4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

Well I am wondering if I can attack Razorsquid below Tiberian Dawn. There Alliance is them. I would ask someone online but no is. They are alone and I think I could defeat them easily later today. I need to get some CPs back and then I can kill them. Anyone object to me doing this? base of Razorsquid are - 908:528 If you want I will invite them after I destroy them =)
Posted Image
This is their defence looks like it could take some poundings ;) But still I think that with some support we could break it down or we could just ask then now to join us. Your choice people.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

Are they holding any useful assets like Reactors or Tiberium Hubs? If so then I say go for it. And leave a base there to claim it. If not then it depends how large their alliance is.

Also I have noticed one thing. The best players and groups are the ones closest to the middle, so I think we should try pick up the pace before they beat us to it.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

Attacking alliances requires that you talk to Apulo, Joker and I. Check how many alliance members they have, if they have less than us chew them up, but be careful about multi-part alliances (eg Steel Guardians 2 is an extension of Steel Guardians)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hey, can we get some help from the Fraternity of shadows to help us expand forward more? 
Or even take on those larger alliances?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

FoS allianced us so we wouldn't roll their lower level members who were near us. If we make strategic alliances, we will announce it.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!