3040 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

Cain and burias wait inside the canival grounds, talking to a vendor behind jail bars. Cain orders a large icecream for himself , and a hunk of pound cake

coming back to burias with some snacks, cain sits down, a wide grin on his face as he waits for his minion

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

Burias gladfully took the piece of pound cake. He took off his gas mask. But before he began, "Would you like some emily?" he asked her, holding the plate of dessert.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

emily smiles as cain leans on a long metal post, felling its weight, feeling the voice within reach out to him in greeting... he had been here, he had missed it, he loved carnivals, and to be back in the one that had eaned him his inital fame was nice

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

"Been awhile for you hasn't?" He asked him, seeing the look of nostalgia on cain's face.

#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

As kanta leaving the big top with Chelkar mattew and Aion they approached the south gate to where cain was suppose to be as he then looked at chelkar

"alright chelkar i know I'm gonna drop a bomb if you haven't already heard but I kinda work for a man named Cain Aka Jack the Ripper so if you please try not to say anything around that would make him want to beat with his fist alright" said kanta as he continued walking towards the south gate as he then said

"well Aion it looks like your gonna meet your hero as I promised" as kanta kept walking as he had a bad feeling if you could even call it that as he then looked to mattew

"and mattew don't try and attack him he's strong stronger then anyone I've ever meet" kanta stated

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#6 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

aion watches you carefully as you walk, his hand on the hilt of his weapon

over beside burias , cain grins

"weve got company, " cain whispered, morhing the post behind him into a set of wicked claws

cainsig11.jpg

#7 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

"And I didn't even get a chance to finish." he said. He place the plate of unfinished cake on the bench and replaced his gas mask. He stood up and was ready to see just who company was.

#8 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

As kanta and the group round the next corner Kanta see's cain standing next to two people he hadn't seen before and move one of his arms up in the air

"sup Cain" said kanta as he tried no threatening moves so that Cain wouldn't try and deck him in the next few seconds

"i brought some friends if that mattered" Kanta then added as he readied himself to run if Cain charged him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:15 AM

seeing you tense, aion steps hard on the back iof your knee, putting the revolver to your temp as cain approaches

Silncer of mantis squadron...Aion Marquess lord cain.....%45 kill markers....Ascenion to headtaker last week

Aion answers seeing cain

Cain smmirks as he manipulated the iron into a havy chain that wraps around his torso

"i heard a bit about you aion.....Please leave my minion be....i have need of him...This is buras dempsey.,..my squadmate, silencer Emily....Glad to see your alive kid"

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

"Lord cain? That's a first." He said as he looked at the silencer. He looked at the others. "That's one, who are the other's?" He waved to the standing ones. "And what the hell did you do?" He pointed at the guy being restrained by aion.

#11 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

Kanta laughed a bit as he looked at cain

"well am glad to be alive myself but I didn't expect you to come here of all places really" said kanta as he then looked at Aion

"you can let go of me now am not gonna run Aion" said kanta as he wanted Aion take the gun from his head

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

cain runs his eyes over the ghoul warily

this thing isnt gonna try to take a bite out of me is it? id hate to have to rip it in half

Mattew grins but bows

Not gonna cause problems...just here becasue boss says so

aion releases pressure on the back of kantas leg and he holsters his hweapon

" its an honor to finally meet you lord...and to see another of the infamous squad zeta here...thats a treat"

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

"Ghoul, silencers, and mercs. Oh my." He said mockingly. He views back to cain.

"More of this, 'lord' stuff, I hope you don't let it go to your head cain." He said to cain.

#14 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

As kanta felt the gun leave the side of his head and the pressure off the back of his leg he gave Aion a wearily gaze and then looked back at Cain

"the ghoul that your referring to is mattew Cain he has a name and no he won't try to eat you" said kanta as her looked at Cain's companions with silence as one of them made a comment

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

burias your sense of humor is astounding....now than...you survived big top...im hoping your stupid ass found somewhere to hole up or did you run everywhere all whilly nilly

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

"hey fuck you I'm holed up in the food court Cain me mattew and chelkar had to deal with two ghouls in there one made of fire and that can wield chainsaw and another made or bleed coolant that turned anything it touch into ice alright" Kanta said quickly as he hadn't expect that kind of verbal jab from Cain

"look if you want hold up somewhere then just follow me to the food court alright" said kanta as he made a turn to leave towards there

#17 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

Burias laughed at the man's rant. He then looked to the man. "Now I doubt your name is boy, or little minion, so what is your name? So I can remember you, after you may or may not die." he asked him.

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

cains eyes glow, and witthin a moment,a heavy iron rod spins out from a nearby cart, slamming int o your leg with a hard crack as cain pulls his machete out slowly from his sheath, eyes widening , aion backs up, emily squeals, and mattew hisses as cain lifts your chain with the blade,

" say it again"

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

"The beatings will continue, until moral improves." He chuckled to himself. He moved closer to cain where everyone else moves away. "Did my Dad teach you?" He asked him. He looked back at emily. 'Calm down dear, he won't kill him, maybe."

#20 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

Kanta laughing a bit that then turned to full blown laughter as he looked at Cain which then he turned his eyes to one of cain's companions

"my name is Kanta......Kanta Alaric" said Kanta as he then turned his eyes back onto Cain and then said

"well I could say it again but you possible kill me and trust me I want to say right now because you think I run around like a jackass" said kanta as stood there with the blade still primed at his neck

Change Theme!