Rps will be handled in this format

I type a post
i type caliphases post

You respond
everyone responds

i respond with the conclusion

personal posts like talking or such put in spoiler

ooc questions put in spoiler as well

I will go into brutal detail with any post i make, if you have a question on how you can intteract with an object just ask in spoiler

Combat
I will post an enemies inital reaction, or whatever

ex: As cain walks down the mountain path, a pack of ghouls can be seen gorging on a corpse, the sounds of hunger and ripping flesh meets his ears long before the foul odor of decayed flesh assails him.

You type up your respones

ex:Cain lunges forward, swinging his machete in a wide arc at the mob of ghouls, snarling in berserk fury as he comes upon them,
"die you undead fucks die!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 94 (94)

ex of my response

whatever the dice roll is

The blow manages to behead the first ghoul, sending its head flying in a spray of gritty ichor, following the momentum, the blade lodges its blade in the skull of the next ghoul, sending it crumbling to the floor with a meaty thump. As if not noticing their packmates death, the last two ghouls lunge forward, swinging their claws in a glistening arc

1d100 rolled for a total of: 22 (22)

The blows miss wildly as the ghouls trip over their allies carcasses, snarling and spitting madly as they try to get up on atrophied limbs

THat is how combat will be initally handled

Stealing, special actions(maintaining a weapon in downtime, mixing anti viral meds) , use of special abilities

Post waht you are doing above your post

for example

Cain
(using ironide overload)

Fenirs lets the iron flow in his system as he concentrates, pulling at the familiar mantras that will help him maniuplate iron to his whim, forming and shaping the blade with minimal effort he lets out a low breath as the iron forms a long wickedly edged scythe

another example

(stealing)

Fenirs walks over to the counter, smiling stt the barkeep as he sits, "howre they hanging ed?" he grins as he puts three coins on the table, "any news?'' waiting for the barkeep to go to the tap, fenis shoots his hand over to the the nearby childs plate, taking his lollypop and quickly stuffing it into his pocket

1d100 rolled for a total of: 55 (55)

Response to above action

The barkeep growls as he notices fenirses hand and and catches it, " put ir back boy, or i swear youll regret it." the barkeep yanks the sucker from fenirs and hands it back to the oblivious boy

After battle
i will tack any wounds you sustain or various debufffs character specific to your char, check your sheet often

any things you all need me to cover?

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!