#61 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:01

"war is nothing more than old men giving orders and young men dieing, that is war" Chelkar said as he dragged kanta to the other corner
Posted Image

#62 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:01

'I help people and this is what I get.' he thought as he manages to pull cain away from kanta and losing his mask.

"Cain what do you expect, he wasn't force to now was he?" he asked him as he struggled to keep him away from him.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#63 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:09

"gave your life away...I LOST MY BROTHER AND SISTER'S TO THOSE SANCTUM BASTARDS DO KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN AND YOU GET IS LETTER NOT EVEN A BODY AND EVEN YOUR OWN FATHER DOESN'T KNOW YOU EXIST" yelled out Kanta

"I'M ALIVE NOT BECAUSE OF YOU NOT BECAUSE OF MY FATHER ONLY BECAUSE I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO SURVIVE" kanta then yelled out after that as he felt something drip from one of his eyes

'but look at you the almighty Cain causing pain and destruction were ever you go... but when you think about you just destroy more family's then I'll ever know" said Kanta as he laid there panting while he look down at the ground and said

"fine...if your gonna kill me get it down and over with I won't move" as his eye's didn't leave the ground as if waiting for what was to come

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:20

YOur father...was MArcar Alaric...I lost my wife protecting your father..i lost my sons , protecting your father..I lost it all , becasue i protected your father, and you dont even know ! YOur father was a part of our silencers..our sniper, i saved his ass more times than i could could... Your family died because your father left! not because of the sanctums your father left! hes alive and well iin ho siht command right now as olbriegs point man!

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#65 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:26

"This just gets better and better." He said under his breath, astonished. He still restrained cain.

"Are you better yet bruder? You'er reminding me too much of me and we both know that's bad, Ja?" he talked to him keeping a good grip of his wrathful friend. Great strain was evident on Burias's burn scared face.

#66 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:29

As kanta kept looking down at the ground he could only utter one word

"what......what.......he's still alive but my mother.....Samuel, Casandra, kerra....mom" kanta said quietly as he remembered there deaths well more like letters for his brother's and sister's as his mothers death still seemed fresh in his mind as he didn't move from that spot and felt something running down his face

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:33

Cain snarls like a beaast.

PAin and death follow me? your right! ask your father waht happened that night when zeta fell! your father ran! like a coward! he was the one who suggested we use ghoul parts! he was the one who tied my wife down in a chaiir and put her in a room with me, my sons......

Cain shrugs off burias roughly

Get the fuck off me" he snaps... before sighing, " im sorry bruder." he turns back to kanta.. " if you want...go.."

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:37

kanta just sits there not even bothering looking up as he just sat there in silence without saying a word as he then said

"did you know.....did you know who I was when you first saw me" kanta said quietly as he felt that sick feeling again that feeling to run and never look back that feeling to blow up everything around him until nothing he saw would ever remember him or look the same to him

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:38

cain tosses a picture from his coat pocket, zeta squad, and remarkably, marcus. " ya i fucking knew it you look like him..act like him..argue like him"

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:40

After cain shrugged him off, Burias just stood there quietly before he went and picked up the gas mask that was knocked to the far side of the makeshift ring. He place it back on, feeling better with the enclosure it brought and then place the helmet back over the mask.

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:43

emily walks up to cain, her hands shaking, and she touches him softly, looking at kanta..."you two....it doesnt need to be this way...."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:43

As kanta picked up the picture he looked at it tried to remember which one was his father as his mother had only shown pictures of him

"I don't remember my father I grew up with my brother's and sister's and they said few things about him....my mother only shown me pictures...but how can I know that he's still alive how can I know that...that...that bastard didn't give a rats ass that my family died" said kanta as he put his hands to rub his eyes as that feeling wouldn't stop

#73 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:49

Burias listen to kanta. He walked over to the prone man and knelt by him and stared at him through the lenses, one now cracked.

"You want to know what you should do? The same thing I did with my father. You hunt him down, and you make him answer. Answer for everthing. And settle for nothing less." he told him.

#74 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:54

Cain snarlsas he pushes past the members of the cage,

"aion on me, burias emily on me" cain growls retreiving his cloak, " if the kid wants to sit and wallow, and boo hoo, let him...im not here for Sad stories..I dont need the approval of the people that follow me....Let me tell you something kid, your story isnt new...Everyones lost in this damn wasteland..your not special, your suffering doesnt make you more important than anuyone else, and it certainly doesnt give you any right to judge me, when i saved the man that did this all to me"

Without a word, cain turns and starts heading into the carnival, aion following close behind as emily looks between both parties

Cain...dont leave him here

cainsig11.jpg

#75 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 06:59

Burias got up from the ground and went to emily. "Dear, you seem to really stand up for the guy alot, may I ask why?" he says more confused than anything.

#76 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 07:01

He reminds me of my brother

Aion huffs

Can we stop the sob stories

cainsig11.jpg

#77 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 07:06

Burias just looked at the silencer. "I would be quiet If I you boy." he said coldly.

He moved closer to emily. "Ok, I can understand that. It's surprising, but makes sense now." He said.

#78 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 07:20

Cain lets out a slow rattling breath and comes back, his eyes tired, his face drawn out and he places a hand gently on kantas head

C'mon kid.... Ain't gomna leave you here ... You came a long way.... Ain't gomna leave you here confused ....

Cain iles gently

I need somine to recruit for me... Not good with people

cainsig11.jpg

#79 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 07:23

Kanta looks at hands for what felt like a long time

"these are the hands that caused pain when I murdered my brother's squad in cold blood and my father's blood run's though my veins...so does that make me him when I run" Kanta said quietly as he got up off the ground and turned to look at Cain

"Cain there's a food court that mattew chelkar and I cleaned out earlier... I have no plan to stop here since I have my own goals..." said kanta as a frown was adorned on his face as he then looked at the man who spoke to him earlier

"and to answer your question then yes I may no will hunt him down... just not for mw or my family just the amount off lives he ruined" said Kanta as he he made a motion for chelkar and mattew to follow him

"if you don't want me to come along then fine I'll be over at the food court...and Aion good luck with whatever you wanted to do" said kanta as he moved pass cain and the others

#80 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 juni 2012 - 07:32

Cain grabs kantas collar

My uh kid... You still owe me, your little band of thrives work for me now there's still a pile of my money in your pockets

Cain grins as he guides the group to the food court

Now.... You owe me icecream btw

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!