3 shots from the fat boy to bring the alpha (or father or somthin) down.

Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

Legendary Bloatfly is in a Mysterious Cave at Big Mountain in the Old World Blues DLC. Didn't have anything that was important on it. I also got a special Tesla Cannon from Big Mountain. It has 4 shots in each magazine and does 20 damage for 2 seconds. =)

#17 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

Funily enought the Legendery Bloatfly is the Most powerful enemy in the game. I think the deathclaws are the Alpha Males which are small compared to the Mother Deathclaws. I think Dx is talking about Dead wind cavern as there are all types of deathclaws in there and at the end there is a Unique Grenade MiniGun called mercy.

Has any one found Oh Baby. Strongest melee weapon in the game. IT IS EPIC

Posted Image

#18 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

I admit Im no where near the pro status you 2 have on Fallout.

Posted Image

#19 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

Well I don't think there was anything of any good in that mysterious cave =(

#20 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

I admit Im no where near the pro status you 2 have on Fallout.

In the wasteland your going to have to be.

I mean when you charge in to Ceasers camp with This Machine the unique Battle rifle killing all of his guards with a Holy Hand Grenade and then smashing ceaser in the skull with Oh baby youve got to be pro.

Its funny beacause now im being hunted by assassins.

None Return.

Posted Image

Change Theme!