Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

I get hate mail all the time in BF3... perhaps that's because I'm good at camping MCOM stations.... and I afterburner jets into teammates helicopters who refuse to takeoff unless you let their mate in the nose gun...

Bahahahahaha awesome!
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#22 Oudane

Oudane

Rune Priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

I get hate mail all the time in BF3... perhaps that's because I'm good at camping MCOM stations.... and I afterburner jets into teammates helicopters who refuse to takeoff unless you let their mate in the nose gun...

LIKE!

#23 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

I've only gotten hate mail once, and it was when I was playing Halo: Reach. It was a voice message cussing me out because I kept killing him. I sent a voice message back telling them that if they can't handle NOT being the best, then go sit in the corner of your room and cut your wrists crying like a little emo bitch. I got a message back asking if I was a chick. I replied yes.

I got 19 friend requests over the next five minutes. Deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, goddamnit deny, deny.

#24 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

I got 19 friend requests over the next five minutes. Deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, goddamnit deny, deny.

I know what that's like, a close friend of mine is constantly in the same situation as you. Every time she bothered to speak on Teamspeak she got flooded with friend requests on WoW, Rift, Aion etc

Guess you can take it as a self respect pill, you're a gamer girl, therefore a rare and cool commodity to others /shrug

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#25 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Actually female gamers is more common then male. I've read several articles about how 67ish% of online gamers are actually females, and of those 67ish%, nearly 89%-92%ish of them purposely pick masculine characters to avoid unwanted attention. I normally pick boy characters myself, and I rarely use my computer microphone because I have my keyboard.

#26 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Actually female gamers is more common then male. I've read several articles about how 67ish% of online gamers are actually females, and of those 67ish%, nearly 89%-92%ish of them purposely pick masculine characters to avoid unwanted attention. I normally pick boy characters myself, and I rarely use my computer microphone because I have my keyboard.

It's more about perception. When playing MMOs I force people to use Mics instead of typing for end game content, I'm not interested in exposing genders and nationalities, those who type die due to reaction time.

Unfortunately there seems to be a massive chunk of gamers who do not share this mentality. We used to blacklist players if they abused the girls we played with (we had 3), even if they were good.

cruSig2.jpg

#27 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

I'm a very fast and accurate typer, because I am a writer/novelist, and have been since I was four. I never really had problems with guys on games, mainly because I've always been seen as one of the guys. I get mistaken for one in real life and on online games. Happens so often I'm surprised when somebody notices I'm a girl. The more I use my microphone though, the more I love it and the easier it is.

#28 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

what was i supposed to do if someone is sending me hate mail for killing them too many times? i would post their name(plural) name but i dont want that whole fiasco to happen again and i cant find that thread to find an answer:-p i guess this is what happens when i play annihilation:-p

You know what you could do????? STOP KILLING ME!!!!! :P

Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#29 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

what was i supposed to do if someone is sending me hate mail for killing them too many times? i would post their name(plural) name but i dont want that whole fiasco to happen again and i cant find that thread to find an answer:-p i guess this is what happens when i play annihilation:-p

You know what you could do????? STOP KILLING ME!!!!! :P

haha its not personal i swear! but i do usually find you flyin around in the air:-P and i would have to say the same thing about you lol i watched you come in slice me up then take two my buddys out then kill me again lol:-P very epic haha
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#30 Darksaint

Darksaint

Wolf Lord Skull Takers Great Company

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hey spec maybe if you go 18-1 again you can make him do this lmao!
!!!!! This clip contains language people may find offensive and may not be suitable for minors though it does not contain anything banned by the forum!!!!

Darksaint. If the mjod turns sour I ain't the kinda wolf to drink it !

#31 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

!!!!! This clip contains language people may find offensive and may not be suitable for minors though it does not contain anything banned by the forum!!!!

I lol'd quite heartily at this.

“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#32 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

hahahaha im uh quiiite jealous of his pacman blanket/ snuggie type thing...what the hell are those?...and on a positive note he got his *CENSORED* outside:-p i will definitely loop this while im playing haha
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#33 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

My *CENSORED* rarely leaves my house. Pretty much only to walk my dog and go to school. Otherwise, I stay hidden in the darkness of my room.

"What a bright sunny day. It's perfect for-"
"Perfect for playing video games in the dark for 36 straight hours!"

#34 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

lol im outside of my house for 3 hours tops(for college n such):-p the rest of my day is on space marines. i cant really think of anything id want to do outside lol. drink and grudge kill all day!
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#35 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

I'm still in high school. I have everything I need in my room. Food, drink, TV, laptop, internet, Xbox, books and a bathroom literally two steps outside of my room. Sit in my room and do whatever all day!

#36 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

lol i basically run on nothing but coffee, pickles, and beer(at night) and im happy as a peach:-p
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#37 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

I'm still in high school. I have everything I need in my room. Food, drink, TV, laptop, internet, Xbox, books and a bathroom literally two steps outside of my room. Sit in my room and do whatever all day!

That sounds familiar. However I'm a final year Uni student now, so that was the distant past

cruSig2.jpg

#38 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

Governments paying me to go to college for the next three years:-p going to get three trades out of it. good thing is i only have two classes a day:-p leaves so much room for my 360 lol
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#39 scrambles

scrambles

Witches are magically delicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

theres more than one way to silence a whining bitch :3 *lifts bolter*

Posted Image

#40 Oudane

Oudane

Rune Priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

It's more about perception. When playing MMOs I force people to use Mics instead of typing for end game content, I'm not interested in exposing genders and nationalities, those who type die due to reaction time.

FALSE! I not only type I end game raided hard core in WoW with lag and Disconnects that happened on a regular basis and still was awesome. Top third lock on my server...I was godly...I also knew my rotations and all that stuff and researched fights before hand so I could compensate for my less then stellar campus internet connections.

Change Theme!