35 replies to this topic

#21 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

I hope to crush the smaller alliances without provoking the bigger ones. While some of you will think it fun to pvp them, their 50 members will crush us like a bug. Just look south and you'll see why

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#22 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Can I make an observation.

The New Order Alliance and Steel Legion appear to have an alliance(maybe, Im not sure), and I doubt we have much of a chance against both of them together in the same location.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#23 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Can I make an observation.

The New Order Alliance and Steel Legion appear to have an alliance(maybe, Im not sure), and I doubt we have much of a chance against both of them together in the same location.

There's no where else to go, you can see they have spread their 50 members out around the centre. We're going for the thin bit

cruSig2.jpg

#24 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Ok, good luck. Will be supporting you in 4 days.

Posted Image

#25 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

So what alliances should we be attacking when we go over to there? Also when is the next move scheduled? I think that if we all move over to set locations at the same time then enemies will not be able to attack us and have a lower chance to push us back or kill some of our bases. We should choose the most valued targets and all strike at a similar time. I think that we should move on Tuesday or some day in a few days. I say in a few days because people might have something planed that they can't miss and then they would be late to joining in the mass coordinated attack Still just my opinion on what we should do to attack =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#26 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

We have to setup around tunnels and level our bases to 14 before we continue. May seem boring, but if we don't do it we'll be crushed

cruSig2.jpg

#27 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

We may get crushed anyway....

That is if you've not allied with the Steel Guardians - I note we're ok with the Steel Guardians2 but this level 16 who looks like one of the honcho's of the Steel Guardians (blackfang047) now has most of us in sight. 'Boats N Hoes' 878:522

Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#28 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

Can I point out how sorry I feel for dcll20. You, dx, and Dave, slaughtered him a dozen times over! and while he was running away from you blackfang intercepted him and slaughtered him again!

poor sod. :P

Posted Image

#29 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Sympathy is for the weak.... If he joined us he would have stopped those assaults on his base. He is a fool and will die a fool. That is the Cold hard Truth.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#30 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

I know but I saw him run away then 10 minutes later he's slaughtered by another player. thats just harsh and extremely funny :P

Posted Image

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

I felt nothing but disappointment for them. They had... Potential and what did they do? They tried to run from their problems of a stronger and bigger enemy or enemies all it has shown about them is that running does nothing. All it does is allow you be beaten by a completely different person. As it has been said before join us or die. I think I am being a cold person today =P
We are not stupid and challenge the biggest and strongest alliance but we will destroy the weak and assimilate the ones who can become something to us and hopefully we can return something to them for it.
I think we could do what Caesar's legion from New Vegas do where we have one tribe in the beginning. Destroy some others and make the strong join us and on and on until we have a vast amount of the world under our control and we establish ourselves as the number one power.
(I am thinking a little too big?)

#32 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

If we're Ceasers Legion then the Green Cross is the NCR, and theyd wipe the floor with us. But we seem to be making an unusual amount of allies with people who have the things we want, any word from high command about our course of action?

Posted Image

#33 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:21 AM

Steel Guardians, New Order and Zombie Reaper are the most dangerous of those around us. By allying them or NAP-ing them, we have gained some protection while we level.

Is there any specific questions you wish to ask?

cruSig2.jpg

#34 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

Where are we going? To the center or are we staying put?

Posted Image

#35 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

Right now we are staying put around where I am, and where Apulo is (slightly east of me). We needed higher level tunnels to level our bases. Once we get near lvl 15 we will be heading north-west towards a gap between the large alliances. Here the assets are held by smaller alliances we stand a good chance of conquering.

Some of us are sending our small bases (ones bought with MCV's) east and killing all the level 1 people for shits and giggles.

I'm headed to bed now, however you can ask more questions and someone will answer asap.

Night!

cruSig2.jpg

#36 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

There are no other reasons on why kill level 1s =P Well I will be moving once my base Tiberium Dawn reaches level 14.50 or around that. It is 12.something at the moment so I could be there a while.
Have a good sleep. =)
Morning =P Don't you just love different time zones =D

Change Theme!