37 svar till detta ämne

#21 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 04:10

Im too much of a loud mouth to be reclusive, plus my job dictates that i socialize - clients or otherwsie.
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#22 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:36

The career I want requires socializing, which I don't mind because I'll be helping people. I love helping people.

My mom thinks I'm *CENSORED* because I've never really shown interest in boys (never really crushed on male celebrities, never dated, nothing) and because my female friends and I are REALLY comfortable around each other (saying we love each other, lots of hugs, sitting on each other, claiming that we're going to run off and elope, stuff like that).

She knows nothing about my love for Cicero...(from Skyrim) Mainly cause I think it'd creep her out.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#23 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:42

She knows nothing about my love for Cicero...(from Skyrim) Mainly cause I think it'd creep her out.

(Face Palm)
Postad bild

#24 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:45

I do love him! He's so cute and funny! I love his little dances, his actions and his bloodthirst! And I want the jester hat! I'm trying to sew one in real life, but I kind of fail.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#25 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:51

Ive dated once, lasted a 2 months, both of us agreed we werent interested in dating altogether. Although a year on I wasnt sure what to think when she turned out bisexual... I dont mean to worry you Nick but she basicaly did all the things you just said while I was dating her...

My mom suspected I was gay once, I stood there for 5 mins while she kept saying "Its alright and perfectly normal" and "I dont mind" and ect until I broke the unbelief I was in and said loudly "No." and walked away... Only problem now is she's pestering me for grandkids already...

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#26 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:54

I don't know if I'm *CENSORED*, bisexual or what. I just haven't found anybody, boy or girl, that I actually want to date.

My mom panics because she realllyyyy wants grandkids. In her defense, she's really sick and it's almost a question on how long she's got left to live.

#27 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:58

Wow...
This Thread Has been derailed - fixed and now offically DERAILED AGAIN!....:cool:
Postad bild

#28 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 08:59

It's in the off-topic thread, so it's technically okay?

#29 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 09:00

just saying its off topic of its off topic.
an observation really...
Postad bild

#30 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 09:00

Wow...
This Thread Has been derailed - fixed and now offically DERAILED AGAIN!....:cool:

A derailed thread in the off-topic discussion forum? :P

Posted Image

#31 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 09:11

But of course its only a matter of time until Siddicus comes along and makes somthing inappropriate of this...

Posted Image

#32 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 09:26

Nicky made the thread, she can derail it all she wants.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#33 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 10:51

I remember not liking my year book but then again my year book is older then the king james bible;)
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#34 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2012 - 11:05

or is it I that de-railed it with the de-rail remark?:)
Postad bild

#35 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 19 maj 2012 - 09:44

or is it I that de-railed it with the de-rail remark?:)

Your de-railing it now with your de-railing remark of how you possibly de-railed a thread you accused of being de-railed when it turns out your de-railing accusation actually de-railed it in the first place as Nicky cannot de-rail her own thread. In fact my remark to your de-railing remark to your original de-railing post is in fact de-railing...

:derp:

Posted Image

#36 Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Iron Wolf Lord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 inlägg

Postad 19 maj 2012 - 12:29

yeah i know what you mean with bad yearbook pics. when i got mine back i flipped to my picture and they somehow made the flash of the camera give me a milk moustache. needless to say they wouldnt let me retake the picture because it and i quote "would take too long and youve already got averyone's attention. Isnt that what all you high school kids want?" in all reality he's just a lazy prick.
Postad bild

#37 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 19 maj 2012 - 08:19

I remember my brother's freshman yearbook picture. People who didn't know him then that look at it now won't believe it's him. He was this extremely tiny and scrawny little geeky Asian that we couldn't tell the gender of because of really long hair that by senior year became this huge, muscular geeky Asian with short hair. He's like, 6'4 now. That's a giant compared to most Asians. One of the reasons many find it hard to believe he's adopted (my dad's 6'4 too).

But I don't get how people say we look exactly alike. We both have brown eyes, but the similarities end there. I'm white, he's an adopted Asian. How could we possibly look alike!?

#38 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 inlägg

Postad 19 maj 2012 - 10:29

People see similaritys in the most weirdest ways ever.
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

Change Theme!