• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Naust

Naust

Meatshield

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

[attachment=2]This is something I've been working on for a LONG time, at least close to a month or so, but I believe it to be my finest work yet. Still gotta finish up the other members but I have no doubt they will turn out awesome as well!

We have ripped many souls apart from this realm of flesh, let us dine upon what is left, our time is now and my ascension is nigh! - Naust,The Prince of Chaos, speaking to all his Chaos brethren of the fallen Graia Crusade

#2 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

Turned out well, really like the lightning on his jump pack and legs. Yes I know you did it everywhere, but it turned out the best in those places. Good job.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#3 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

Nice I like it. Once I have some money I really want to make a Night Lord Army only 1000/1500 points

Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#4 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

Wow, its coming along nicely. I remember when you'de only just started on it. It looks epic man, keep up the good work.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#5 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Where did you get the jump pack from been looking on games workshop and cant find em?
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#6 Naust

Naust

Meatshield

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

A bud of mine found them. I think he got them from forgeworld. As for the lightning effect, thanks Domine, I tried to make it all look good but I'm no master yet.
We have ripped many souls apart from this realm of flesh, let us dine upon what is left, our time is now and my ascension is nigh! - Naust,The Prince of Chaos, speaking to all his Chaos brethren of the fallen Graia Crusade

Change Theme!