79 replies to this topic

#41 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

I was on this site both this morning and last night (UK times ) and did not see it. Was not contacted about it and neither was Term.
Postad bild

#42 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

As I said it was handled incorrectly. I will answer what I can, but I don't know how much more his dead horse can take. :)

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#43 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

My apologies for taking so long to appear, this thread occurred while I was asleep (GMT+11 here in NZ right now).

The current state of affairs were put in after a discussion between 5 of the people in Leadership positions, they are temporary pending the outcome of the vote. Minor Faction was a hastily named group setup a long time ago, it's name and description have been altered to better reflect it's purpose, my apologies if the original unaltered name was instantly offensive.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#44 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

And I thank you for all of the help friend.

On a side note what has my chapter got to do with Dern anyway?  
Any reason why we where unable to defend our situation in that thread? We have been here for alot longer than Dark Angels and would like to know why Dern has anything to do with the decision made regarding Blood Angels without us having a say.
Postad bild

#45 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

What was done and the way it was done was wrong, plain and simple. A big decision was made about MY GUYS chapter without anyone from the Blood Angels being involved in the decision.

Our part in THIS site has definitely been lax of late to say the least but to demote us without so much as a by your leave is BS.

If you can honestly tell me/us that what was done was morally correct then so be it. We came to this site after the last one fell apart because of the sneaky, underhanded actions of the owner of that site. A moral choice was put before us, to follow Gerhart after he was wronged and do the right thing, or to stay with the masses and be a sheep, blindly following a corrupt leader. We made the moral decision and I still stand by that to this day. We joined the Crimson Fists own site the very day they created it and did the same on here when they started this one up. We've been here since the very beginning, one of the founding Chapters and the way we've been treated is frankly disgusting.

Posted Image

#46 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

@Archael

The decision to change your faction so hastily is being reviewed now. A vote & debate is currently being held now, and will end in ~24h at most.

EDIT: If your faction is made a full member again, there are a few expectations that we have that you must uphold to retain that position.

@Davious

Any reason why we where unable to defend our situation in that thread? We have been here for alot longer than Dark Angels and would like to know why Dern has anything to do with the decision made regarding Blood Angels without us having a say.

You can say what you want so long as it doesn't violate the rules. Don't flame, troll, or derail the thread and your fine. The threads in question derailed into an argument and were locked because of that.

#47 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

Ok so what are the factors taken into account when seeing what chapter is 'Major'? Beside the obvious buy your way in.
Postad bild

#48 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

I agree with the Blood Angels, this matter needs to be more public to the BA's mostly, and to the community as a whole. We moved from Garia because of all the backroom meetings. This is a democracy not a Tyrant rule. Please fill in everyone that is intrested in knowing what is going on.
It might not seem that big of a deal but this is what this site was founded on.

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third

#49 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Having certain conditions set is fine provided they aren't ridiculous but I will insist however that these conditions be set across the board and not just be put in place for us. We are not the only Loyalist Chapter to maintain a quiet presence on here and whatever is set-up needs to be the standard that all member Chapters are held to. That is only fair, is it not?

Posted Image

#50 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

@ brother davious

That type of post helps nothing. No one bought there way in, when a group could field a full SM team they were made "major," some feel the BA's only use this site when it helps them. I'm busting my ass for y'all, don't make me look like an dumbass.

@ Termi

The conditions have nothing to do with activity, I will let the admins handle that part.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#51 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

We can field 3 teams very easily and have been able to for a while. But it seems to be the way it looks.
Postad bild

#52 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

We have no activity conditions (aside from entering comps with monetary prizes obviously).

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#53 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

I get where you're coming from Gerhart but those people should perhaps remember that we made all the clan/chapter contacts BEFORE this particular site ever existed - we don't use this site to our sole benefit at all - and I know you defend us, so I'm not accusing you of thinking that way but to the detractors, we knew you beforehand, we haven't used this site to our sole advantage at all.

I worked to get the White Scars on here, Dave and I spoke with Skotten about the Wolves becoming full members here too - so to all those with such a negative view of us, how is this taking advantage of this site and not giving anything back?

Posted Image

#54 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

OK i have sat here reading the whole thread and to be honest i am not having a go at anyone but some people are not reading it they are just venting there anger and it is not going to help anyone from what i have seen every single admin has been here trying to help and asnwer questions fo the BA's but most of there replies have been half harted whateva's.

The stuation was dealt wih to quick and hard handed yes but it is also being looked at still to rectify the mistakes that were made so i do not understad howsaying things like buy your way in considering how new that is will help this be solved.

I have not been on this site for long but i know that the BA's have been here a long time but every chapter has the same rights from the Salamanders to the Dark angels to the Blood angels and the Chrimson Fists. Dern was a Mod doing what he thought was best for the sight. so please can we try to be civil and work this out like men.

No harm intended

Phoenix1664

Posted Image

#55 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

No harm intended but harm done for no actual reason, this sites mods basically agreed and rewarded a trouble maker which does seem a little stupid, especially this is the same thing that ruined the old site.

And no its not to short to start laughing lol
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#56 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

I know i got no right to say nothing but going to anyways ><.

I think we should all chill, let the Blood Angels do what they think is good for them who is to say what is or isnt. And also they are still around it would seem or this whole thing wouldnt have happened :P granted maybe not a crap load like some peoples but still around.

Just dont let this get crazy and everyone be mad at everyone i havent have the honor of seeing the BA's site myself but assume its going great for them and GW is awesome and growing as well IMO so lets not all start hating each other.

Thats just bad for everyone. Anyways like i said i got no reason to say anything i am to new to the site to matter, i am just hoping we can all be cool again, havent been able to play SM much lately but would be great ot play with any and all from any chapter.

And i am on no side in any of this i just hate to see people having troubles with each other no matter the fault. Hope it all works out for both sides and for the best :)

"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

#57 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

I think Romulus is right all we need to do is get something done about the guy who started this.

Romulus add me up sometime- Killo trio
Posted Image

#58 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

The descision was made far to quickly after and discussed far to soon after tempers flared.

There were also several faction leaders that were not consulted at all, though i am glad to see that a new vote is now being taken in regard to this.
Postad bild

#59 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

The first one was sneeky and underhanded if everyone was not made aware of this. We have played against the wolves alot and i have enjoyed it everytime.
Posted Image

#60 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

Added.

Also as a side note, i wasnt meaning to stick my nose where it shouldnt be i am just meaning we are all Brothers/Friends here and have had good times together as well as the bad ones and shouldnt be fighting.

I cant do anything to help heal any rifts that have been made in the past or now, but i do hope that we can all put things aside and think about it all for a bit and see how quickly things can get crazy.

I'm new and havent played alot with all you gents but i do love the community and try to be a part of it. So again sorry if i came into something i shouldnt have just thought i would offer my two cents.

Anyways i'm off here soon and into the bed i hope you all have a good night/day and to see you all around here or anywhere soon enough :) (Both to the GW and BA communities.)
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

Change Theme!