1 reply to this topic

#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Some members have received related PMs and have forwarded them to me (gah the flood of PMs!) this morning with various concerns. (Below is an excerpt).

While the act of sending these PM's, and also the thread about it, broke the forum rules drastically regarding fishing members, you all still have the right to know that this is available. The reason for this post is to try alleviate the confusion caused, without starting a flame war.

I have developed a website dedicated solely to organizing and tracking the progress of Space Marine Clans In a unique and Narrative driven way. Simply register for the website as a current clan member, or remain unaffiliated and we will help you to find a team. Clans will battle for control of actual Warhammer 40,000 planets and territories. By registering you are not obligated to do anything, but you will be helping to further organize our community into one of the most uniquely competitive titles to date. With your help this game can become not just your typical shooter, but a constant battle for control of the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Register now, the community needs you!

This has caused some concern and confusion. This website is not affiliated with the Gothic Wars Conquest Campaign or the Gothic Wars community at all. The community it refers to is the one on that website, and also the Space Marine playing community as a whole.

It is however, a separate event run by one of the Clans who have a presence here. It will require you to register for another website to take part in a series of Space Marine games. There is no reason why this couldn't be run off here (our customization can beat Enjin anyday ;) ), but this is how the organizer has chosen to run it; so please don't start a massive "why isn't it here" thread, that's be done by the leaders already, don't beat the dead Pony!

It is organized loosely around the theme of controlling planets. This is not a copy theft of Nox's idea, nor Sion's Graia campaign. The guy who came up with it did so on his own ingenuity and is to be commended for the work and love put into it.

If you should wish to consider taking part in this then please contact your leaders (eg Gerhart, Dern etc) to see if they will be entering your faction; if they are not, then they can point you towards the organizer and you can take part as a PUG (definition).

Please note, you will have to ask to be PM'd the URL for this site. If you are sent it without a direct request please inform your leader immediately.

Goodnight everyone!

Cru

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#2 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

I would like to be pm'd this please.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother