No replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

This section of the story forum I will focus on explaining a lot of key aspects of the story

Undead/ mutants/ etc
The apocolypse isn't easy, neither are fighting these Damn beasties. Reailliebt and tough the undead are untiring opponents that react to threats en mass, overpowering even the deadliest of foes with numbers and tenacity. The undead are however stupid, they cannot communicate, they react by noticinsights and sounds, and reacting to the others around them, remeber you don't always have to fight, you can avoid the herd.

Mutants ate another matter, mutants encompass anything.g that survive the aftermath and have been forever changed, this can range from simple purifiers, to the powerful manmade homemade. Fight these at your risk.

Zombies react more vicoualy when blood has been spilt, if you see there feeding avoid them, they'll move faster, and attack more vicously.

Conserve ammunition. You are not in halo or call of duty. Ammo is hard to come by in the wastes, once your out your out until you find some or improvise.

Abilities
Every class has latent abilities, and one ability special to your class, I will post those shortly so that I can explain them. Not every classes ability applies to combat, some like dragons eyes, can force players and nova to give up informayltion, betray allies, or force sentiment creatures to run in fear. Every ability has its purpose and will be an asset

Infection.

Every zombie has the capability to infect you, but I will rarely allow a player to die, unless they are negligent when I warn them to cure it or offer them a way to handle it quickly.

To cure an infection, I will put up a table of I.gradient.ts, you will have to buy / scavenger those items to form an antibody

Combat
You will rely on the action, roll system, you will post your actions than I will determine the outcome, this adds a degree of chance and takes away the unkillable aspects of your characters

Stealing
You may not have the money...you may be cheap, but every player character can steal from Joce, if you want to steal something, rp the act of stealing something than make a roll, depending on how well you set it up, I will base your roll on it, if you are making this move mark

Steal attempt at the top of the post than go ahead

I will add more to this shortly comment if you'd like me to cover something

sent from the gothic sector

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!