193 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

As she awoke, Katrina stretched languidly across her divan and smiled at the rising son. IT was another beautiful day in the sanctum, she dressed, drew a bath, but right as she disrobed to get in her communicator to ho siht went off

the pda reads, Ho siht assasination commander

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Putting down the communicator she again reaches for her robe. "They can wait" she muses to herself. Once covered she opens the communicator and lays in on the dresser table leaving her hands free to stir the steaming waters of her bath and add a few drops of scented oils.

" Good Morning Commander, could not sleep again I see. You know you really should let me sort that out for you. I do hope this call is pleasure and not business. I do so hate to rush in a morning."
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

The commander scoffs,

" no time for sweet nothing's dear ... Ho siht command I mobilizing trying to kill a high priority target and u need you to get h out of the fire

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

"Commander I'm no longer yours to command. Have not been for some many years. Send one of your other 'silencers' I have chosen a path of celebrating life! It would take an enormouse amount of money for me to even consider risking damaging myself, I mean would you see this spoiled?"

Katrina stands and in full view drops her robes. Her skin shrouded by the fog of the hot waters. She then lowers herself into her bath turning off the flow.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

The commander sighs

60 million if you get caliphas into our hands before he's assassinated . I cannot stress the importance of his life Katrina ...

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

"Well Commander have half that in my account in an hour and you will have your babysitter, the rest on delivery. I will need his last known whereabouts and if possible a list of known associates. Send me any other information you have on him and once I have confirmed payment I will go and bring him to you..... Question.... Is he likely to come willingly or will he need ... persuasion?"

She continues to bath.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

The PDA chimes signaling money has been placed Ito your account

Cain was one of our top operatives before he went rouge... He was. Purifier of the gold order , he's been trained against torture and most methods of interrogation. Reports also suggest he is suffering from a form of hyper addiction to orridium , a unsavory byproduct of the organ bonding projects failure.... Be careful Katrina ...

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

"very well commander once I have finished up here I shall collect a few of my things and look for this Cain. In the mean time send me all relevant data. The more information the better, psych profile, medical history. If he hurt his wrist playing with himself as a child I need to know about it. Now, if you don't mind I would like to finish my bath ... Com out!"
Katrina finishes her morning routine and whilst drying her hair began to make a list of the things she may need. Once done she admired herself in the full length mirror as she tied her hair high to keep it out of her way. Happy, she takes hold of the mirrors edge and slides it sideways to reveal a passage way into another room hidden away. Dust clung to every surface. Long had it been since she had been here but for 60 mil and the chance for some seriouse fun it was about time to get back. "not what I though I'd be doing after so long" she said out loud to herself as she watch the mirror slide back into place. Picking up a long curved blade she slide the silver from its sheath. It glinted in the light, a thin film of oil still coated the blade.
" It may be time for someone to feel your kiss again my sweet" she crooned ...

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:23 AM

Within moment your PDA chimes and cains dossier pops up three folders pop up

Psych eval for silencer head takers
Combat accolades
Relevant history

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

Taking her time she sits and reads through each twice over with a fresh coffee and commits the details to
Memory. Within these pages could be something that saves her life so she is not about to take any chances." Plan plan plan. Know your enemy like you would yourself." the old mantras of her former training swirled about in the back of her mind. " So!" she finally said to herself, " where would I go if I was avoiding such dangerouse enemies?" ....

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:20 AM

you read his ennture history

Taken at twelve for a violent attack that turns fatal against his father using purifyers mercury

ascended to rank silencer headttaker at16

Given appellation archangel upon full graduation of purifyers Sacrament

Taken on the infamous mission-Flesh heap epsilon , with squad zeta

one of two survivors beside the squad commander sveta nasarova

wounded to the point of death, officially heart stooped for 45 minutes

revved and organ bonded to burias dempsey

Mental addiction to irridium to placate the violent ghoul tendecies in his mind becasue of the removal of human organs and replacement with ghoul organs

organs replaced

Frontal lobe, Aorta of heart, half a lung

usually calm, but quick to agression

Reported to be able to use gold ad purifyers use iron

killed his wife and both sons

buried at stars rest sanctuary

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Spoiler

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

You suit up quickly and move into the sanctum at noon the merchant quarters expand around you

Armor smith
Weapons
Companions

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

Bump hoping Othrim will post

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

Having collected her equipment for the task ahead, Katrina, again reviews her note on her target for any clue as to where she may start her search. "Mental addiction to Irridium, hum interesting. He must get his supply from somewhere?" deciding that such black market items can't possably have that many retailers she sets off towards the darker underbelly of the sanctuary.

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

The underbelly if abuzz with activity, black market gun runners ad chemdealers bustle about selling their wares

There is a ompanion seller
A Chen dealer
A mutant trader
And a gun trader

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

Goes to the Chem dealers location.
Taking care to conceal her face she approaches, pauses to look around. It has been too long since she were in such surroundings. Already her heightened awareness warns her of several characters. The rat faced gent by the door consealing the glock on his right jacket pocket. The three men playing cards at a makeshift table all with only one hand as their other holds either a semi automatic some other such weapon, under the faided green cloth. All of which are trying their best not to make it look blaitently obviouse their watching the newcomer.
"I have a client who believes you may be able to get me in contact with some one. Some one who can get them a shipment of Irridium. Is this true?"

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

The man raises an eyebrow

People don't just come here asking for orridium or the people that use it

The goons all brandish their weapons

So, what the fuck are you looking for

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

Uncovers her face to reveal she is a woman. "Now now gentalmen" she croons. "I did not ask for Irridium now did I. I stated that my client 'told' me 'you' knew who sells it. You tell me that and I'll get my sweet ass out of here and," turning to glance at the men behind her, winks, and back. " I won't hurt these darlings behind me. Your not big enough to play with my clients and," trails her finger on the work top toyingly," I don't want to start hurting people just trying to do an honest days trade now do I?"

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

Rlthe men growls but the dealer la eyes widen

The man supplying orridium in this area is aster... He works out of the old sanctuary up north, to get in contact with him give him this token

He tosses over a coin and motions for you to leave

Now get the fuck out I don't want any problems

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!